$MGT

$MGT

are you sure...?

He just hired 2 very important people, one of them will spearhead cryptocurrency security.

Just bought 180 shares.

I made 600$ off MGT last time, hoping for more.

Made 3k

It's just waiting to explode with the proxy vote and then product launch

Since this morning, it's gone from 2.50 to 2.80 and going up

Sold off at 3.08. Looking to get back in on the next dip. This stock is like stealing money.

whens a good dip to buy in?

Is it basically dead for now or should i buy 2850 worth of shares???

I'd say between $2.30 and $2.50. It remains pretty stagnant in that price range then it moons (like today) and starts dropping back down slowly.

Thank you. I bought in at that price but I meant as in for today. It seems stagnate around 2.85 right now. I missed out on 500 bucks by only buying 100 shares.

Im not sure as far as today goes. I doubt it will even move much more so idk how much profit you can scrape off it today.

Well thanks either way senpai. It was my fault not going balls deep in the first place to FINALLY make some type of profit...

It can go either way today

Don't know why it suddenly spiked when they've been releasing board members daily

I'd be happy if it was 2.60 eod

I was in around $2.45. ive been waiting for it to moon for the last week or so. I'm hoping it has a bad day this week and drops significantly so i can buy back in and keep riding the waves all the way to the yacht store.

I'm hoping it drops as well...down to 2.75...2.50 please???

BASED MCAFFEE TAKING US TO THE MOON AGAIN

100 percent gains daily again pls

mgt still going...fuckin like 3-4 oppurtunities to make money lol...

What do they actually do in their role? Is it just some advisory thing? How many hours do they put in?

Voorhees is pretty based but I can't imagine him needing to ride anybody's coat tails.

THANK YOU BASED GOD

I missed the moon this time...

I was on the tvix rocket :/.

Well guess i was wrong.