WAYWT - 12/16/17

waywt

nice fit

like the fit, would like it more if you had a different white shirt tho
i don't like the tan pants with that fit, maybe something darker and more fitting

Was good until we got to your feet yet
Cheap bag, not a fan of your pants or shirt, would be better if you weren't wearing dress shoes.
...?

No milkbag pants today

Cool mall shoes

bretty good normcore but something about your skinny ankles freaks me out

OH NO... NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is the last time i tell you to fuck off

Hahaha tell me how mad you are user

awful

Long time no post :3

nice low waisted tuck

Nice fit I really like the combo of it all
iconic

im on a fit pic rampage the past few days
i know you untucked that shit when you went outside dont lie
i love the mastopros
cool
trash

ok fit but sandals are trash

thx sweaty

Smile :)

looks really bad. try harder Pedro.

this is like the go to style of the poor highschooler/college of the average Veeky Forums poster in these threads and I've grown to hate it

fuck off, Lukas

stop buying your shit from target you merona shill

no they arent
no ur sweaty
no
no it doesnt
also are you the same guy who called me mexican last thread

Snapped this before going to see TLJ with some friends

Mastodons are GOAT rick shoes

The sandals clash hard, but everything else is on point.

Are you by any chance from Montreal

only good fit in this thread so far..beside mine.

fire but your hair makes it look like youre stuck in 2003

I think I saw you wearing an Ann D tank top? Are you a part-time trannie?

I like.

random

revolting and pitiful

khaki top and bottom is tacky. slacks need to be black

needs a better pic

L
O
N
D
O
N

>that fw 17 fuck me in the ass look
Also we could all tell youre completely horrendous

This post ends in 3.

not op but you're retarded

Vors at a friend of a friend's place, their bathroom was ridiculously big.

Wtf? Kys

holy fuck you're not wearing all black for once. nice.

Lose the sandals.

nice fit

(OP)
maybe different shoes, but def a strong fit

i like but that's just me

nicely done, maybe get a different belt?

I'd cuff a bit lower, but good fit
Nice
I feel like there is something wrong here.. maybe it's the white shirt with the gray socks? Still great!
Perfect as always

darker bottoms friend

fuck they are some trash boots

jesus that is 5/5 vomit pattern, fit reminds me bit of cyclops runway with the long coat and shorts

Wassup

LMFAO. Jesus christ. pic fucking related.

w2c shoes and jacket

Age? Got any more drawings? You norwegian?

too bad you're a shit artist.

This is what I'm wearing today. Tf are y'all dressing up for? It's fucking Sunday.

GOD

i don't own shit clothes :-(

black on black on black

Me neither user

I like this pic and the tree and the fit and you're a cutie!

i like the fact that you dont have that gay blonde hair anymore

that jacket is so fucking gross but the shoes are kino
grab some thick frames and finish your morrisey cosplay
nice the proportions look cool
look like the lead singer of a shit rock band from 2005
would look better with lighter shoes
nice
terrible
cookie cutter cliche
looks alright but really dated

Wtf how come you rated everyone but me wow what a faggot post ur fit

These threads are always a confidence boost looking at these fucking morons with their awful sandals and shit, just lmao.

You know what's a confidence boost? Knowing that I'm not as insecure as you,and able to post my fit with no shame. I KNOW I look good

Yeah you must be so confident consistently posting your outfits online and seeking for validation for wearing absolutely hideous clothing.

Damn dude what happened to you?

mad that I’m attractive enough to wear whatever I want

@ me next time

Too hypebeasty for my taste
Tryhard
Cool
Also cool
Wack
Looks like a costume
Dated look, wouldve been cool in 2008
Weirdo
Looks ok
Ahh still here after all those years

(bored at work)
first time here, ever
really glad that I took this photo, it really underlines the fact that those jeans aren't my fit.
that aside i'm pretty okay with how this looks like being a poorfag.

