90's inspo

Dump your best pics of 90's mens fashion. Especially if you have Japanese [real life, not anime] style. I know the aesthetic but I actually don't have many pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/depression/news/20170815/us-antidepressant-use-jumps-65-percent-in-15-years#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the 90s started in 1992-3

user I am a white programming nerd, not a black street G. Also every contemporary decade's identifying traits start 3 years in.

How did Dre, Jay-Z, Oprah help to left their fellow niggas financially? What they did for Haiti? For ghettos? For Africa?

Honestly this is all I need.

best ITT so far

I mean, rappers like dre and jay-z laid a lot of groundwork for hood dudes to get filthy fucking rich and become trendsetters through rap careers and shit. They definitely deserve credit for making soundcloud-turned-mainstream rappers like Lil Pump filthy rich beyond just drug money.
As for haiti and africa, I'm sure those three have contributed more money to good causes for those countries in need than I'll ever see in my life.

90s hasn't been Veeky Forums in 10 years

I like the guy on the very left. Nice looking henley. Not sure how I feel about the shirt tied around the waist though, does anybody here do this?

>Sony Minidisc
>Voice Changer
>Stun Gun
I have to admit that I like that cellular phone though

90s streetwear is god tier

Lol, naw. I bet you think gangster rap grew gradually in popularity. That shit was more astroturfed than disco.

I like the old box logo brands
Dont care about the romanticized (ie whitewashed) biopics about 90s hip hop

I want loose fits to come back.

90s stacy core is still one of the most attractive things a woman can wear

jerry was a sneakerhead

DUNDUNNANA NANA
DUNUNANANA
DUN NUN NANA NANA NA

My mom got me a pair of jeans like this for Christmas, really light blue and faded. Will they ever make a comeback? I don't really see anyone wearing them right now except tryhard girls who wear them with a real high waist.

are you a guy or a grill? i'm a dude and i wear 501s in this wash all the time

lmao are you joking? or do you just live in a midwest shithole?

these are de rigueur in literally every fashion circle right now

Must be the fact that I live in a midwest shithole then.

Dont fall for the "I'm from a garbage heap flyover state and I'm two years behind styles" maymay
Pay attention to emerging trends
Develop your own style
Some people will ALWAYS think you're dressed weird if you aren't in a Cabela cap and Browning hoodie, man, so just do your thing and people will eventually catch on.

I remember in college someone smirked when he saw me in streetwear (this was in 2008, we had to wear uniforms in college so nobody knew how anybody dressed) and then two years later he wore the exact same fucking clothes

they've probably all given so much money to charities and organizations already, and I mean they're just entertainers it's not really they're job to be helping the poor

On game son

The fact that so many women wore their hair like this during this time confuses the fuck out of me. I've found this hair style to be so ugly from the moment I first saw it when I was a kid. I don't understand how anyone could find this attractive, or how the fuck it got so popular and widespread. Did everyone do it because it was just the mainstream thing to do? How many people actually thought it looked good?

Big hair was popular back then
My mom told me that a girl who went to college with her dropped out cuz she was told she would have to stop teasing her hair every single day
This was like 1987

Yeah I get it was popular but I just don't understand how it got popular. It's just so unattractive

Women don't understand what looks good because no matter what they do to themselves: men approach them and want to fuck.
Sometimes they can get completely confused and think the things that make them uglier make them better looking because it makes them look like an easy lay.

just curious how did they even do their hair like that

I've def seen it happen, mostly more women lately, it feels a little memey but some people pull it off fine

>Veeky Forums -- Fashion

its not done for fashion, its when its too hot for your jacket but you don't want to hold your jacket.

nice ass

Bowies fit looks so modern and great. What a timeless alien

Usually when people on Veeky Forums say 90s, they mean a big chunk of late 80's and just the earliest years of the 90's. And that's good, because post-94 90's are wacky shit.

I'm afraid of Americans

This is so accurate it hurts

yet the vast majority of women keep up their appearances better than men ever will

how can todays women even compete?

the girls in the early seasons often looked really good. I liked Rachel in pumps

Is he really wearing Jordan 5 Grapes?

Those are little kids you fucking pedo.

Trent looks like he smells.

A multitude of heated hair curlers, curling irons, weird shaped brushes, conditioners, and shit tons of hair sprays and curling gels. It would take my ex over an hour to get her hair right.

literal Chad

more than you'll ever do for your race

i'd suck a dick for that sweater

You are so completely full of shit.

vintage asian fashion? i have a treasure trove of my singaporean family photos from the early thru late 90s, but idk if im ready to post them here :P

Oprah does a lot for girl's education in South Africa

Yeah. Cause they want to get fucked lol.

>tfw no elaine gf

Major QT

Elaine is mine bitch

>their fellow niggas
The only people they care about should be the ones they grew up with, not the random ones who just happened to have the same skin color.

Some blacks are handsome and i want them to hug me and put my head on their chest and i want to accidentally feel their penis from the outside of their pants.

Am a nonamerican nonwhite. Dad beat me up when i was young.

We can share her :-)

Wtf?

Was gonna post this but remembered it came out in 89, then I decided to break the rules and post anyway

Yes daddy. What do you look like?

Not an argument, ma'am.

webmd.com/depression/news/20170815/us-antidepressant-use-jumps-65-percent-in-15-years#1

How's that working out for you, Ms?

what are jerry's kicks here