Passive income

I want to know all there is about passive income, such as writing books.
I really like the idea of putting in work time and effort into something i can just leave running in the background whilst i sleep.
what advice can Biz give me on this specific style of money making?

Other urls found in this thread:

hashocean.com/?rid=470464
youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8
soundcloud.com/smartpassiveincome/spi-192-updated-types-of
soundcloud.com/smartpassiveincome/spi-193-updated-recording
soundcloud.com/smartpassiveincome/spi-194-updated-recording
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

writing books is a joke. all these claimed self publishers make absolutely pennies at most. i mean even if you sell 10k books it's not worth it

The only way to get good passive income is to already be wealthy.

What do you mean by this?
Do you mean interest on bank accounts?
I would define that as 'innate' income....making money off money.
There must be other ways to succeed in this endeavour.

Retard, you can get far more than interest on bank accounts

Go do some research, imagine if you had bought bitcoin and then lent it on polo, you'd be one rich idiot

>Do you mean interest on bank accounts?
>I would define that as 'innate' income
you should call the guys at Wiktionary about that

dude rental properties.

great example of takes money to make money though unfortunately

Very very very interested in this topic.
Let's stop being dicks and actually contribute, it will benefit us all.

not really, renting out homes that you buy for this purpose is borderline not worth it long term.
i say borderline because valuation of homes go up an down and you can come out of it well inflation adjusted but it requires timing and luck.

Great website, business that you have an extremely confident and trustworthy manager/partner running, tampon machines in offices, vending machines I guess (but try something hip and trendy like organic hipster shit), P2P bitcoin lending, Stocks, Bonds, CDs, Renting properties.........

posting relevant pic, my passive income
too bad i can't scale it up real well otherwise i would be a billionaire in a year.

hashocean.com/?rid=470464

invested: 0.039 btc (bought at $420)
wallet balance: 0.05 btc (currently $685)
daily interest: 0.0053 btc

if only this was possible on a larger scale i would put $5-10k into it without blinking.

what is stopping you from putting more in?

the fucking bitcoin bubble we are in at one hand,
that i don't have more bitcoins and don't want to buy any at the current price on the second and that i would lose the interest % compared to my original investment with every new investment i make.
basically profitability gets worse the more money you put into it it would slowly converge to 0.8% daily. it's still fucking good as for the rest of the world but we are in a bubble that increases risks significantly.
so i'm fucked where i am unless i take a leap of faith which i don't feel like doing.

what i'm contemplating on doing is playing a compound interest game on ahash.io.

basically it goes like this:
invest 0.05 btc, it gives you 0.0018 btc daily, you reinvest all of that every day you get double your btc in 20 days, then withdraw the 0.05 and still have 0.05 passive risk-less investment.

Realty is the best "guarantee" as you can slowly build a portfolio , be choosy and retire comfortably after 20 years (vs 40 years at a regular job saving 10 to 20% and investing in index funds)

Safest after index fund investing but still but slow.

very slow.
depends on how much you can save compared to your living costs tho.
if you are lucky you can retire in 20 years.
if you can barely scrape up 10-20% annual savings then you are fucked you will die before you can retire.
if you can save 80% of your income you can probably retire in 5-7 years.

Just signed up under your ref m8. Any advice? I was thinking of just chilling with the free bonus mining power and reinvesting what I get from that. I have .1 BTC to invest but its being lent on Poloniex right now. Also any advice on getting refs? The 5% commission looks pretty sweet, especially if I get 5% of their signup bonus

Does ahash give a signup bonus?

not to you only the one who gives the ref link gets some bonus after your deposits i think.

i test withdraw my full investment to see how it goes and there is something funky with the transaction. it's very high prio but doesn't get confirmed because it has "non standard input".

finally it got confirmed as i was typing, so all is well i guess as for now.

hell yeah my friend invest in my products & make cold hard cash 500$-4000$ per week. No hidden agenda, no MLM or affiliate marketing bullshit & no pay to click non-sense. For details just give my blog & facebook page a look and watch my video on youtube. The links & contact information are given in description.

You can reach me here & make sure to watch my video
GMAIL : [email protected]

Youtube
youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8

Git gud

>so buy cloned cards get fucked by police
>no mlm bullshit just straight up crime
is that your genius offer?

if your are a faggot and a dumb cunt which you are you will get areested for sure fag, i have been doing this for 3 years you whining cunt

>stealing shit
>being proud of it
you are either a nigger or a gypsy
nice try

>and you sir are a faggot
nothing to say more to a faggot

We are trying to make legal money here, bring your card shit to the dark web mang

here OP.
The guy comes of as a bit of a fag but the info is pretty solid if you don't have any background.
soundcloud.com/smartpassiveincome/spi-192-updated-types-of
soundcloud.com/smartpassiveincome/spi-193-updated-recording
soundcloud.com/smartpassiveincome/spi-194-updated-recording

I'm defo going to listen to all three. cheers

Thanks you. I mean it.
This is an actually good, real contribution. Veeky Forums should be more like this. Thank you again.

Don't worry about it
You can pay it forward by making actual contributions too
We're all going to make it brah
Make Veeky Forums great again

Is jerking off on cam considered passive?

If you JO anyway my nigga it is, it's just the initial investment of setting up a cam and going to whichever website you want and pray that faggots and women alike like you enough to tip you my man. I ain't here to judge, if it works it works, just do it. Jerk it hard boi

Question about bitcoin wallets: How do you stop it from changing addresses automatically all the time so I don't have to change the address on aHash or Hashocean? Or am I a pleb and you just have to change it everytime you want to withdraw?

>How do you stop it from changing addresses automatically all the time
All your old addresses remain valid. Just make sure you backed up your wallet seed (usually 12 random words). The only reason to use new addresses is to (somewhat) increase anonymity.

The real money in e-whoring is in private sessions, being willing to do weird shit.
Audience interaction is pretty key.
You can pay a homeless guy ten bucks to jerk off silently with a scowl and no eye contact, you gotta offer more.

you can reuse addresses as this user said: i use the same address in hashocean for almost 2 months now.

Do not do this. You can't just ignore rental property and make money. It's a full time job managing rental property. A shitty one at that, which is why apartments and condos are constantly under new management and bring bought or sold to the next sap.

Do some self employment, not quite legal but mehh at least you will make a decent amount in a short time when you have saved enough quit doing it
watch this video carefully

youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8

single family homes, or rent out a basement or garage