What happened to modesty threads??

what happened to modesty threads??

They were getting too much exposure

Is this the thread where I can oggle about girls without makeup or piercings wearing practical clothes?

no.

Why?

stop making everything about oggling girls

>That cheap knockoff Celine bag
Kek

There's no such thing as modest fashion. If it is inherently trying to appeal, then it is not modest at all and still has a slutty predisposition. You cannot call your clothing modest if all you seek from it is attention and appeal. Clothes middle aged mothers wear is modest, not the 'I was born in the wrong generation' and 'I'm such a bookworm' type of girl.

Why are you so angry?

Okay, I'll stop. It kind of comes with the medium (internet).

Underrated

Is this /mod/? I like it, aside from the big knockers
valleys>mountains

So many great /mod/ outfits are killed by the unmodest fingernails.

>those nails

>that lipstick

>that watch

not modest
clothes are good though

fucking hell some nitpickers think modest means you gotta act all muslim on these girls and put them in a niqab

They seem modest for me. At least for me, who was born, raised and lives in a country that sees minion fingernails as fashionable
Relative to me they look just well-taken care of, but I do see that the paint could go and still look good

I'd like to do some very immodest things to this tiddy monster

bravo user

T-THAT'S NOT /mod/!!!!

don't be a lewd

Post /mod/ celebs.

>/mod/
>Oh cool, a modernist thread
>"modesty"
>twee girls galore

You faggots are the worst.

I wanna see what she's got under that potato sack she calls a skirt

Pol has colonised every board user. Modernism is officially degenerate now. Get with the program!

>modesty is exclusive to pol
Feel free to kill yourself anytime, nerdos. it's a nice style, don't have to be right wing to like it

I never said it was bad at all. I'm glad it's getting more attention. What's wrong with being right wing anyway?

Yeah well you need to heck off if you think /pol/ is welcome outside its containment board.

STOP, you un-modest swine!
I am as fascist as they get, and even I get annoyed with your "Hurr, le /pol/ we are legion XDD SHADILAY!"

it's "immodest" you dumb weeb

also >fascist
How does it feel to be a bootlicker?

>Being so insecure about your own cappabilities that you immediately project and assume that everyone is a bootlicker because the idea of someone rising is too alien for you
Ararararara
Order and Unity aside, the aesthetics are more than enough to get me into the fashy train

This isn't twee

>have no sense of self identity so you align your beliefs with whoever has the best fashion

o boy

Tell me, which tastes better full grain leather or corrected grain?

so good. there's a difference between /mod/ and purposefully frumpy.

>Not choosing the team with the best sense of fashion
>Looking for beauty is not part of an identity
No Bueno

Kiernan is the very definition of waifu.

So basically winter fashion? Most girls dress like this in the winter...
You guys really need to get it more.

I mean for one thing, this isn't true, skirts and dresses are pretty rare every day wear where I live regardless of weather, makes it almost intimidating to wear it yourself.
Secondly what's your point? no one said your thread has to be about obscure fashion

These both feel too showy.

I just want to love and protect and cherish her and give her the life she deserves. I want her to flow into my arms as I come home from work. I want to buy her presents just for the hell of it. I want to make intense tender passionate love to her and whisper in her ear how much I love her and that I'll always be there for her no matter what. I want to have lots of wonderful children and grow old together.

Is that so wrong Veeky Forums?

Skirt needs to be longer
Those "quirky" socks need to go
The leggings need to be darker because her legs look weird in that color
Those shoes need to go
Is it her pose, or why does she look so wide?
Nothing too remarkable about her outfit, but I will say that those shoes are less practical and more showy

This but with my waifu.

Who would that be?

where the hell do you live? I never see chicks wear dresses/skirts, it's yoga pants and hoodies 24/7.

In America. Sorry, I should have said women, not girls. You cannot go to work in yoga pants I will tell you this. For girls, usually when they want to look nice that day or business casual(college girls) in the winter.
if they are buming out that day then yeah it's the yoga pants, sweatpants, leggings and hoodies.
Do you work or do you only go outside when you have to go to the gym? lol
Not rare but more dressy than casual. Or again, if a girl feels like looking nice that day. Depends on how lazy I'm feeling for me.
Girls who are totally fashionistas though, you will never catch them taking these short cuts. You probably don't hang out with such girls though (they are too pretty/fancy to hang out with people like us) so I'm not surprised guys wouldn't see them.

There can be some very tasteful fits in these threads but the autistic need to say "that isn't modest enough in DETAIL X" and the politics that constantly come up ruins these. A bit sad, I like these.

Ann Takamaki

How /mod/ is neofolk?

I like /mod/ because of how simple, yet beautiful it can be. When you have very little you must pay attention to every detail and makes for an outfit that lets shine every element in it. However, maybe it's that reason why people nitpick so much
>the politics that constantly come up ruins these
We promise to behave
Also:
>No photo of Hitler
>Not holding wheat
>No Hitlerjungen kinder to be seen
REEEEEEEE

>Is that so wrong Veeky Forums?
Only if you're unmarried.