I fucking hate my life no girls want me, ive been a kissless virgin all my life...

I fucking hate my life no girls want me, ive been a kissless virgin all my life. I try to dress good but they never give me a chance. Can you guys tell me how to dress to get beautiful girls. Here's me this christmas I think this is one of my best outfits so rate my look /fa

Pic related

what is this? retributioncore?

you have a flawed way of thinking. just dressing looking nice will not get you a gf unless you are top tier attractive. you are just average so you have to rely on your personality.

you're trying for white girls arent you?
STOP BEING A PAJEET

>tfw no latino twink bf

>wanting a girl friend
pathetic

it gets better, faggot

start by closing your mouth and pressing your lips against each other and breathe through the nose. girls don't like mouthbreathers. no one likes mouthbreathers. you look like elliott rodgers. clothes don't get you girls. focus on self-improvement. why should a girl pick you to be her provider/protector? what are you offering her?
get real

If your plan to get girls is to dress so well that they approach you - you have completely internalized a female mating strategy. Is it any wonder it does not work for you?

Learn how to approach strangers and talk to them with ease and confidence.

quads of truth

seriously OP, he got you with the elliott rodgers

Wait, this isn't Elliot Rodgers? I legit thought it was a pic of him and assumed this was a bait post.

are you a hapa OP? gimme a heads up before your day of retribution so i know to stay in

Heres an updated fit. You guys dont know how much I suffer everyday. I think I'm going to end it all

dont kill me

My day of retribution is coming

nigg ur ugly af lower your fucking standards

Costcocore af dude, dress for yourself not for the bitches. Pathetic.

mestizo elliot rodger

Make them pay, OP. make them pay....

but ya if you do decide to go on a killing spree, make a youtube account and upload vlogs beforehand

You don't look bad, just insecure. Your "best outfit" sucks though. Where are your roots?

Nice jaw. How tall are you?

Fuck off. Nobody cares you attention whore

Look to put it simply man your features make u look a lil rubbery and weird. Might just be pic tho. Also if you have trouble getting even 5/10 girls probably just because your shit personality or lack of one

Looks pretty nice to me

Your clothes probably aren't the problem.

you look fine

>ElliotCore

grindr tinder dummy its not that hard

You are pretty good looking no homo
Get into calisthenics and train your neck
Start mewing

whats going on elliot