Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/
Bloodbath Edition

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers

FAQs for Robinhood
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds

> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/stock-center/#mkt-movers
worldpreclinicalcongress.com/Nano-Oncology/
finance.yahoo.com/news/cerulean-present-jmp-securities-life-110000165.html
annonc.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/06/01/annonc.mdw188.abstract
m.investing.com/analysis/cerulean-pharma---approaching-release-of-phase-ii-renal-data-200121814
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for CERU

to the moon!

CERU prophecy when? 30th?

pls no shilling

enough of ceru you fucking bagpipers

V H C
H
C

I summon everyone that has knowledge on this beautiful stock. All info is welcome.

Why the fuck does RH only let me buy and sell at market rate for stocks? What is the fucking purpose of that? I make a fraction of a penny for each transaction

When is the trial hearing announced?

Crying myself to sleep tonight in hopes of joyful tears for gears picks tomorrow.

get a discount broker for 1$ and never deal with RH problems again, maybe even trade in AH and PM

You can do limit buy and sells to pay exactly what you want.

Dubs never lie!

Me too buddy, I was almost giving up for the day until $BSPM blessed me

Gear as someone new who's only used rh do you think option house, etrade, or scottrade are better options and still not get lost in what I'm doing?

e-trade/scottrade is popular, optionshouse is good for options
use interactive brokers

VHC is currently battling it out with AAPL in a court of law.
AAPL has stolen patents for facetime and a bunch of other shit. Remember when AAPL tried to sue Android over the notification bar?
VHC is going to be rewarded ~800 million in this lawsuit, and it will be given an additional 300-400 million in legal fees and etc.

VHC Will double or even triple in price in the next 2 weeks. It has performed better in the past week than I thought it would all month.

It is over $6 a share right now, and I do not believe many of you can or will buy more than 100 shares of it, this low amount of volume will not effect the over-all price like at all. Me shilling it to you guys doesn't benefit me. I do not care if you don't buy it.
A bunch of you took my AKS analysis and bought in way too fucking early when all I said was to watch it. Don't do that.

The time to get in is now. If it for some reason falls below 6 dollars buy more of it.

I'm currently in it for almost 10grand.

"Buy PTX" they said

Gear !!JQy0yM9LA1M is a FRAUD.

Don't listen to anything he says. All he does is watch the yahoo stock center "% Gainers" and then regurgitates the obvious.

He's nothing but a phony who acts like he's making all these big trades and early catches, when in fact all he does is reposts what anyone can see.

He most likely doesn't even trade anything.

CERU my nigga

Now this is what I'm talking about. In nokobro we trust.

you heard it here first, folks

How?

SHOULD I BUY MORE VHC?? I bought in at 5.96 and now it's at 6.20

Just a heads up that TRVN is teasing hitting rock bottom this week. If I had more funds if but some shares right now and hold a few months. Could go back up to $8 or $9

Too late to hop on the VHC train or no?

Top right of the Sell or Buy screens you have the "Order Types" option.

You can do limits, market, stop limits, and stop losses.

I'd highly suggest reading what these are because if all you've been doing is market orders on RH, you've been playing with half a deck.

If you have to ask then it probably is

$exas being pumped on no credible news..

Upon losing this lawsuit AAPL WILL tank in value for losing ~billion USD.

It has been dropping for the past 3 months for this reason. It will go back up.

Take half of your profits, and buy that dip and wait for AAPL to sign the deal with TSLA to make an AAPL car.

This is how you trade. This is how wars are won. This is how you fucking invest.

If you are from reddit, take notes. Copy what I do. Hate me. I want you fucks sit in your reddit holes and ponder where you could be in life if you'd just listen to someone who knows how to do what you try to do and learn from them.

I'll see you guys later.

Yes.

I also wouldn't call it a train, more like a trolley.

i wouldnt touch this, also strong 9$ res

These threads used to be good when they weren't full of tripfags.

