Being a redhead fucking sucks. i'm gonna dye it. you think i'd look okay with peroxide blond hair or just brown?

being a redhead fucking sucks. i'm gonna dye it. you think i'd look okay with peroxide blond hair or just brown?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3yOY0KgruQc
youtu.be/TCWwa5Q0664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good nose, my man.

thanks dude

No way! Red hair is rare and cool. Own it my man. Learning to embrace your natural hair color is an important part of accepting yourself, but you got to have therarest hair color anyway. Fuck dude, grow it out.
T. Blonde

you can dye it as much as you want
you can get it shaved to the skin if you want
you're still going to be a ginger

lol i appreciate it man, but you don't live this hell everyday

uh huh. and?

Tiago in City of God (US movie about Brazillian gangs) was super effay

youtube.com/watch?v=3yOY0KgruQc

red hair isnt your problem. lift some fucking weights.

>fa twink telling me to lift
lol

i squat 3.5pl8 atg and dl 4.5. can somebody just answer the question. i'm leaning towards peroxiding it

Hiding non-issues is lame. Just imagine the girls you want to fuck reading your post right now.

Peroxide ur life

will do my man

holy sexy if I saw you in short shorts I'd get hard

okay, anyway, peroxide the hair if you want. I think red hair is the best hair color, but if you're insecure, bleached hair seems to be in. your eyebrows, I dunno. if you can get away with it, it'd be best not to touch them obviously. dying above your eyes seems risky

girl here. red is best hair colour

This. What's wrong with being a ginger? I dye my hair red.

If y'all want to get philosophical and deep embracing your traits is effay simply because if you do so you gain more confidence in what makes you you and helps you gain a better sense of self-worth. Of course it's also just a color and not everything goes with all the shades of hair out there which is why black hair [spoiler]paired with blue eyes[/spoiler] is the effayest out there. I guess theoretically white is also good but unless you're old it looks unnatural.

This.

Show me ur clam

you faggots probably think auburn = redhead. op is talking about freaks like this. i guarantee when you dye your hair it looks nothing like this

your neck and traps look shit

you have a big widows peak if not also balding

grow it out from the back, pull a trump combover

this way your hair wont look transparent and shitty from being so short thin and redhead

1/4" buzzcut man. gingers get a pass for that hair cut, its easy to maintain and it showcases your rare (and cool) hair color in a fairly discrete way.

just cause jamal down the street made fun of you doesnt mean you go put cancerous chemicals in your hair for life, be a fucking man

Don't know any guys with auburn hair, but do know several genuine pasty gingers. I know it's not everyone's favourite but I still really like it. As long as you're not a flobby fella it's hot.

Is there a particular style that suits red hair?

being a redhead is awesome, quit the self hate

fellow ginger here, have some self respect faggot

traps are like the only thing i've ever been complimented on so idk where you're getting that from. definitely have a widows peak, not sure if balding yet. still gonna dye it. thanks m8

fuck off

Dude grow a neat fucking beard and embrace the gingerness. Being a red head is hard mode for white males but because you have a good body you can make it look real nice and masculine and even better than other colors. pretty much most read heads are fucking trash but the rare good ones are way above anything else( I honestly would have wanted read hair if i was white)

you could grow one impressive fucking mustache dude

traps looking god-tier as well

another ging here, don't be a retard. I guarantee in less than 3months you will feel like a giant fag for dying your hair

A) You're a fag for wanting to dye it at all
B) You're going to look like shit, our skin tone looks weird without red hair

it's not being a readhead that sucks user
it's having average, blah features like yours. you remind me of a young Louis C.K. you're balding too, god damn. i'll pray for you

you really hurt my feelings, user on Veeky Forums. thank you for your prayers bro

you are loveable and valid

Check Frank Carter to see a good looking cool ginger. The fucking onlly one I know that looks good honestly

/pol/ would be very disappointed

Gingers are not white, so i can't see why they'd care

>Gingers aren't white
Nigger please
youtu.be/TCWwa5Q0664

>varg
>not a total retard
also see pic

Most people aren't white who think they are. Hell, everyone on /pol/ exalting in their German or Nordic white heritage aren't white.

Post hot redheads so OP is inspired to flaunt his genes

Keep it man, redheads are rare(be proud of it)

>Thinks that mixed mutts with red hair count as white

The point is that redheads aren't white, not that those 3 people are ....

>cites 3 examples of ginger mullatos
>therefore they're not white
See

Idk man, I had almost black hair, like really really dark brown and I dyed it reddish brown, I love both colours, I might go back to almost black in a couple of years

>everyone
haven't you been in a 23andme thread? not exactly something sane people would photoshop to brag anonymously online. not many americans were having kids with black people and mexicans before the 70s. Don't know much about segregation, buddy?

Dye it, don't use peroxide alone, if you go too far you'll end up with green hair

yeah you have ok traps

youre pretty ok man, i have a similar widows peak and went buzzcut for a while, which was cool, but while you still have plenty of hair I really recommend growing it from the back so it layers on your bangs like a beard *best way i can explain*

that will take away from the shine of the widows peak and frame your face better, try it, half the people on fa wish they had red hair to look more unique