MPB is transmitted by mother's side

>MPB is transmitted by mother's side
>every male on my mom's side had a head full of hair

yeah, fuck you

that doesnt look like MPB senpai , looks like stress or an allergic reaction to something.

Yeah, this is an old wives tale. It's not that simple. Better luck next time?

I’m pretty sure that got disproved recently. At least I think

Is that even balding, it's hard to tell. The combing and bright light I feel like exaggerates it way too much.

Or genetic. Go to a doctor

shoulda researched it before you bought it homie

studies are readily available that say if your father suffered hairloss you are more likely to suffer it as well

It's MPB, verified by my dermatoligist. My dad was completely bald by 28 years old.

this is a blue board you fuck

how old are you?

Kek

twenty years old

oy vey it looks like moses is parting your hair like the red sea

Just cut your losses and buzz your hair

Rogaine and Propecia will give you a full head of hair. sides tho

>everyone on my mom's side has a great hairline
>everyone on my dad's side has a great hairline
>I have a great hairline
Can your "science" explain THAT?

as a non-american person, I'm using alternative brands. I live in Argentina and I use Anagen as minox and Folcres as fin, it's the same thing right?

22, seeing some thinning in the temples, would Minox alone help it?

It's from both sides, but slightly more heavily on the mother's side since a lot of the androgen receptors are on the X chromosome.

Just get on fin. The whole thing with permanent sides is a meme. It's lower maintenance than minox, plus it will put you in a better position if new treatments are invented. If you take it and get sides, you can always get off.

Fuck thats hard to look at. My prayers are with you and your family user.

Hop on fin or buzz. Only two options.

Haven't heard of them. Fin is the generic, you have other brand names such as Propecia. Yeah minox should all be the same, just the percent.