Start wearing workwear

Start wearing workwear

Other urls found in this thread:

mountainmeadowwool.com/products/mountain-merino-wool-hoodies
dickies.com/home
dickies.com/outerwear/hooded-canvas-shirt-jacket/3820.html?dwvar_3820_color=BD#sz=12&start=36
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how come whenever you post these threads you post the worst example of workwear possible

Can someone redpill me on carhartts and dickies?

Whenever I watch something set in 20s era or there abouts, the workers in factories are wearing either linen or ribbed cotton shirts.

Does anyone know a good type of work shirt that looks like the old style

is it 2010 r/mfa again?

No thanks wagie, I only wear leisurewear.

but i don't work

w2c that sweater hoodie on right?

srs

I want a carhartt active jacket but I live in europe and carhartt wip or whatever it's called here doesn't make the same models as in the US. It feels much more cheap than the US made, US-sold carhartt.
does anyone know where I could buy one without actually travelling to america?

It will look like garbage though. I have a brown unlined active jacket that I bought +10 years ago in a yuropean skateshop. I wore that shit for at least 5 years straight summer and winter before it was too worn to wear in public.
I'm thinking of buying another if I can find one.

>mountainmeadowwool.com/products/mountain-merino-wool-hoodies
gotchu covered phampai...

>It will look like garbage
why?
>a yuropean skateshop
so they sell "authentic" ones in europe too? actual carhartt shops don't carry anything else than that shitty wip line

you can get real carharrt on german amazon at least and actual workwear stores

the trick is to not look for fashion companies but the same lads that sell steel toed boots and such.

I see, thanks user.

thank you, i didn't expect anyone to actually know :)

>the same lads that sell steel toed boots and such.
What are some good Euro shops in that department?

bump

Detroit jacket is GOAT and affordable.

What the fuck is with Europoors crying about shit like this? Your postage from the USA is better than mine but you guys never stop bitching like the USA is in another dimension.

Farmer core, of the discount, dollar store variety. So common in flyover 'Murika. Honest working class plebs.

Dickies are the shit

find out for yourself. dickies.com/home

construction worker-tier. you will get laughed at if you're a twink and wear blue collar shit

Just be a big guy

>Your postage from the USA is better than mine
nuh uh

Is this what cultural appropriation feels like?

oh wew, time to start wearing my dirty oversized farm clothes to the uni

This pic is so true for me that it hurts

depends where you are. just google workwear shops for your country, a lot of them have webshops as well nowadays.

I have a carharrt c26 that I really like

Is workwear still Veeky Forums if I’m actually working?

>not being a trustfund kid

>the daddy in the middle
WOOOOF

Wear as my daily and I live in the midwest so I blend right in.

What is this?

get a real job losers.

looks like this
dickies.com/outerwear/hooded-canvas-shirt-jacket/3820.html?dwvar_3820_color=BD#sz=12&start=36

Amazon, duct work jacket

That's the one.

Here's my old daily Carhartt when I did work construction.

Is there a way to do workwear without looking like either a hipster redditor from 2012 or a wannabe blue collar manly man?

Yeah, you put the clothes on your body and zip them up. make sure your dick isn't hanging out first.

All of the clothes posted so far as just normal fucking clothes dude. Monocolored t-shirt, jeans, an earth-tone work jacket. Nobody is going to look at you wearing that shit and think "WHAT A FUCKING POSER, HE DOESN'T ACTUALLY WORK OUTDOORS." Frankly they won't form a strong impression from your clothes at all.

I'm honestly not trying to be unpleasant but sometimes I wonder what kind of world you people live in where you're afraid to wear utterly normal shit like this because you think it might make you look like a "hipster redditor" or a "wannabe."

Let your shit wear in. Workwear looks really try hard when it’s a super crisp and clean as if it just came off the racks

I have it in gray, should have gone for brown I see

Agreed. If you go to any Walmart or see construction crews working on the highway, you'll notice this is the attire. While I've worked in various trades (construction, electrical, HVAC) where this clothing is the norm, I've never had someone call me out for wearing this since leaving that area of work. I'm an art major fag who grew up on a 'commerical' farm in a flyover state, where everyone wore basic hanes shirts, flannel, jeans, and carhartt. I'll notify my grandpa tonight he's a hipster goon.

I considered getting the gray one and my dad happens to have a gray carhartt. I'm faithful to the tan that I'm used to.

How do I get into workwear? What's a basic wardrobe?

>implying Veeky Forums didn't dress like a bunch of faggots too

people who spend their time criticizing and judging others project that trait onto others. it's sad really.

Detroit jacket have very ample sleeves, which is great for mobility, but looks disproportionate in the smaller sizes

I don't see how a hoodie is fucking workwear. It's not abrasion resistant, it's stretchy and will get snagged by pointy shit.

>he hasn't been wearing earth toned hoodies
>he hasn't been wearing good denim jeans
>he hasn't been wearing shitkickers
>he doesn't have a fucken solid carhartt jacket

what's your excuse

>tfw I wear exactly this, occasionally replacing the shitkickers with dad 90s sneakers

Still will never post myself due to fear of getting bullied by the horde of FA teens

sorry but not all people can rock workwear, it only looks good on some people, for whatever reason, maybe it is their posture, a learned gate, from moving heavy things, or heaving objects into the back of a truck---

it's a certain defiance of gravity, a sway, a subconscious understanding of how to use the human body as a machine in and of itself, and not to push papers, it's a learned stance of the body and mind

to push things, to push stocks of corn and wheat, and move the crops that ultimately feed the nation.

Dickies is shit, Carrhart is great. Just personal experienced BTW. I'm a blacksmith and maintenance/landscape worker.

Carhart lasts, dickies is more for ranch assholes

FAT NIGGA SEASON APROACHIN

THIS

This is true to a great extent. Bodies made in the gym and bodies made by dieting and bodies made by manual labour are all very very different.

Im not on Veeky Forums too much, but I'm that user. I work as a landscaper and a metalworker.

I've got a beer belly, big enough arms, wear a size 38 pant, and am basically the furthest thing from a general Veeky Forums meme body. But the thing about being a labourer is that the aches and pains of existence don't really get to you as much. When I was in highschool i was a skinny fuck. I played sports, yeah, but I was skinny. Walking up stairs hurt, running long distances hurt. My lungs hurt.

Now I'm a lot heavier, and a lot hairier, and a lot older, but nothing really "hurts". I mean after a hard day I might have some sore muscles, but going about day to day activities are painless. It's easy to walk places, it's easy to have confidence in your own movement, and it's easy to wear thick sweaters, steeltoed boots, lightwash jeans etc.

This goes pretty well with work wear imo

pls

Lol this post is embarrassing

No they are not. If anyone is looking for a similar style jacket that wont make you look like you shop at walmart check out Red Kap

bump

no you wont unless you live in a hick town in which case you shouldnt be a fucking faggot interested in fashion based on your other life decision

*gait