Nike-Tard Puts Himself In Debt to Jordan Owners

Here are the rules:

1. Below I'll list the names and item numbers for 5 pairs of Jordans.
2. I owe you $150 plus 5% interest per week if you own one of these pairs in size 12 or larger. You must post a picture of the pair, tag visible with size and item number, with a sheet of paper that says, "Enjoy letting me drain your wallet, retard. 1/8/2018". Include your paypal.me address in the post (not in the picture, preferably).
3. I will paypal you $10 immediately, which will give you access to my email address. Email me and we'll discuss my paying off the $150.

The shoes:
A. AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG (555088 010) Colorway: black/white-black

B. AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG "BANNED 2016" (555088 001)
Colorway: black/varsity red-white

C. AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO (378037 041)
Colorway: black/varsity royal-white

D. AIR JORDAN GOLDEN MOMENT (535357 935)
Colorway: multi-color /multi-color

E. AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG "ROYAL" (555088 085)
Colorway: black/varsity royal-black

Think you're safe m8, highly doubt anyone is rocking these in 12+

k, sorry everybody. I'm trying to figure something out that'll work.

I have 3 of these in size 11

seriously?! Uh, maybe this is too easy then. If you were size 12, I'd owe you $450 plus 5% interest per week... I may have just fucked myself.

:( can you accept size 11?

would you say the ones I picked are fairly common?
No, I need limiting factors so I don't just get completely worked.

why woulnt you just shop them quickly to be 12s idiot

These are extremely popular models. Air Jordan 1 royal/bred and Air jordan 11 are very popular and have hundreds of thousands of pairs made.

fuck

Calm down though, I doubt that there will be many posters with exactly those shoes, at that size, that will see this post.

The chance that you will even get one person to post the required picture here is very slim.

Theres a good chance most sneakerheads will have at least 3 of the pairs you listed as they are pretty much essential Jordans. If Niketalk gets whiff of this thread you are going to go fucking broke.

Make it like a pyramid super Grail Nikes at the top if you have them you get the most money.

Make like three tiers, with third being the most likely winnable but also least money paid.

If I don't get totally worked by this post, I'll consider that in future. I may need help constructing that list...

You're fine m8. 12 is real big. Chance someone has 12s of those at least on fa is going to be low.

Is niketalk related to Veeky Forums or is there any reason someone would advertise this there?

Someone could be a crossposter. Just drop this in the AJ1 thread and nighty night

Hope no one is a fag about and runs to NikeTalk. That would be a bitch move.

kk, hopefully thats not the case. This was a little stupid (and not intentionally like my posts normally are). I'll be more careful next time. But I"ll hold to my offer. Hopefully it just dies out.

flgiht club already does this with affirm

you can get yeezy for x per month. ect

Could you explain in more detail what you're talking about. You're saying that Flight Club gives away money?

well, doesn't look so far like that's going to happen so I imagine this post will just die and I'll have to come up with another one.

I don't agree with people doing this but, admittedly, if I couldn't tell, I'd give the person the benefit of the doubt... :/

You misunstand. Op is giving away money as a gamble, if anyone happens to own these shoes. Just free money on the off chance that someone has the shoes.

In the offchance that anyone is on their way to post pics now, wanna let me know? Or, if you want to tell me specifically what to do for the next post assuming this one fails, let me know. Otherwise, I'm going to log off for a bit.

Just for fun, if you have any of the above pairs in size 11 or larger and you post according to the rules before 12 pm us central time, I owe you $50 per pair with interest. But I still get to pay you over time.

10 minutes before the special offer ends.

Why are you doing this? Is this a subset of financial domination fetish, just with sneakers instead? I'm not getting this thread.

I guess you could say that. Just enjoy the risk and see Nikes/Jordans as a status symbol. People making me pay them because they own them is a rush. In short, I'm retarded.

Between 12 and 12:15 pm US central time, follow the rules in the OP but it's for any size Air Jordan 1 and only $50 per pair.

10 minutes for the above offer...

5 minutes for this offer.

Between 12:15 and 12:30, follow the rules in OP BUT for any pair of Air Jordan Retros and I owe $50 each rather than $150.

Here you go
paypal.me/Adabo75

Alright, these fit into the $50 catagory. I'll paypal you the $10 immediately and we can discuss my payment of the $50 over email. Thanks.

Why not 150$?

They're not the specific product number/colorways indicated in the OP.

However, the temporary deal I posted here works for $50 over time...

If anyone thinks I'm being too stingy, let me know and I'll negotiate owing more or loosening guidelines ...

Sent you an email

sent you a reply

Until 1 pm US Central time, I owe $50 for Air Jordan Ones posted according to the rules above (picture, pay over time, interest, etc).

Shit, I only have a white/pure platinum 1 in size 10UK and never got in time for the other threads.

Would it fit into this category?

Probably not. It's a Mid Jordan 1 White/Pure Platinum.

Got it.

8 more minutes for any Air Jordan 1 to take advantage of the special offer per

I do not see your reply. I contacted you through paypal, any idea where I can find your reply?

Any? Even ?

the email you use paypal through, I assume. I don't want to share your email on Veeky Forums.

I'm not sure why not, but it has to be in the next 4 minutes and according to the rules in the OP or you'll miss it.

Can you send the reply to the email directly then, please?
I sent you another message with the email

ohh sorry I misread, good luck op.

Here you go.

I'm in class right now but i have the royales - when I get home ill post.

So, so close. Sorry to be a stickler about the rules but this doesn't count because it's missing a key piece of info. I post these threads though so keep an eye out for me.

Royales at size 12 or larger?

yes size 12 and a size 8 if u need

Size 12s, assuming they meet all the qualifications in the OP I have to go into debt to you for $150 for. Don't worry about the 8s.

>it's missing a key piece of info
I know it'smissing the paypal link, that's because I never created one and wanted to make sure I posted the picture in 4 minutes.

So whats the current interest rate?

Hey all, I'm canceling the deal. I'm having a sober moment thinking about how insane I am for doing this stuff. I'm sorry for those of you yet planning on posting but the deal is off.

So you won't make any more posts like this in the future? I was hopping for at least 5$.

thanks for the fun threads

good on you. it may have helped that this was a hard game to win and noone posted. next time you get the urge for one of these just type it out but dont post it and wait an hour or two before deciding to truly post or not. hopefully that will sober you up too and you can just save the money

So no more playing tonight?

i'll miss u