How do I get an art hoe gf Veeky Forums???

How do I get an art hoe gf Veeky Forums???

By having social skills and a personality, so you'll never get one.

Stop being such a twat

I really like a lot of Posty's music, but he looks like the kind of guy, that if I saw at a party, I'd kick him right in the fucking mouth when he passes out.

same way you get a regular gf
>incapable

Stop using Veeky Forums

Idk about art hoes, but damn, I would like an artsy girlfriend

This is what art hoes look like to me.

>mumble into the mic over some generic sad trap beat
>''''music''''

using a site for shut ins makes me interesting and enigmatic

Be a sad poor victimized minority and your golden

This guy's style is all over the place. I liked him better when he braided his hair and wore the gold teeth and owned up to the cheesy minecraft and booty short music videos. I'm not sure where he's going with this boonies, cigarette smoking, Budweiser drinking, overweight, sweaty cowboy that doesn't brush his teeth look.

its not the worst of looks tbf

Sure user, what ever you say.

1. Get over your creepy redpill OD hatred of women and non-whites

2. Leave Veeky Forums

3. Wear the most basic shit. Chelseas, black skinny jeans, band tee. You can get away with H&M and Zara most people including girls aren't at all fashionable and think that shit is actually nice.

4. Approach girls and talk to them. Given your desired girl talk about music, film and literature. For music, name drop some obscure bands but don't go full retard with it so you sound like a try hard. Also bring up mainstream shit so you sound authentic and like you don't give a fuck. Ironically cool to like Kanye or whatever. Literature, name drop Murakami and Bukowski. Film say you like Japanese horror or some shit. It obviously helps if you are actually into one of these things, but if your taste is shit or doesn't accord, fake it.

5. Make a move, if she rejects you don't get discouraged, try the next girl.

5. Acquire "art hoe" GF.

goddamn that guy is ugly .

>3. Wear the most basic shit. Chelseas, black skinny jeans, band tee. You can get away with H&M and Zara most people including girls aren't at all fashionable and think that shit is actually nice.
unironically this. make sure ur thin tho

have a big dick wear some grey sweats walk up stick your pelvic area out and go "yeaaaah.....?" and gauge from her reaction what you should do next you will probably have her tho

What about basic unbranded shit with just a pinch of autenticity?

Be a leftist
Be vegan
Be a nu-male
Be a soyboy
Be over 30 working at a cafe or restaraunt
Be a soybean
Be over 30 working at the used record shop

why are these guys almost always white dudes from middle/upper middle class families lol

Honestly i dont fucking understand it. How can you be thirty working at a cafe and afford to live in toronto lol

Nu males are just orbiters. Art ho fucks the Chad in the band.

You are so clueless.

sounds good

>Be over 30 working at a cafe or restaraunt

Lets give all of those jobs to robots so no one will ever have to lift a finger to serve food or water to paying customers ever again.

We're all going to be programmers, CEOs, big finance white collar workers or big industry oil drillers or wielders that own our own companies with no foremen or any type of oversight, because I'm a boss. We also won't pay taxes because fuck economics and the government. Lets all mine cryptocurrency in our spare time while we're at it.

>tfw NEET