Is it gay to be effay in the gym?

Is it gay to be effay in the gym?

...it's gay to be a slim soyboy with tight clothes.

You're in the gym to get actual work done. Nobody gives a fuck about the shirt and sweatpants you'll be wearing. They won't make you work out harder aswell. Why even bother?

Imagine hating your whiteness so much you cover 1/2 your body in shitty tattoos

If you think that you're pic is effay, you have a long way to go.

It is hard to be effay when you're too big

*your, I'm retarded

lmao they look retarded

People will juat assume you're a nyr fag.

>Not wearing Rick Owens to the gym

What it gay is to wear anything that is less practical than sportswear only for the looks. The gym is the place where you sweat, not where you show off your effay wardrobe. Now if you have clothes that are sportswear and also look good, there's nothing wrong about that.

Also whatever the faggot on your pic is wearing looks like pure garbage, I hope you are not taking it as inspo.

No, that's a meme. There are many ways to look great when you are muscular, and muscular men who dress well are endgame.

When I make enough money to be able to afford it, I will unironically do that desu. Rick sheer tees are so light you forget you're wearing anything and they look amazing on a pumped body. Only issue is that they cost maybe $200 a piece and you would probably trash them within a few weeks if you worked out in them.

>have mean looking tattoos like a real tough guy criminal
>bashful shrugged shoulders looking down and away like a shy twink

"An athletic man, or whatever you want to call him, will only look good in a very classic suit, a pair of classic jeans, athletic clothes or simply naked. Forget fashion. This is not going to happen, unless you want to look like a Chippendales dancer in designer clothes." - Hedi Slimane

They look like they about to pop out of thier fit

...bad example.

This.

senator armstrong and joe fixit

It's funny, because wearing suits is the only time a skinny little bugman looks like a man, with structured broad suit shoulders, loose well cut arms and legs and a contoured mid section that makes him look slim in the waist and big in the arms, shoulders and legs, and broadens his neck with the white shirt, the formality which makes him stand up straight and retract his shoulderblades to look dignified instead of slouched and buggy.

Suits make you look bigger than you are, remember that the next time you see some bugman celeb who looks great in a suit

If you wear 300 dollar shoes and designer sweats to the gym you are a total fuck boy, however if you just care enough to match your shit there is nothing wrong with it. Black shorts, black sneakers and a white tshirt is probably the pinnacle of being effay at the gym.

OP example is gay looking fuckboy, yes. Not effay of my concept of effay.

these niggas look like they're on their way to take over gotham

it's gay to be in the gym son

fuck all this homophobia stuff and just bash your rocks to the thought of showing off your gains to your same-sexed peers or don't whatever why are you making it complicated