Trumpy Coin

Give me one good fucking reason why I shouldn't dump all my 12.4BTC into TRUMP coin right now?
any believers or we all just on that BTC and ETH grind, also anyone investing in ETH where it currently stands?

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC/?bonus=eLJwf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do it. If it does as good as Ron Paul coin(extremely likely) then you would be making 1m+

there is none. trump is severly undervalued and just waiting for mainstream breakthrough

mr,mr... why is this extremely likely? what if he loses presidency? I guess he rich motherfucker he can fund his own coin. what sort of sat we looking at this coin reaching?

Presidency doens't really matter. Just like sex Trump's name sells and supporters will buy anything with his name and everything related to him soon or late hits the midia.

We just wait for the mainstream breakthrough and people will invest money in the coin looking for not only a little profit but to help Trump's campaign.

So we just hold the coins until this happen.

Do it. Or diversify, buy some ETH as well. Trumps cheap as hell right now

This guy gets it. Trump is the new Ether

I'm a true believer. I really believe this thing could get to well past $1 per coin. Maybe even $10 a coin. This is a game changer for grassroots campaign finance. Knowing about this now is like knowing about btc at $5 each. The first marketing video is at 10,000 views in a week.

Trump for life. Remember Trump has more name recognition than ETH.

this coin could potentially get to $10/coin yes, but it wont happen because dev team does not know how to make it successful.

the dev team is lazy and lack the skills needed to promote this coin fully. it's all up to the buyers to promote it, which limits the coin. quite a bit of luck is needed to get above $1.10 a coin.

Holy samefag

when is the dev releasing the next video?

Don't dump ALL of it into Trump.

Buy a lot of Trump, buy some Eth, and keep a little bitcoin. Just one or two.

>dump all my 12.4BTC into TRUMP coin right now
total market cap of trump coin is 265 BTC
daily volume is around 1-2 BTC
go for it. i don't hold this stupid coin, but i'm legitimately curious to see how much you'd drive the price up if you bought 12.4 BTC worth all at once.

You should. There's no way Trump can lose at its current price.

my goal is to reach 100k TRUMP 0.o

Right, right, presidency doesn't matter (in a way). Whether or not he wins, it'll go up. And if he does happen to win, unlikely at this moment, then it'll soar. But I'd still sell a month before election- to minimize risk

Some dude just blew 5 bitcoins on trump... If you are gonna get in, get in now.

Right, right, spread risk. Aka "diversify"

Wait really?

no he is a lier. Nothing is happaning in trumpcoin

There is no reason not to. Extremely under valued, and with America's current president more angry with Trump than with Radical Islamic Terrorist there's almost no doubt in my mind Trump will win and so will Trump Coin and any holders.

>no he is a lier
Says a liar.

>Go to YoBit.net
>Look at buy orders.
>Buy order for 90k+ @ ~4 BTC

Yeah that's me. and it's an order not already blown.

I'll give you one reason.

It'll drive the price up before I am able to buy 2btc worth when I get paid this week.

I want to try and get like 40k trumps for my monies.

it's a 1$ a coin minimum and Imore greedy

Trump is a fucking useless shitcoin meme. If you want to dump your BTC into a politicoin at least have some respect and purchase some Billary. Shillary is going to win the presidency and they are using BLRY to do something with voting systems.

Oh damn thats awesome! I didn't mean blown in a bad way. Just didn't think you were the buyer.

Lol quit being a pussy and dump i got my buy orders in to catch you faggot

What exchanges are you Veeky Forumsnessmen using? I've seen Yobit thrown out there. What about C-cex?

I use yobit.net for trumpcoin and coinbase for bitcoin.

I use coinbase for BTC, but wasn't sure what to use for trumpcoin. I've looked into youbit.net a bit but some negative reviews about the site scared me, so I was wondering what people thought about c-cex. Just so I could get more perspective on the matter.

yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC/?bonus=eLJwf

Have no opinion on it man, never used it.
Why not use both for extra security?

Help a poor goy out with some Trumpcoin?
TQVFNLXwLVtXMzGRAiSVUcpzvwTooTtpZ7

I've been using ccex, works fine. Heard yobit has a snazzier interface and graph, but ccex is a little more solid.

I've been using Yobit, but instantly transferring to my wallet. Hopefully trumpcoin will be added to a larger exchange soon. Anybody know the standard way for this to happen?

If I'm reading yobit correctly, looks like someone just dropped a little over 3 BTC on trumpcoin.

What wallet do you use?

someone dropped 5 btc earlier and got 100K Trumpcoins

Download the wallet from trumpcoin.rocks. It can take a while to update.

Cool thanks. Are you minig coins as well? Cant figure out how to do that.

Trumpcoin is proof stake, not proof of work. So no mining. My knowledge of this is limited. But from my understanding you store the coin in an open wallet and you get interest on those coins.

Here's several.

It is labeled as mining.

First you have to go to settings and encrypt your wallet. (Create Password) Once you have done that, you must then unlock your wallet (Enter your newly created encryption) At that point if your coins have not been in the wallet for long they are considered immature, wait 5 minutes to a hour and they should begin to mature. Down in the lower right of the wallet is a little lighting bolt. That will give you your staking weight, network weight and approximate time of next reward (Mined coin).

Now sit back and make some TRUMP

Thanks for clarifying m8

No problem happy to help. I just hope to see you all on the moon!

Awesome bro thank you! Whats your address i wanna send you some for the help!

Yep, I had seen that. Someone mentioned that and I've been monitoring this thread.

So when Trumpcoin meets its peak, do you sell back for bitcoin value? Or can you unload it directly into dollar value?

You sell it for bitcoin yes.