light, cutely cuffed, nice and sample use of textures. Since the fit has a casual/beater feel to it I don't mind the tucking without a belt which for me personally is a issue (meaning I don't it looks good what I do it), especially with outwear. nice and simple
get a check man, this is a collage not a fit
really like the coat and sneaker, I wouldn't feel confident with my legs showing like that, but it does underlines the deconstructionist approach to shape. edge
simpler shoes are a must, the two different shades of grey are kind of off putting. I also feel confused by your preppy face and casual wear. If I were you I would leave my hair messy for this. I guess you can tuck the shirt here, to make a contrast between the lower and upper halfs of the fit. your hair smells like pepsi
dream girl. I really like what you do. The contemporary touch with the sandals is nice, but too runaway for me (it seems i'm a coward) . I would compliment you on this if I knew you. By the way a lifted posture will fit the confidence I know you have.
if those shoes were something more common this would be a 10/10 etude in casual streetwear. Nice.
i love what you do, don't you know that you're toxic?
Compared to the use of a graphic tee along with the now hip camouflage jacket make a better context for the shoes. Would buy you a slushee at 7/11
I'm okay with the khaki overdoes, it evens the effect of the shirt. To sleaze it up you'll need a watch. I like the docs, since they put an edge of alternative spirit around the fit. Try around the different ideas others gave you.
thrash boos. Would be better with something more punkish like sneakers or normal leather boots

on top on that some destruction will fit you nicely.
really nice. best use of color in the thread. a good eye for textures and also a really good sense of how to combine different approaches into a whole. Comfy tops with combat bottoms is really something I wouldn't have thought that it would work. Thanks!

>dream girl

10/10 underrated fit
thx for the actual constructive criticism, seeing from the reaction of people in here, I'll post here only when I am sure I got my fit down to at least a 8/10, also my hair doesn't smell like pepsi

Shoes are Reebok Classics. The jacket is some old Pacific Trail jacket that my dad had

Don't get scared of stuff like that. I'm well aware that my fit is bad, but it's exactly the criticisms that you'll get that will make you a smarted dresser. I feel it's better to put everyday work into this (this is way those threads are daily I guess) that to wait to get grails or mad skills by solipsism, even if self-confidence is the first step to dressing better.

ID on everything please?

I'll try to give some constructive criticism.
Jeans arent fitted properly, way too big, and also not a fan of that denim.
The jacket is fine by itself, however it's a bad idea to wear graphic tshirts under a jacket, gives off a childish vibe. Also don't think it pairs well with those jeans, though it will look better with slimmer pants
Shoes are fine.

Those jeans, man. I really just now started appreciating the use of this threads. I really thought they looked good on me, but since I have no mirrors at home they apparently got fucked in the period of the last six months. I would get a new pair as soon as I can. I though of the childish vibe more as slacker core, but I guess that would be better conveyed by destruction or worn out fabric.
thanks for being nice.

Eh, I guess it's leaning towards slacker core. But idk, then I feel like the jacket is out of place. As you said, when I think of slacker core, I usually think materials or layering/silhouette.
Honestly, it's not a bad fit if you were wearing different pants. Slackercore isn't really my thing, but I could the potential there, especially if you say you are money struggling

clean your fucking mirror

my boy lookin thicc

ok thanks man nice fit btw ;)

cant find my good mirror while i try to find it im wearing
black calvin klein slim skinny denim
vintage white nike logo tee
normal black chuck high tops
summit series camera bag

nice
shit
kys
go die
nice
decent
nice
cozy
faggot
nice
ok
ok
ok

Cracked mirror guy back at it. I know the pants are a bit long. Getting them hemmed next week.

Improve posture and sandals aren't great.
Nice.
Pants look a bit cheap.
V. good
Shoes look a bit too hi-tech imo.

yeet

i can in2 blacc too
i like these:
good as always
fine
i just like you

You also have clothes that don't look like trifted shit? Disappointed.

does ur face smell

So, did your phone's speakers break yet?

Had to part with mine recently.

I S L A V I S T A

recent too lol

Pleats not deep enough.

froggo froggo where did u get your boots
bravo !

good:

belt is good there but try a dif one. shorter brown boots
fine. good pant fit n length
this is fine

oof

Kek what year are you