Am i a soyboy Veeky Forums?

Roast me so i can be a better human being

Cute ear studs desu

never in my life have i seen eyes this sunken

i thought it was a monolid thing, but you got zerolids

I have this thing called inner monolid kms

you look like a prettyboy rather than soyboy. But looks and apparence are only half of it, it's more about your mindset and how you carry yourself

Ive gotten multiple chicks easily, been training mma for 2 years now and I sometimes act like a total douche but my friends keep telling me to show them my boipucci, feels bad mann.

You're obviously not soy, my man. Your friends bust your balls because you have that good youthful masculine/feminine facial aesthetics combo.

Hair looks a little dickish, but you’re in no way feminine

what is your ethnicity? Korean?

my dude, thanks.
Yea korean.

any hair recommendations?

your face is too robust for the kpop prettyboy look you're going for

I dont like kpop haha, maybe the korean media brainwashed me on how to dress and style.

It's mostly the hair, your clothes are fine. It doesn't looks bad but if you want your friends to stop asking for your pussy you oughta change it.

You're not ugly. Have a good jawline and probably good hair genetics, but HOLY FUCKING SHIT Ihave never seen such slanted eyes in my life!!

It's like the moment you were born, the doctors realized you had a rare birth defect where your eyes were fully covered with skin, so they had to emergency surgery and cut two tiny slits right above your eyeballs so you could see.

Honestly I can't believe you're not having an impaired vision. What if you smile? You must have a decreased field of view of 50%...

Would you like to be my hyung?

Yes, you are Asian

>being asian
>invented soyfood

...well, of course, chan.

Being a transgender also have a long tradition in your countries.

>Asia
>Country

peak azn

sure dongsaeng.
Yea im not enjoying life with his slanted view,It really does feel satisfying when some user points directly ur insecurities. whot kind of fetish is this. My eyes are non existent when i laugh heh

no you're cute

were you born in korea?

Do you vote left, drink Starbucks, and not lift?

If yes to any of these then you are

korean guys always get the most pussy out of all asian guys, so you are fine.

juan valdez counts? I lift 6x a week user
born in korea but not a seoul phaggot.

feels good to be a gook

i truly think your eyes are the most beautiful part of your face.

cont. you also have nice cheekbones and jawline. you're very handsome solid 8/10

hmm idk what it is but yeah you're not quite there yet?
Your jawline isn't too bad and don't worry your eyes are beautiful. Don't listen to anyone. Maybe try a different hair style.

You are asian so ofc You are

Damn thanks i blushed thx
u mean quite there to be a kikkoman tier soyboy? thnx btw i feel great.

With kpop in full bloom and kdramas having a cult following you’ll be fine being korean or even looking korean sir

This website exhumes negatively and doesn’t accurately reflect reality at all, a big echo chamber.

i miss that koreanon who used to post fits from the subway. always on point

Grow the sides of your hair more, how your hair currently is doesn't frame your face well.And cut your bangs shorter by an inch.

Tofu Boi

Your face looks like wax or plastic. Tone it down with the face lotion my man.

you're insecure and you seek the approval of others because you lack confidence in yourself

show boipucci

im insecure af when it comes to looking like a soyboy

if you need to come Veeky Forums and ask strange men on the internet, youre a soyboy in your head if not your looks and you need to change that mindset first

Dude, you look fucking fine, don't let this site fill your head with other peoples collective insecurities.