Boots general

Ive never owned a pair of boots and I dont even know how to pick them out. I was hoping someone could give me quick advice and also rate these. I need soemthing dark brown to match my belt and no black.

Other urls found in this thread:

meermin.es/en/10149814170000he-17-101498-brown-suede-e-marron.html
meermin.es/en/10149914230000he-23-101499-snuff-suede-e-snuff.html
target.com/p/men-s-soho-cobbler-fashion-boots-cognac/-/A-53038604#lnk=sametab
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those are ok for inexpensive chelsea boots. I doubt they'd hold up to a couple years of wear, but at $165... what do you really expect. You can prob. get them cheaper on Zappos or Amazon.

dont buy chelseas, they are just a hot meme right now

>hot meme
>acting like they haven't been a staple for decades

lol ok

just because they have been a staple doesnt mean theyre not a meme right now

lmao so triggered that i shitted on these meme boots

are you okay?

hello /boot/
i humbly ask for suggestion on shoes as mil boots and timbs arent cutting it.(lug sole is too informal for some occasions)
i dont like sneakers, skate shoes,loafers, dress shoes and i dont have the frame for narrow toed shoes/boots like chealseas
so what is even left to get?

Red Wing Blacksmiths

literally no one wore them 5 years ago lol

>Red Wing Blacksmiths
good pick
any cheaper alternatives?

I have 1460 Mono Black Docs and I love them!

Might be a bit pricey but Wolverine 1000 mile/Evans are also really nice

>1460 Mono Black Docs
sole 2thick

meermin.es/en/10149814170000he-17-101498-brown-suede-e-marron.html

meermin.es/en/10149914230000he-23-101499-snuff-suede-e-snuff.html

This is kinda similar

target.com/p/men-s-soho-cobbler-fashion-boots-cognac/-/A-53038604#lnk=sametab

Boots like those, I like them with zippers on the side.

I'm looking for a pair of boots similar style to these by Visvim but not $1000, any ideas?

Red Wing Moc toe are somewhat similar but have the Moc toe...

Thursday maybe but I think they kinda look like shit/2012 Ryan Gosling-core. It's hard to find cheaper boots with dressy soles because dressy soles (i.e. probably leather) are way more expensive than chunky rubber. You can probably find some red wings or wolverines for $200-$250 if you look around a little though, or you could get Wolverine kilometer boots which have the same silhouette but way shittier materials and construction for less than $200 MSRP.

I should also note when I say similar I just mean the style. The material/color could be different, I'm basically looking for a wedge toe boot with a standard toe

*wedge sole

Pretty sure red wing makes round toe crepe sole boots

anyone know of any good goth-corporate ish boots?
both highs & lows go but no docs please

They make the "Rover" but that sole is too flat and soft to me. I wish they had more traction/treads, not heavy like Vibram roughneck style but the Rover almost looks like a dress boot

What about Original 2976? I'm considering copping a pair.

I been looking at the Solovair special editions how do I tell which are corrected grain? The descriptions are shit. Tnt leather looks nice though.

Look at these

Chunky Chelseas?

How size Red Wing?

I wish I hadn't

kek

Does it have that plasticy shine, not as shiny as patent leather, but shinier than normal calf for example. Some of them use greased leather with matte finish. Solocair only has these corrected grain and greasy leathers.

Some are full grain, some waxy and others not clear.

They measured me in the store and recommended half a size smaller than I usually get. They fit well now after breaking them in

Gifted these for xmas. Hope he likes them as much as I do.

where 2 cop those?

They're made by To Boot New York. Got em on sale at my local Saks for $220.

half size down m8.

i think bedstu is also nice if you like the worn in look