How can i dress to rock this facial hair?

how can i dress to rock this facial hair?

Like an Aussie aspie m8.

Wear a cape and fedora because at best youre a shitty "ironic" hipster, and aT worst you're just a cringelord neckbeard.

posting this here was a mistake. ive learned my lesson

Was the lesson "I shouldn't post my face on Veeky Forums" or "I should get rid of my shitty facial hair"? Because I don't think you learned the right lesson, m8.

actual reply man: just sorta don't. if you think it really suits you, fuck it, wear it with whatever you want and be happy. from my perspective, you sorta come off as a dork, especially with the cross and unbuttoned shirt. I'd say just go full beard, but seriously, do whatever it is that makes you happy.

thanks man, appreciate the sounds addvice

You kind of look like a sex offender bro. I would get rid of it.

Like this.

Fuck no, but if you like it keep it, to each their own

why exactly do you have to wear that cross

>top sleaze-core

Like a nu male soyboy

Your hair and facial hair don't match. Either go for a full beard or go for shorter sideburns and drop the moustache. It's hard to pull of and it isn't november anymore. Normally I would tell to wear what you want and tell the rest to go F themselves however the fact that you posted shows you are on the fence about it as well.

You're like a pulltoy with the string broken.

You look like a hipster from 2008.

this would work if you had more confidence and didnt do the pixar face

This. Dress more sleazcore i.e hawaiian shirts, yellow aviators n shit

If you wore hawaiin shirts and some aviators, and smiled in your picture instead of posing.

Also the more muscular you got the better. Miami Vice - core

grow your hair out more
let your chin grow scruff
dont make a shitty eyebrow meme face
wear something that hides your shitty physique

try again in 40 years

get