Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

previous thread discord --> discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TQQi5eT

discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TQQi5eT

discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TQQi5eT

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers

FAQs for Robinhood
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Yes, please do not report this thread to the FBI

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
all of them

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds

> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/FedReserveBoard
stocktwits.com/WannaMillion/message/56653627
sys.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for still bagholding from MGT TTNP and ARRY

Weren't all 3 of these what that faggot noko shilled?

Noko is a god

Im looking to see another nice green day tomorrow guys, see you in the AM

Toss us them bones bruh.

Welp guess I'll get on the VHC train. Hopefully it'll open at $6.2 or something. Had a decent amount of loss on PTX so hopefully this makes it up.
Well ARRY is suppose to spike on the 30th so a lot of people are just holding it till then.

2PM E.T.

youtube.com/user/FedReserveBoard

the hype is real

Screencap your day

Why TF are there like 3 robinhood threads a day now? Like WTF man. There used to be like or two a week now we have so much.

Also get ready to buy AMD guys, they release their new graphics card thats super cheap and supposedly super good soon ( by months end )

Riding a slow and steady mstx. Red day yesterday for the market, but mstx gained 5%. Worth a watch, but may be late to buy in.

Otherwise, in on VHC at 5.94. Gainzzzz to be made tomorrow.

Noice. BSPM a lost cause now? You get in on VHC, gear? If not, got any calls for tomorrow?

No not a lost cause yet, it has been spiking recently and is still upwards. Low float runner. I will keep an eye on it in the future and watch for another run, but for right now i am out.

No I have not gotten in on VHC, and dont know if I intend to at this moment.
I will have some more insight tomorrow during PM

Sorry Noko, I can't see VHC going much higher than $7.00

VirnetX is mostly just a patent troll. And they probably aren't going to win against Apple this time.

Facetime and iMessage are too closely tied to the company for a judge or jury to rule them as belonging to another company.

>they probably aren't going to win against Apple this time
Provide proof for your counterargument. We have this judge on record siding with trolls quite reliably.

I think there were 5 or 6 today. These things used to last days and had actual discussion

>provide proof
>counterargument

Nah

Just screenshot this and come back after the ruling

Thats weird, i've always remembered it as people just trying to pump their shit penny stocks.

>Facetime and iMessage are too closely tied to the company for a judge or jury to rule them as belonging to another company.
It's not like Apple can't use them anymore or that they turn them over to VHC. It's if they are found to violate copyright infringement (which has already been declared), then they will pay a penalty, and possible royalties in the future, for the transgression.

Patent infringement happens all the time in SV. CODB.

You are a fraud.

Fuck off.

This thing's not going higher than $7, and if it does, not much more. Count on it.

Yeah I'm not set on the long hold to be honest. I'm gonna be playing it and repositioning as needed though.

If/once VHC breaks $6.75ish, it'll probably spike up all the way up until $8. If the $8 Resistance is broke, It's off to the moon. How can you guys tell if this is or is not a pump and dump? I've never understood how one can see that information.

With a giant ego.

TTNP actually wasn't a bad pick. Of all the meme stocks, TTNP could really be something but it's not a daytrader's stock.

I've been slowly accumulating more TTNP shares on the cheap. I think we'll be looking really good in 2 or 3 years. The company is already undervalued as it is. Their ProNeura drug delivery system has tremendous potential and we know that at least that part of the equation is FDA-approved. Now they'll bundle that ProNeura system with a bunch of other drugs where a stable daily dose is crucial, and uh... we'll probably see 1 approval a year from here on out for the next 3 years or so.

>But it's my money and I want it NOW!

Patience...

$VHC confirmed great buy

source: stocktwits.com/WannaMillion/message/56653627

(not sure where actual source comes from)

I'm in that discord right now. I'll be on it for a little while.
BAP

I said ARRY had good things in the works.
I did not shill MGT, though it is a great purchase when under 2.50 it is a long hold.
I don't follow Titan, but TTNP seems like a bust.

Repost.

see

TTNP will be the comeback kid, watch. It was selling for 5 change just a couple weeks ago. It has a projected pps of $10 and I think we'll see some developments that puts it well over the $10 mark.

Let's talk about TTNP next year around this time

Fingers cross!

What's going to be today's rocket ship?

