Can I get some constructive criticism?

I was going for the classic Ivy look with pastel colors, embroidered pants and bucks, any thoughts or suggestions?

Some of the folks at malefashionadvice suggested I post here so I’m not sure if this is the right section or not but feel free to move it!

wrong board, try

this nigga wearing an airman belt

It’s a bright and attractive style, maybe lose the bow tie and get some solid color shoes. The cord project a positive vibe.

You are non white hence pastels will always look like shit on you

Lmao wtf. I like trad prep but this is gay af

I am white though. I’m Italian

Only if you are north Italian which you don't look like. You look like a fucking pajeet.

Please leave.

Why does this faggot look like a younger gay version of Steve-O?

Oh no

Here's my 2 cents. First of all, limit bold pieces to 1 per outfit. E.g. don't wear spectator shoes, a bright yellow sweater, a bowtie and go-to-hell pants all at the same time. I advise you to look for a higher rise in pants since that's what preps wore at the time. I don't know what shoes you have but brown penny loafers, oxblood derbies and black oxfords are staples. As for the belt, either tailor your pants to fit w/out one or get one in canvas, woven leather or leather and canvas combination. Try a smaller wrist watch with a leather strap. I can continue with the recommendations if you want .
t. prep greek with the same skin tone

muh sides

just wear little boy shorts and don't change anything else about your outfit, because you look like a fucking faggot.

is there a chart that shows which colors look best on specific skin colors?

There was somewhere around but I didn't save it

You are Steve-o.

this is bait but

its way overkill. get a pair of courds. get a more traditional belt,lose the bow tie

lose either the bow tie or the pants

and the stupid expression on your face

you look like steve-o fucked the you know i had to do it to em kid

>take off bowtie
>wear different colored socks
>black leather strap wristwatch
>shave pubestache
>get shaggy hair or grow out hair longer to cover up those genetic trash long pointy ears
ur welcome

I'm really suprised mfa would suggest anyone come here. I'd get rid of the bowtie and pants, get normal chinos, those ones look really weird and the bowtie along with your grin make you look like a clown.

That’s sale rack yellow, you need something softer. Yellow on the shoes is a bit much. Go with just plain brown hair shoes next time and a light blue, thicker button down. GL

this is bait

Lose the bowtie. Ya look good tho

Fuck me goddamit u got me this time Reddit
*tip tip* to you