badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/index.htm
genesis-mining.com/a/273275
badbitcoin.org/safelist/index.htm
whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
hashocean.com/pricing/?rid=697342
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

scam

if it was profitable they'd do the mining themselves

i use HashOcean and have done for around 2 months. for the first 30 days i got daily payments, enough to give me a withdrawl automatically every two days. After the first month i bought more hash power, now i get daily withdrawals.

I get the withdrawals sent directly to yobit and buy trump coins. Getting 0.014BTC a day. It will pay back my investment in 70 days all in.

follow the link for more info, it doesn't cost you anything extra, but they reward me with a few extra KH/s.
hashocean.com/pricing/?rid=560510

I'm almost convinced it's the same people posting this shit every fucking day but I'll fall for the bait:

I've used Genesis-mining to test it, I put about $20 in, am at $5 made back so far from like 6 months, it's kind of cool to see payments every day and that's why I liked to put the money in, and i kinda wanted to put money in the ether program

I never tried hashocean or anything

what is risk?
just because something is profitable at the moment, doesn't mean the entire thing can't go to shit overnight.
playing with other peoples money while still profiting greatly is much safer and sane at a certain scale.
you play with pocket money these businesses play with millions of dollars. acceptable risk and reward differs greatly between the two.

i put 0.04 into hashocean, got back 0.06 in 45 days, daily payout is 0.005. genesis is just sad really.

I use hashocean and its nice, passive income.

Check it out hashocean.com/?rid=693624

Why is hashocean on badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/index.htm

Did they see the ROI and just went "no fucking way"
Is there anyone that put money on it and didn't get it back?

Wow a ponzi that gives good returns while it's still paying, who would have guessed.

well that's the name of the game. genesis might also be a ponzi for all we know but at least they give you shit returns.
>Did they see the ROI and just went "no fucking way"
that and the entire fact that shilling is more profitable than investing is really suspicious. ahash.io is the same but 3 times worse.
>Is there anyone that put money on it and didn't get it back?
not _yet_

btw when i got into hashocean i figured they are roughly giving you the rates similar if you mined eth with own hardware maybe they convert it to bitcoin, but bitcoin got really expensive altho eth went up even more, o i have no fucking clue whatsoever how they never changed their profitability in this period.
it should have went up and down like a crazy motherfucker in the past few weeks.

I put 10 bucks on hashocean. What I think will happen is you will never reach full ROI, instead it will dry up just before you hit full ROI

it's been going since 2012 or something, your timing sucks but there is pretty good chance it will survive this bubble.
there is a great surge in investing on hashocean if the operators sell the bitcoins in the bubble and rebuy in the crash they can more than ford the payouts for a year even without new players entering. if the bitcoin just goes up and up and they sell it they go out of business one of these days and you will never hear of them again.

Its an evolutionary casual filter

well i'm trying to quadruple my meager investments in bitcoin in 2 months time, just to pass the time waiting for my real investments to do something.
i guess i just want something to happen, i don't feel ready for the stock market just yet but probably that will be my next fix.

In what way?

It seems like an extremely risky "investment", it's more like you are betting against hashocean going belly-up through the halving (they probably won't).

every investment is a bet also
some bets are uber safe and barely pay anything like gov bonds
some bets are very risky but can multiply your cash in a heartbeat like roulette
hashocean is in between. not sure but with rates like that nothing could be.

Cloud Mining either DOESNT give you ROI (difficulty of blocks increasing etc. might look profitable now, but you gain less and less and WILL NOT get to your ROI point).

OR it's a big ponzi scheme that one day stops existing and still has your $$

or you get a roi from cloud mining and a huge profit before one day it stops existing and lose like 1/20th of your earnings.

no

no?

well to be honest greatest i seen on hashocean so far was 694% return on investment.
but there are schemes paying even better.

no idea what this is, if it means earned compared to invested % then nice. This would however mean that it WILL one day be gone, as there is no way they're making money themselves that they couldn't make more efficiently actually mining themselves.

In that way I think your message makes sense, you mean you just get lucky and make profit before it all blows up.
Yeah, that's a possible outcome, I guess.

they can make money several ways easiest is simply speculate with the sums on exchanges.
it doesn't need to be a zero sum game. altcoin mining is also theoretically possible i'm not sure i believe it tho.

i already made even and now only profit. doesn't mean the next guy can't get burned.
but there is no law in the universe that states hashocean can't go on for an other 2 years.

So risky though

There's something fishy in the hashocean...

It's obviously an ETH ponzi program or something

I imagine they have pretty big reserves of bitcoin which just went up in value by a fuck-ton. They can stay afloat at least another year or 6 months, which is plenty to ROI and then some.

the most reputable Cloud Mining Company to date genesis-mining.com/a/273275 3% of off promo code woJXzj want to check their reputation yourself? badbitcoin.org/safelist/index.htm

My payouts

I speculated my ass off tho bout to get more hashpower

i have a question, i use multibit wallet and i want to know if there is any problem that the adress keep changing when i do a request from hashocean.
Sorry if it is a dumb question but keeps bugging me

I havent goven up on polo but definatly toned it down to only bagholding low sat coins

Im not familiar

Keep shilling your promo, that's the only reason you're making profit

Actually I'm making a profit because I sunk a shitton of money into it and it didn't actually turned out to be a scam I've been shillling hard for a week now though -Ghostface shillah

You're better off longing BTC whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

I wish it was frendo its minimal especially with the broke fucks that troll this site doesn't stop me from trying though

From their FAQ:

>How long can I use purchased powers?
When you purchase the powers you have them on a continuing basis. Even when you repay expenditures the purchased powers are continuing working. Besides, you can always take your hardware back. Learn more.

What are these expenditures I'm repaying? Does continuing basis mean as long as they are in business?

maybe their registration expired and had to create it again
or they are lying about their older users from 2012 and 2013

> offer "cloud mining"
> just buy bitcoin with people's money
> return 1/2 of the gains and pocket the rest
> when btc crashes close servers due to it "no longer being profitable"
it's a fucking scam and you'd profit more if you just bought btc and held it

whats your opinion on ponzi scheme ?

An unfortunate mark of ponzi schemes is people get emotionally attached to the scheme itself. This happens because, usually, the operator will ask them to recruit more people to keep the operation working, and the victims, in order to meet their recruitment quota, will begin promoting the good parts of their investment (look at my payments! These guys are legit, I swear!), then jump into blatant lies (look at this pic of their installations in the moon! The NASA is into this too!) and sometimes, they actually begin to actually believe them. As in "I swear, on a clear night on full moon, I saw their installations with my very own eyes through a binocular".

Truth is, the ponzi schemes victims are so retarded, they figuratively poke their eyes out in order to remain blind to the sad reality of being scammed.

Yeah it's pretty good and so far I'm being paid 0.013 every day passively.

Follow the link for more info. It doesn't cost you any extra, I get a few extra KH/s to my account and you get 15 KH/s free when you sign up as a bonus

hashocean.com/pricing/?rid=697342