I'm actually gonna be bummed if you disappear after you guide us to the moon with this VHC journey.
TRUST.
All of your calls have been right so far.

TTNP was presented very well by
>it will just double in value

I'll still lurk occasionally, this board takes up a lot of my time, it's nice helping a lot of you folks who are new to the game. Some of you suck as people, but yeah.

I'm confident, but believe me... they're crossed!

I'm actually feeling good about VHC. I think there's a good possibility the ruling in VHC's favor will be upheld by the appeals court even if they're not awarded additional damages.

Market cap on VHC is what? Like 360 mil? The judgement is how much? 668 mil? So... that's almost twice as much as the entire company is worth, right?

Yeah I don't see how that can possibly affect the share price at all. Yeah not at all.

>...

I think I just sold myself on buying more VHC today...

>Giddyup!

That's really old news.
I posted about VHC yesterday.
See
It will hit $15-$20 next week.
It will eventually hit around $40 per share. Realistically looking at mid 30s.

The "EVENTUALLY" part, is way later on down the rogue, maybe even as far as 6 months if not later after they've settled in court.

Road*
I was reading something while typing and I read the word rogue. 2early to multitask

Well the old news is that they "won," but it's in appeals so realistically, they haven't won yet. The judgement could be reduced, increased, thrown out altogether...

Appeals courts are funny things. So VHC needs to win this in appeals court for it to be considered a real win.

Trust me, I won a $80k judgement against a contractor and on appeal my judgement was reduced to $65k. Took $15k out of my judgement just like that. Poof...

I don't know if that will happen here, but it could.

Any predictions on how it might do today?

Well the judge was talking about filing an injunction. The whole court is sympathetic to patent owners who get fucked by giant companies. AAPL can't put the case off any longer, they're quite literally backed into a corner. They either need to buy VHC in which case
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Or they have to settle it out and make those patent trolls a 3 billion dollar company
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It will more than likely dip at open since it rose during after hours, it will mostly be people taking their profits from yesterday and leaving. The people shorting it got fucked yesterday so I think the bottomfeeders trying to short it are gone.

Would it be wise to buy the dip?

>wise?
Trading stocks requires wisdom but is unwise itself.

That being said, I have another $1500 I will dump in it if it drops below $6 a share.

Hey noko how do you feel about ALJJ?

Does anyone actually use the discord?

Not sure, man. The past 3 months it had steady rise to $5. I think it'll dip back down and then eventually hit $5 again. It's been following the same pattern for 18 months now.
I forgot I was even in it, I don't think anyone uses it. I wanted to get in before the trolls woke up. I'll sit in it until a little while after the market opens.

Actually, it's had a 500% increase in price since 2013. If it continues it's patterns of rise and fall it might be worth 10-15 in 3 more years.

I just downloaded it but I think it's too early for most so it's dead

Damn. Thanks for the input. I'm still trying to figure out how to read these charts efficiently

How do I enter the discord chat? The code from the link doesn't work. it says discord#0000

>open discord
>click giant plus sign
>paste sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdiscord.gg%2F014fDbZ8P7TQQi5eT

>TWER
Take this at face value, but it'll probably run up to .60 if you want something cheap to double your money. Buy at the dip of .28-.30. Don't buy over .37.

Yo...why the fuck do I have 2k in settled funds and then like 3k in unsettled funds? I have not made any money but I have lost...so why do I have extra purchasing power? Also I panic sold VHC at 6 dollars yesterday do I kill myself now?

It "should" dip at open and it'll be a good buy in point. All of the bottom feeding scum people that tried shorting it got fucked yesterday because they thought it was a pump and dump so now it's mostly just investors left.

Should I buy at market or try to hit a specific number (anywhere between 6.00-6.20?) Somewhere in the middle like 6.10? I tried to hit certain numbers yesterday but I can only buy, or rather want, to buy 100 shares but it seems to hard to get that.

3 people in discord, and no one is talking.

Not sure why you have excess buying power. I think that extra 1k is a loan for you to use until your funds settle. I briefly recall something similar happening to me until funds completely cleared. They'll just swap it out once it does.

Also,
>panic selling anything
>not setting stop losses
I'd probably want to kill myself if I were you. You might have time to reload, but I'd strongly suggest Noko's advice and hold. They're bound to make money either from a buyout or settlement.

K dere FBI, I ain't gonna let you identify me by my voice.

