Favorite SS2018 Runway Photos

Ill share first so far I think craig green had the strongest showing this is my favorite shot

Other urls found in this thread:

fashionsnap.com/article/2018-01-12/yohji-yamamoto-vr2018ss/
youtube.com/watch?v=7PWuASfvjeU
rafsimons.com/fall15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love this

That looks fucking retarded

And the question is: why?
Why was Craig Green the strongest?
What did you love it?
Threads like this are dead if you don't elaborate.

indian jedicore?

They look like amine characters

The Soloist is my favorite so far, I'm very happy and excited that he's back to doing runway shows in Europe. His collection was so meticulously crafted and the styling was as top-notch as always, he knocked it out the park. UC however... fucking sucked.

anyone else feels like vests are going 2 blow up 2018?

Christ, don't just post pictures. Talk!
What do you like about these particular pictures?
Why did you save them on your computer?

ss lol whatevs

just to anmoy you vro

craig green was ok as always
soloist sucked
uc was ok as always

u guys have shit taste

people have been wearing vests alot last year

>baby's first runway show
>thinks that poster wants to wear pic around town

Really good terrorism joke, or sincere and baseless prediction? You decide.

This is godlike, the jacket is insane.

I love this kind of style so much. Do you know any more designers/shows with styles?

Issey Miyake, Junya Watanabe, Phillip Lim, A Cold Wall, Maharishi, Raf Simons. I guess The Soloist is headed more to a techwear direction ?

D.Gnak was nice

wops wrong image thats Tourne de Transmission
this is D.Gnak

Why do you think it was nice.

d.gnak

D.GNAK IS A FUCKING GOOK HACK WHO RIPPED RICK

Are you stupid?
Do you even understand the point of runway shows?

fuck off you moron. clearly don't understand what runway is for. you have no business being on a fashion forum

beautiful

>all these people say "You don't understand a runway show!"
>No one can explain what it is

Not only is Dgnak a hack, so are the rest of you

You'll be the death of this board.

Saved in the "RPG" folder

I don't know man, he is the only one actually encouraging any kinda discussion in this thread, people are just spouting shit, he is actually challenging the garbage posts that don't say anything

Love this look from Haider.
I think we will start seeing more checked patterns, less flannell buttondowns. Also feel like there's gonna be an uptick in band-collar shirts. Camp collar, short sleeve button downs will be hot this spring/summer, gon be a sleazy summer.

Dries my booooy.

Thats fucking beautiful
Designer?

CRAIG GREEN

Thx

they're black. not runway.

fashionsnap.com/article/2018-01-12/yohji-yamamoto-vr2018ss/

legit tempted to buy one of those samsung vr headsets to experience this

Runway shows are for displaying art. That's the long and short of it. It's just art that you can wear. Art doesn't always follow a strict regiment of what's "attractive."

at least try to be funny next time

Dries isn't doing VR but will be livestreaming fw18/19 later this month.

Just a heads up for everyone.

You're not gonna take time to explain art to the teenager? I'm sure it wouldn't devolve into a pointless argument over taste and perceived value.

oh there's no way that outcome is even slightly possible, this is Veeky Forums after all

so dope. looks like an indigenous Japanese costume

kinda makes me think of some far away desert planet

no its not lol stop talking out your ass

nice argument dickwad

no love for the bladerunner runway? it was a bit corny but i liked it

accidental low res post

lol it's like he redid Helmut in grandma knits
what was he going for?

I'm confused. These are marked as The Soloist and Undercover respectively but they're clearly from the same show. Both UC, I assume?

I enjoy when people talk as well as just dump pics but inevitably there is some idiot who comes in these threads and says 'shut the fuck up you don't know what you're talking about just post pics'

Both of those pics are from The Soloist show, the filename is wrong. UC and The Soloist did their shows back to back though.

ukftyy

>Runway shows are for displaying art
and you are the one who decides that huh?
I'd wager if asked what runway shows are for from designers most would say they are about displaying the clothes they are going to sell next season but you must be right here cause you said it

Most of this shit won't go on sale, there is a difference between RTW runway shows, and this kind. It is no different than an art show you fucking gaylord

>Most of this shit won't go on sale
that's wrong in every sense of the word
I don't think the craig green wood exoskeleton things will be on sale but the clothing 100%
how new are you to this runway fashion?
> there is a difference between RTW
yeah, this is rtw you know

So seriously where the h*ck can you actually discuss fashion? Like Veeky Forums all the fashion blogs and sites I've seen were more about "what clothes should I buy?"

what do you wanna discuss exactly
do you actually have anything worthwhile and well informed to say about anything?
cause the past few days I've seen ton of complaining about how no one discusses fashion on Veeky Forums and while I've had some decent conversations on some things here, these people don't actually initiate anything interesting themselves

What is the point of runway shows?

Well I am still new to it so I was looking to learn.

I'd say just reading about shit is more beneficial in that case, SZ has lot of great threads with ton of discussion about designers, granted it's all more focused on the 'dark artisanal' or 'avant garde' designers or what ever you want to label that kinda thing.
Also just reading press coverage and interviews of designers and shows is not too bad. If something intrigues more just search more about that specific designer or label, checking your local libraries for fashion books is not a bad idea either.

i love the previous runway so much, melancholic vibe, beautiful materials, GREAT scenography and music. i watch it pretty much every day. too bad the only pieces that go in store are "basics" like the summer games or anyway out of this nightmares tees (which look like h&m outside of the runway tbqh)
this one tho, i really don't get

I havn't seen that runway, I'll check it out. I've seen the summer games T though, I thought it was kinda cool, the logos and colors are nicely assembled.

yeah but i mean i dont feel like it's worth the price. here's the vid: youtube.com/watch?v=7PWuASfvjeU
also if you haven't seen it, fw15 is often almost perfect (THE PANTS ESPECIALLY): rafsimons.com/fall15

show us something then

holy fucking shit i hate this board sometimes. look at the features of these pieces and 9 times out of 10 those features will be featured in their RTW collection. if you don't like runway fashion dont post in runway fashion threads

What are you even saying in your second sentence?

He is saying features of the runway pieces will be incorporated into their ready-to-wear collection

They did a shared show.