I unironically hope one of the female trends of 2018 is androgyny

I unironically hope one of the female trends of 2018 is androgyny.

it's been a persistent trend since the mid-90s

heroin chic never fucking leaves no matter how hard we try to stomp it down, there's always some scrawny fucking goblin trying to glamorize her shitty unfeminine body type, same as how fatties try to convince people that they're just "unconventionally beautiful".
Nowadays it's /thinspo/ thots

i want thiccc eyebrows to come on even stronger

and hairy armpits

androgyny is degeneration and illuminati brainwashing

Same. Though there's a fine line where armpit hair moves from cute to gross.

>armpit hair
>cute

i mean i guess
i find it lewd and arousing more than anything

So do I, but I feel like the person needs to have a certain face type to pull it off.

it's already happened desu, but it's all fat lefties with blue undercuts and jpop/weeb fashion

op's picture and pic related are good examples of androgyny, but you gotta be skinny and have interesting features.

MUH DICK tbqh

so do i man, so do i

Androgeny will die out. Modestcore will be the rising trend of 2018 and will be the mainstream from 2019 on.

Yeah, it would be nice if girls just stopped shaving completely.

10/10 would find lewd again

good taste my man

Only if we win.

why don't you go fuck boys faggot

cause ur gay

It only looks good for girls who are already hot, just like everything. Regular ass chicks will just look like dykes

Modestcore is a nazi dogwhistle

and dat pussy also

If not being a slut or an androgynous childless cat lady, sign me up for the Fourth Reich

>> tfw underweight girl with elongated + pointy features
>> 5'5"

fucking kill me ill never be an androgynous god :< I'm a womanlet

you can still be some kind of forest-dwelling slug-eating magical imp creature who can talk with squirrels

just make sure you're always filmed with a fuzzy filter and lit by a very competent director of photography.

Calling it now: Modestcore will be the new "not like the other girls" trend for irresponsible sluts looking to get a sugar daddy.

You know like DDLG right now, except very dull.

And once they realize that all the men who like that style are a bunch of losers just like them, they'll move on to something else.

What the hell is DDLG?
Modestcore is a tradcon movement. It's already gaining steam even among normies. Even the NY Times has written about it.

"daddy's little girl"
the newest iteration of pedo chic, very much an alt-normie thing, a lot like tradcon movements.

>alt-normie
wew. I know exactly what you're talking about but what a weird thing to say.

>13031731
>everyone who isn't what i like is terrible
yeah fascism is in full-swing with faceless internet losers

Define fascism so we can laugh at you

Post a good picture at least.

androgynous fits were fashionable for women early 2017. it's going the opposite way into more trad/conservative/feminine. this is objectively true, I figured fa would know this, because it's women's FASHION

Sorry to break it to you, but modesty as a trend in fashion (especially lux sites like Net-a-Porter) comes entirely from trying to tap markets in middle ea$t . Virgin girls who grew up without religion in middle america who think they're undesirable because men want sluts (but really they have no social skills and spent their time in high school, like, watching anime), who are now embracing "modestcore" aren't the ones this "craze" is targeting. Neither are Christian moms who shop at like J Crew. It's muslim women and orthodox jewish women with the money to back it.

Did you read the NYT article at all? It's about women finding liberation in not being sexy and doing things men hate.

DD/lg stands for Daddy Dom/little girl. It's a D/s style wherein the dominant partner is loving and supportive instead of punishing and helps nurture a relationship with the sub, their "little girl" who can hopefully feel safe and cared for in the relationship, even when her face is covered in cum.

BRRRAAAPFTSZ

Boys don't have pussies

Can't you androgenous and modest at the same time?

Annemarije isn't an example of androgyny. She's an example of having such a feminine face and figure that dressing her like a boy can't hide it.

>yfw the thicc meme will be even stronger in 2018

same

Thicc is a cope for rising obesity rates.
>if I close my eyes and ignore her belly rolls, my girl looks just like the bitches in my hip hop videos

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

JUST

Somebody reading some blog somewhere thinks that this is a good look

Is that Kristen Stewart? Why does she look dead in every picture?

