Bald guy inspo

Normally, bald guys just cannot pull off that rock star SLP thing. Hair is everything.

Well can we have some bald guy inspo that's not your generic joe shmo tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjmcKNa3w40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

full gosha every day

older guy would look like a tryhard retard

Being bald and good looking require masculine face aesthetic, the most important is strong jaw and visible chin

if you are balding babyfaced chinlet you are not going to be Veeky Forums egghead

FUCK EVERYONE'S STANDARD

FUCK EVERYTHING

EMBRACE BALDNESS

FIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS WHO STEP

HOOK SKANKS

MAKE ART

ROCK A TIGHT 4 CORNER GLIDE AND 6 STEP FOOTWORK

SHUT UP

got to be some shade of brown to pull off shit like this while bald

looks like shit

Anyone else find it better to just do a #3 buzz weekly instead of going full shave?

Based Mark Strong

I buzz a #2 weekly, I'm not bald yet but the top of my head is noticeably thinner than the sides/back if I let it get too long. I think even when I do go lose everything on top I'll keep the sides/back trimmed short instead of going the full skinhead look.

How the fuck do i get rid of that halo/hair residue on the sides???

with a razor

I've asked this in the other thread, but no answer. Is the razor the only way to shave it to the skin? Are there no special hair buzzers that could do it? I really don't like using a razor as I cut myself from time to time.

Use wax (which might stop your hair regrowing) or use a lazer therapy to prevent your hair from regrowing for like 2 years or more.

Use finasteride faggots. Literally no side effects for 97% of people and it prevents you from going bald.

I have good hair genetics and I still took it to prevent hairline from mild recession on sides. 27 now and people constantly tell me I look young.

Trust me on it. 99% of bald white guys basically have lost all their sex appeal, and it’s a buzzkill when they walk into the room.

>Use finasteride
>Literally no side effects
>99% of bald white guys basically have lost all their sex appeal

keep pumping in those female hormones numale

>tfw asian
>tfw balding
>tfw no beard
Man this sucks

that guys looks like a huge homosexual
fuck off

7 years on fin and dick is working like crazy.

my nigga

Does it work on the hair though?

Finasteride decreases your testosterone production, but works great for preventing baldness. Your face and body will look less masculine, but you will keep your hair. Either you look like a small faggot with hair or you hit the gym to increase testosterone levels and go for a bald, masculine look. Injecting steroids works too

I do a no-guard buzz all over (including beard) every 1,5 weeks.

>Finasteride decreases your testosterone production
Well meme'd. Finasteride has nothing to do with test.

Yeah.. Its insane how much hair matters.. Its trange how i ended up taking a medicine to alter my biology, but finasteride has probably saved me from alot of harsh social judgments. Life is simply easier when you look good..

In my 30s and my hair is thinning. Wondering whether I should accept it or get on the fin train. I dont want to be a petty fuck driven by vanity, but I cant deny that it bothers me greatly.

desu I wear a beanie/hat all the time at work so buzzing just came naturally to avoid hat hair. Now it's starting to thin from the front to back so I just do no guard atm. I'm pushing 30 so it's no biggie, but I can understand that you guys in your early 20's going bald are panicking.

Still, I wouldn't risk my dick for hair. The fin-shills on Veeky Forums can push how much they want, but the risk of your dick dying is still there, no matter how low they tell you the percentage is.
Also, if you're ugly with a shaved head you're already ugly. Just embrace it,

are you using shaving soap?

I'm 21 and my hairline is fucked, I'm almost at the point where I have to shave it completely. Since it's become noticeable, I have really noticed people treating me differently. It is honestly pretty hard to deal with, there is nothing I can do to get my hair back at this point so I'm just going to be a average, pale, bald white guy for the rest of my life. When I talk to people I know about it, they always say something like "well maybe they'll create a cure for baldness in the future!", never "you'll look good bald" or anything positive like that.

It's really only a big deal right now while I'm young, but man it just fucking sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjmcKNa3w40

It does suck dude, but you re-channel the frustration into effort in the form of working out and just in general bettering your life. And you might be in luck within the next 5 to 6 years. Some recent strides have been made to cure hairloss and regrow it. It might not happen, but people seem more excited than they ever have been so who knows?

Well, atleast you'll skip the comb over phase most guys enter in their 30's before shaving. It'll get better.

tfw balding
tfw chubby
tfw can't grow beard
kill me