Cool thanks mane

Lol I think he alone would drive the price up 400%

Im gonna put a sell order in at 50 cents so he can fill his order

Well for one, I don't know if you could buy 12.4BTC of it right now.

But there's zero doubt in my mind that it will hit $1, so get in while the getting's good.

if the price drives up to $1 per coin how much profit will i make if i was to buy 1.6BTC worth at this stage now? and if it did rise up to $1 would I be able to sell all trumps instantly for $0.97 per coin?

Assuming you can buy them around $.03, a 1.6 BTC investment will yield you roughly $36,000.

And yeah, you could sell them all for less, if you wanted.

well considering its only worth like 2 cents now you would have 45k if you bought in now and sold at a dollar

but pro tip these stupid fucking meme coins never make it to a dollar this is no different then stupid fucking doge coin.

what should I invest in then? ETH?

Lol. Don't forget that everything starts off as "just a meme coin"

how much you got invested into a meme coin and screenshot proof

this

Even if it reaches Trump, he won't endorse it and his fans will never get on board with buying it. Sold all mine last week for 10k more satoshis than I bought

no you shouldn't invest in any of these meme coins

bitcoin is the only real coin, and that only is because it has value in the ability to buy drugs and cp online.

But the price didn't go above 10klast week. So is 10k sats your total profit?

Lol he never bought any. Phony nocoiner revealed.
I have 70k Trumpcoins. I don't know how to screenshot senpai

so you're looking at 1m+ profit if it does get up?

in for 5$ usd

Any CAD exchanges for this? I might put down a few bucks.

Looking into popping my crypto cherry and investing in some Eth. I've been reading a lot of articles and watched some videos and am going thinking of dropping 2,000 USD on it tomorrow. Should I? dubs decide

>have some respect
>dont buy TRUMP buy BLRY instead
pick one and only one.

Can someone PLEASE send me minimal amount of trumpcoin? I hate to be a beggar, bu Im a total noob in cryptoccurrencies, Ive downloaded the trumcoin wallet and just want to see if its working properly.

I dont want to miss the ride Veeky Forums. MAGA.

TQWeVbdRSCua3memDPNQxpK8you6EC8PRA

Sent Trumps to you. Reminder if your wallet is still syncing they wont show up until its done

Just made a wallet, could use some help anons

TKTfEemfuSNhJkzDYrwCXPvB71e9eWERwT

erp de derp

Sweet, thanks Veeky Forumsbro, now Im on my way to research further into buying BTC/trading it for TRUMP.

Also, how do i backup my wallet? Is all of it in that one .exe file? Can I copy it to another computer and use it from there? How does this shit work?

Thanks for your help

And one more thing, I want to add you to my address book in my trumpcoin wallet, so i can return the favor later when we'll be rich, but in the transaction details it says "from: unknown", are all transactions anonymous? Can you send me your wallet address?

open 2 yobit accounts, buy 3btc of trump with each, have 3 btc in each too. Buy and sell to yourself driving the price up- make the price higher each time, but slightly less amount each time. this will lead to a massive rise: massive rise = exposure = success.

yobit has more action, i moved what i had on c-cex to my trump wallet. you could buy from one and split it between the two and look for arbitrage or dip trading opportunities. i made a good % (i.e. a couple thousand coins) increase by buying & selling the rise/dip as it rose from 3200 to 5500.

Do transaction fees apply when you do that?

You're clearly an idiot if you think you should bank all your money on one stock/coin

Nice propaganda thread, though. Properly baited me.

You got it, my Trump address is
TPk5tMX9wgXBtjVG28RXy9BdqvzbagGQTX

Trump and BTC only

Your wallet file is called wallet.dat and is located in %Appdata%\Trumpcoin v2 folder.

Backing up is easy just open main wallet, go to File > Backup wallet and save it somewhere. Email it to yourself if you don't have a USB or similar to store it on.

MAGA lads.

Use Localbitcoins to get your BTC user

I just tried to buy 2900 trump coin on yobit.. and it only gave me 90? Does it fill the order in increments?

Is the rest in your pending orders? You have to wait for a sell order at that price before its filled.

Ah yes, the rest of the BTC is on hold at the moment. Thanks

i got a wallet and it says out of sync - how long does it take to sync up? it's already been going for a while.

what's the easiest/safest way to buy trump?

Thanks for the trumps bro! We gon be rich nigga!

go on yobit bro. You need to transfer bitcoin there through coinbase before you can trade though.

How long does it usually take for someone to post?

If it's a first time sync, it could take several hours. Your syncing the entire TRUMP blockchain to your wallet.

depends. If you want the Trump now, you can cancel the order and increase the number of Sitoshi your willing to spend on each TRUMP. Otherwise you will have to wait until someone is willing to sell you TRUMP at the number of Sitoshi you chose to buy them at.

What if he sues?

Thanks man just upped the price a little and got it filled. Sitting on 2900 now. Should I keep investing my poor money into this or just stick with 100 bucks

Then the coin is all over the news.

Well if they go to $1 each like they are expected too then you just made a pretty good profit off of $100 so its up to you. It could also be a scam and you lose everything just remember that haha

And then we start stacking shekels!

We have until november to sit on this right?

It's very unlikely. Upon entering the presidential race his name and likeness became public domain.

At the least, I've been building my positions slowly over the past couple weeks. Started at 1200 now I'm up to ~18k Trumps.

Worst case is that Trumps just turn into TETH coin and then thats where other techs can be put into the coin.

I'm gonna sit on it until novemeber then dump over half in to BTC or ETH. I will probably only keep 1/3 of my trump coins when they transfer to TETH.

IDK for sure though, ill wait and see what the market is like then.