As I started making more money, I've lost interest in pursuing women

As I started making more money, I've lost interest in pursuing women.

Like I would rather be closing a business deal than trying to get some girl's number.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm 19 and not knowing the fuck to do with my life, so no. I feel ya tho.

At 19 I was 100% about getting high and finding a girl to get inside of.

I just want to make money while working anything related to "computer science". Idk what or how so I'm stuck being a loser.

I feel you, im the same way. I have a girlfriend because she came onto me and is hot as fuck but she always thinks im trying to go after other girls.. i told her i really don't care about girls and i don't care about her sometimes.. all i care about is money.. if she doesn't like that she can leave. She hasn't left yet and it's been 4 years

harsh

I have this too, but then with KNAWLEDGE. Ever since I started university last year I can't stop to think about graduating top of my class.

I completely stopped caring about girls whatsoever.

Bro, I think your girlfriend likes money

Closing a deal feels better than any girl.

i'm in the exact same position.

30 here. At this age you see the roasties' endgame of suburban mediocrity. If you can successfully sail past the sirens the possibilities are endless.

>A """man""" not finding at least one woman to bear him children to carry his genes along

Utter failure. I didn't realize Clooney had no kids. You're half a man if you're middle aged and childless.

Is it an obligation? Also, it is just your opinion. Failure by what standards? You are full of shit user

Yes user. I have a girl who lives 3 hours away. The distance is good.

Allows me to market trade, and profiteer on whatever I like, any time I like without interference.

Now the only reason Clooney has no kids is because he's only 5'9.

What if they are sterile or something?

I think that's part of it.

I used to be jealous of my friends that got married and had kids.

But sometimes I see the prison they are in. They are completely stuck to one track after that, and there is no changes possible, it's just work and provide for the kids.

He's had many beautiful women tho

What's a roastie?

I want this. I already lost all my sexual desire, but I still desire women for companionship. How can I get over this and focus on work?

It comes with time, and self respect

maybe youre actually attracted to men

>I already lost all my sexual desire
Then you have won 90% of the battle, brother.

Now realize that the only companion you need is the almighty shekel and pray to the god of Wealth.

How do I learn to respect myself? I am successful at what I do, but I've been so depressed over my girlfriend (who I was going to propose to) cheated on me, and I've hardly been able to get out of bed.

>all i care about is money
>dont even have enough to go full miser yet

How'd you guys make your fortune? 19 here doing pretty well in school right and planning to transfer to Berkley for computer science, but I fucking hate that I feel like I'm going no where. How'd ya bros do it? How'd ya get out of mediocrity?

>I used to be jealous of my friends that got married and had kids.
yup. i slowly stopped caring. i kinda do want kids, but im perfectly fine with being that old dad with a younger mother one day. a man can dream

suicidal thoughts, weening off drinking a bit, and a lucky break. imagine the focus you have after having nothing for so long

nigga I don't wanna live near death then get a lucky break I wanna go to the fucking top from where I am right now

How long ago was that?

Took me about 3 years to get over oneitis, by year 5 i was over dating and into career, by year 10 I was like OP. Some of that was due to getting older, but much of it was realizing I didn't need anyone else anymore. (Was childfree, so didn't need broodmare. Thanks to pr0n, didn't need FWB. Thanks to career, realized also didn't need anyone to share living expenses with.)

good mentality user.. the more money you accrue.. the more women will be chasing after you.. you can fuck them for free and leave them in the dust, when you see a better opportunity.. You are on your way to becoming a true alpha male

and yet none of them have popped out his baby
clooney is the end of his line
when he dies, he goes extinct
he loses
btfo by a guy named Jim Bob Duggar

if you r young your fucked

yes, and there is nothing wrong with this

money > bitches is a golden rule

It was last week :'(

Are you me?
>24 year old student
>I care more about getting good grades and making money than about gurls

I lost my desire too but I do not think this is a good thing...it makes me feel empty inside or something.

Also if any of you guys is on a carbohydrate poor diet then that explains loss of sexual desire.

She's trying to check ur balls dude

>broodmare
Fuck that sounds hot desu

when you get cash you will start realizing all the hotgirls are used up and with children. They will try to fuck you. And you will say : fuck you bitch. You will go after the young ones and close the circle.

Women's vagina lips look like roasted beef slices, hence women = roastie.

Check out the blog / website of Roosh V

He has some nice ideas on the topic.

more money more pussy you faggot, watch this video you can earn some good dough part-time not legal though but doesnt seem risky at all plus you'll have a lot more money to go to a strip club
youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8

I already said slots fag.

watch this video you can earn some good dough part-time not legal though but doesnt seem risky at all if you do it quitely without telling anyyone

youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8

Can confirm OP.

Half the appeal of fucking women isn't the actual fucking but the conquest.

Winning a deal gives you a similar high. I was a fuck off party boy in college who got a useless liberal arts degree. Lost my pants trading cryptos 2 years ago and then took a copier sales job to pay my bills. Turns out I love sales. (Also got mad BTC profit now).