I want to achieve the dead look

Kristen Stewart is a pussy slayer. Wait. No. She's just a serial monogamist like all lesbians.

I hate to say it but androgyny is a stupid fucking fad. It's very try-hard. For women, embracing femininity really is the classic and most fashionable approach. Not being a girly girl, just embracing good women's wear.

that has nothing to do with what OP posted, fucking faggot

ayup

can it be a thing for guys too?

Spoken like a true frontman of the patriarchal symbolic order in our male-centric ideology. What you are in fact supporting is further suppression of femininity and woman's paradoxical nature as the Virgin Whore by alienating it in the object of the phalic.

I gravitate towards the "feminine" side myself thoghu

Thats a cute girl (penis)

yeeaaah, sure.

You are not womanlet.

< 4'10" Tiny. Makes tall guys look like a different species. Often mistaken for a child.

4'10" - 5'0" Very small. Have to max out the vertical lift on a car seat.

5'0" - 5'3" Womanlet. Prefer to be called "petite". Can date both short and tall brahs.

5'3" - 5'5" Womanaverage. Have trouble finding jeans that fit.

5'5" - 5'7" Tallish. Most real-life HBBs fall in this category.

5'7" - 5'10 Lanky. Long legs, often make features less curvy. Category of models

> 5'10 Womanmore. Freakishly high. Taller than most guys and need to date a manmore to feel feminine. WNBA need not apply.

>iteration of pedo chic
don't talk about fetish that you don't understand

>5'10
>Taller than most guys

Is this what Americans really believe? I was the third shortest guy in high school at six feet in a backwoods, underfed, Eastern European town.

Americans are short. Especially the Mexicans.

that's a lie

What the fuck am I reading?

nigger I've been wading through the diaper fetish community for more than 12 years, I know how this shit works compared to other approaches to this fetish, it IS an iteration of pedo chic. It IS about glamorizing the lolita complex.

Dat side-eye, tho

>feminist-theory-bait: the post

Can you translate HBB and WNBA? Thanks.

Not to be autistic about it, but I think DDLG stands for "Daddy Dom/little girl"

Doesn't everyone like it when their girl moans "fuck me daddy"? How is this a fetish?

it's a kink at the very least
a sexual deviation

but that's not the issue, the issue is that it's kind of ridiculous, and used by needy, entitled brats as a way to validate their brattiness. If the horror stories I've read in dating threads are anything to go by.

And I fully expect modestcore to be the next version of that.

way before the 90s, it's been a persistent since the turn of the 20th century. as soon as they put on pants it was all down hill

ummm no

um, no, honey, not quite

Actually...

sorry, wut?

How does this play out for someone without this fetish? I watch videos like this all the time

bizarre form of gaslighting here. no idea where that post was coming from, someone incredibly fat himself maybe. "scrawny" and "thinspo" describes virtually every model and look. you must be desperately confused about fashion

Thats called femine, but sure

I'm eastern European, not a burger. And I posted also it's 5'10"+ which means it includes taller girls as well

HBB - heavenly blessed beauty
WNBA - Women's National Basketball Association

It isn't. Also diaper fetish, age regression and ddlg are three different things

Hopefully 2018 will be modest

Isnt it bad to have a low cut when youre that flat

I thought the same, gonna be using this when appropriate in future

all of y'all are gay niggas

grimes?

What is modestcore?
How do u people find these movement names?

possibly

>all these twink-bodied weaklings

You faggots have it all wrong. Get you a girl that does martial arts and lyphts for fun.

I remember when I used to do martial arts (8-9 years) and I'm so glad I stopped and have now weak, feminine body. Still my shoulders developed to be kinda big, the same with bigger feet and smaller hips, shouldn't have done all the sports from being 4.

yes but you're a trapfag so you shouldn't forget to take 10 cc of bleach intravenously every day

I don't understand "alt-normie". How can it be normie and alternative? Please explain?

Nah I enjoy being a woman, not guy looking trash

I'll sieg heil until my arm is sore then.

Thats not at all what the person you replied to was referring to

Cause she is dead inside user

Obviously, though really feminist theory has potential outside of the misogynistic slave rhetoric its mostly known for and in a humanistic context it should properly be subsumed by