Thank you Noko bro, much fucking love man.
I have to get some funds, it will take 2 days to have them and buy a boatload of VHC, do you think that it'll hold for 2 days before explosion? I need hope.

>>>reddit

Stay poor dude.

I am absolutely not a prediction god like our buddy Gear and Noko. I have however stumbled upon this.
In the next 2 days we can see some real nice movements. I'll keep you updated as more info comes.

Stay delusional.

Idgaf I made a bunch of money today off of Noko. You have no reason to be salty. Why do you even come here?

NOKO YOU GOD I JUST RECOUPED MY LOSSES FROM PTX

Gear hasn't predicted a god damn thing.

All he does is monitors this site: finance.yahoo.com/stock-center/#mkt-movers and re-posts what he says.

He's nothing but a parrot.

sees*

CERU new dates
>June 14th, 2:40, scroll down
>worldpreclinicalcongress.com/Nano-Oncology/
It spiked to 2.66 today on this news alone, and triggered stop losses.
>June 21 1:30
>finance.yahoo.com/news/cerulean-present-jmp-securities-life-110000165.html
Big normie spike here, expect serious gains, there's a live webcast this time around.
>June 30th
>annonc.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/06/01/annonc.mdw188.abstract
Phase 2 CRLX101 results
Phase 1 CRLX301 results
Moving to next phases
>m.investing.com/analysis/cerulean-pharma---approaching-release-of-phase-ii-renal-data-200121814
Scroll down
>We forecast peak sales of $490m for CRLX-101 with Avastin in mRCC ($340m and $770m in follow-on indications of ovarian and rectal cancers respectively) and $550m for CRLX301.
2.1bill total potential.

we said sell on friday open you cuck

Even if he does parrot the Yahoo site, he brought information to this thread that previously wasn't seen by us, or at least posted. $alty

>tfw i didn't sell on friday open
just let me die in my sleep already

Oh really I thought the plan was hold until this merger/buyout happens.

I don't give a fuck. I bought less than 100 shares.

That doesn't warrant the title "prediction god"

The only true predictions we've had so far were MGT and GEVO, neither of which were made by attention whoring tripfags

I shoud get out of APPL shouldn't i?

Ignore this person for he is here to keep you broke.

Yeah. I'm gonna sit on my 1890 shares for awhile.

When will you fucks learn. Buy CERU at 2.20, sell at 2.35 or 2.40. Rinse a repeat. I've done this like three times by now. My average was 2.30 and my limit triggered at 2.40 this morning. It'll happen again this week, if not next.

I made $$. Keep bitching.

I have been consistently spotting breakouts and calling them. No I am not sitting on yahoo and looking at the market movers, but if that were a working strategy, why would it be wrong if it makes me a profit? The market is very transparent for everybody

I obviously did much more than parrot, has this guy even read my posts? lmao what a fuckingloser

I was the first to post the MGT thread and I am sure other anons know this.

Also man, dont get so upset, obviously nobody is a prediction god...that was a hyperbole...
But some people have working strategies

3k shares here. Yeah... same.

You can't believe in someone who doesn't have a trip. 80% of them are just shilling or pumping or whatever. You can track what the trips say and they build credibility. If you gave a tip, I would ignore you. If Noko or Gear gave a tip, I would listen and investigate.

We really need to bring back penny nigger general and send these memers away.

The rumors were false bros, that's why it plummeted.

Actually Noko called GEVO, EBIO, and some other shit I can't remember that I didn't take part in. Your life must really suck to be this salty about them helping people.

buy VHC

>tfw VHC covered your losses for ARRY and PTX

This is true.

Thank you based NOKO.
He gave us the lowdown on VHC early up in the thread. Also an insight to AAPL.

Well that's unfortunate. Guess I'll sell and eat my 4% loss.

Guys is CERU presenting today, or not presenting today??!! Should I sell? Wait for the 21st? What should I do?

Read

Also, should we buy PXS on the dip? They're charts look excellent but for some reason their dipping HARD

Try not to judge how ceru performs today. The whole markets in kind of a slump right now.

