Thinking of starting an e-liquid business.. thoughts?

Thinking of starting an e-liquid business.. thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

market is saturated, and if you are in the US, the gov just released regulations.

its a bad time, and this is coming from someone who is an eliquid contract manufacturer

I just read about the new regulations, how is it going to hurt you specifically?

Are you unintelligent?

If not, then consider creating something of actual value in the world.

Are you unintelligent?
I'm trying to get as much information as i can.

Um... the new vaping age is 21 instead of 18,how do you think it hurts you?
You can't prey on stupid high school choices like cig companies

it puts almost every ecig company out of business

With the new regulations don't you think it'll start an underground vape industry

Do you have any idea how much product liability insurance is? If not you shouldn't start this business.

The FDA just reclassified eliquids as open container free tobacco, which means that they can begin to regulate it like other tobacco products. This can be anything from taxes to flavor profile limitation (cigs can only have tobacco and menthol flavors). The real kicker is that a vape company has to file the same paperwork, an sku, for every nic level of every flavor like a tobacco company has to file for a new cigarette. Each of the filing procedures cost 1,000,000 usd each and the costs would shut down companies. Good thing, fda regulations can't take effect sooner than 2 years from now.

I thought I read something about them being enacted August 8th

>walk into local ecig bar
>open the door
>a vape cloud greets me
>'bruhhh'
>'dafuq?'
>'why you lettin the vape out bro!?'

That may be your specific state, but federal regulations are two years from now, they have not even drafted any regulations next, August 8th is when pipe tobacco and cigarillos fall under a new tax bracket, considered cigarettes. The reason cigars and pipes have been so much cheaper is because they were under a different tax bracket

Terrible timing since the fda just passed the deemig regulations

If you dont know what that means thats probably a sign you shouldnt be in the business

But if you go to an expo and get lucky and they reverse the deemig regs you miht be okay

Yeh but since everyone will be dot'ing their goes your markup - people will pay enough to profit sure but its not like black tar heroine

You gonna risk 10's of thousands of dollars in government fines and jail time to sling 30 ml's for 10 dollars a pop?

Thanks Obama.

>vape nation

I made a batch of my own e-juice today. It's so easy, I don't know why anyone would actually buy e-juice except the plebeians who will just end up going back to analogs. It's a pretty shit business because since it's so easy to do, 99% of the game is marketing your shitty juice. Not the kind of game I'd like to play.

True

No, you should never invest in a dying trend.

>Um... the new vaping age is 21 instead of 18,how do you think it hurts you?
Literally only on commiefornia

watch this video you can earn some good dough part-time not legal though but doesnt seem risky at all if you do it quitely without telling anyyone

youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8

EU has just put regs on it

It's almost like big tobacco owns our governments