I don't want to tell you to buy at market open. I rarely condone that. My safe buy in price is somewhere between $6-6.20 like you said. I'll pump another $1500 in it.

I'd come chat, but I think you'd probably have problems with my accent

very broad scots

Yeah I put in 4.5k lost 250. My net account value is 4.25k which is accurate so I didn't understand the extra buying power in cash purchasing power. Thanks for your help I'm still a shy noobie worried about his own stupidity so I expect this to be a long windy journey of mine. Thank you I'll try to set limits between 6-6.30 dollars but IDK if I'll get anything considering I'd only buy 100 shares.

.... I don't even know how to respond to that.

Thank you man even if it goes nowhere for me since I goofed.
Thank you.

THanks for the all the comeups and knowledge guys who do input. Tripfags or anonfags I don't care. Appreciate the love.

"they're on to us Agent Johnson! order more frogmasks!"

Hopefully you don't get weak hands and panic sell again. Under $7 is a good price.

I'll pop back in the discord later and answer more questions n shit.

>we gonna make it.

It's stupid because I'm extremely wiling to lose money in the hopes of making it...I'm just a mess lol.
>We tryna make it

At least you're willing to take a risk, but make sure you've got the stomach for it. Panic selling is a bad, bad habit. I was down almost 40% on a stock and thought the hole I was in couldn't get any deeper. I just kept the dollars in until I turned a small, very small, profit.

It took a long time but hey, I'll take a very small profit over a loss any day.

my fund become unsettled today. Is there a specific time this happens, like before market opens, or just happens randomly?

Why wouldn't you get anything of a lot?(100 shares)

*off of a lot

Was about to ask this. I think todY is the day for me and I'm hoping it starts as soon as the day opens not at the same hour that I sold my stock that day. Anyone know.

nvm. It just happened.

Noko-bro, would you suggest buying VHC at opening bell or waiting 15 minutes?

got my finger on 145 shares of VHC

what time should i pull the trigger?

Golden rule is always wait 15-30 mins to watch a stocks trend. Wait to see if it dips

He told me he wouldn't advise buying at market but everytime you don't buy at market that shit like sky rockets lol.
I figured smaller lots get less priority over big orders meaning I get boned during high activity times unless I pay market value.
Good advice. I do. Every stock I've undersold (for a small loss) has gone up enough to minimize my losses if I'd just have waited. Patience is key as well as understanding what's happening. I still don't understand. Rightfully so thought I've only been in this for a week or so with light reading.

I'd see if you can get it while it's closer to $6 than when when it opens at 6.25
It will be a solid buy for under $7, you can easily double your money.

Just set a limit buy. If it dips, you're covered

When is the expected ROI for it?

'Easily double your money'
Bad advice is bad. This thing is gonna crash before it gets near 7.5

Who to believe...noko...user...or my underwhelming research?

this isn't a day trade - its hold until court judgment on Monday

in @ 6.20 x 150

Please do not buy it.

That's what I bought my shares at. Hold on tight, brother... it's going to be a wild ride for a while

Pls

It will be bumpy. It's a holding stock, the people shorting it already got fucked. All of the dips are just people getting out early with their profits from when they bought in at $4.

He's contradicting himself. Dip out this shit. Ayyy lol. Limit 100 @ 6.20. Lets hope...

Well, what price did you buy in at? Do you plan to sell it before or after AAPL gets buttfucked in court by VHC? It should hit between $15-$20
>do math

I've been in for a couple days I'll be selling when this hits 7. It's going to dip hard after that, possibly below $6. When the shorts cover I'll come back in

I want to know when the court will release its buttfucking

I can't find the court date for this cases anywhere. Anyone know when it is?

Is ARRY worth holding, it's suppose to go the moon at the end of the month right

Well your calls haven't been wrong yet, I'm up a lot of money this month, what exactly do you base your missions successful practices on?

Daily reminder noko isnt white.
Daily reminder white is right.
Daily reminder brown brings you down.

It has 3 drugs pending FDA approval, a $600m worth and is avidly traded. It has a higher success rate than any of the other biotech stocks I've seen posted like CERU. I'm personally going to hold ~500 shares because that's all I'm risking on it.
I'll post it in the discord later and if you guys feel like sharing it go for it.

Is discord the place where you will put the most info/help? I would like to be able to see reasoning behind it and shit.