He was originally going to keep you guys waiting. Why? Idk. Be every wary of tripfags.

I want to get in on VHC but this seems like such a trap. Wait till opening dip?

I hadn't read your post, unfortunately, about the stock that gained ground today. I'm sure you did your homework, and he's just $alty.

because he and his brokother was researching and wanted to be sure before passing the news to the impressionable masses.
He decided to let it out because it started performing better than anticipated suddenly

He said in last thread he didn't have his information ready to present and he'd make a thread later today about risk management, VHC and some other shit.
I guess AAPL was the other shit?

What's the word on PTX?

bagholding

>unsettled funds till friday

Will I have a chance to get VHC or did i just get cucked out of a rocket

You can I both bro. But don't worry it seems like we will still be able to profit just not as much.

This is actually why I trust trips for the first time. On /k/ they can be annoying, or really helpful. Here, they have credibility due to a verifiable track record. I really, really investigate when user post leads, but I also investigate their findings as well.

Fuuuuuucking hell same position as you, please someone try to answer this, I think we'll still be able to get nice returns. Feel so cucked tho, let's hope for a dip.

should we hold vhc for a couple of days or short it?

He spoke up about it when I made this call

I got RH instant yesterday. I never sent one invite. I've had the app since March.

VHC AT 6.40
NOT A TYPO

>$36

I was in the middle of getting my facts straight to make a thread on it when it spiked it. Did you know why it spiked or did you just see it spike? Because I've been planning on making a killing for more than a month on VHC. I've been calculating my movements on it very carefully. since April. I was talking about showing a stock before you ever mentioned it, I just didn't want a bunch of anons to buy it and lose all of their money in a day.

Get bent nokocuck

Resistance and support chart for VHC if anyone cares. Next charted Resistance is at $6.75

1 analyst. Lol

You can be the one to give them information on VHC then, if you'd like?

VHC down 6.49-.39 right quick.

1 or not, you think he pulled $36 out of his ass?

Yea but I saw the spike on yahoo finance too... I don't understand how you can be elitist over the VHC call when all you did was state its current price and not for any information why?
>what happened in so confused

No. But I think you pulled that article out of your ass. ahah. I dropped 5k into VHC but I'm just saying what you posted has 0 credibility.

can we not start a tripfag war bros we are all in this together (unless youre a reddit memes chatter)

no one gives a shit, get a real broker, faggot

Take your chart and shove it up your ass. All you need is me

The feels when you have no idea how Gear operates.

With apple's incoming payout, it's more than possible

Where was I elitist? is everyone retarded? When did I take credit? I was responding to someone who claimed that Noko was witholding his pick, and they were trying to figure out why. All I was pointing out is the reason he ended up posting it before making a thread is because I mentioned it
Can you stop trying to point any little thing to start a flaming war? jesus

No, it's based upon last high price! It was around $36. Pic related Cus it's the chart that shows it. 5yr chart BTW

I-IMPOSTER!!!

Don't completely rule out what Gear says just because he posted it's price and said it's rising, this is common information often overlooked by people. If it wasn't something I avidly watch I wouldn't have noticed it's price rise either.

Update on VHC

I like reasoning behind my price spikes.

Come Monday the judge may issue an injunction against FaceTime and iMessage since these are patents AAPL has pirated. Since the jury ruled Apple's actions wilful and NOT accidental the judge will award VHC "treble damages" which would be triple the $600 million the jury gave them, (nearly 2 billion dollars) They will recieve royalties on EVERY Apple device sold which used the stolen patent (anything with a screen and facecam) AAPL will be forced to settle and VHC will skyrockt. (this is best case scenario, and it's looking likely)

The sudden surge in price is the same thing before the supreme court and last week, they ruled in favor of the patent owner, and against the company that lifted the idea. This has emboldened VHC with a supportive precedent from the Supremes.

$25 is a more realistic figure, but $36 isn't out of the realm of possibilities.