Hair dye

I'm bored of my hair, and want to change it but don't want to cut it. Thinking about bleaching it, would it look awful?

Also would I have to get rid of my facial hair if I did so?

Pic is me

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.

you should definitely shave

you look like if brad pitt was turned into a cgi mouse character for a mouse themed animated movie

you're mutilating your mind by posting this so often you fucking potato

Dyeing hair isn't mutilation you fucking faggot, go back to f5ing for new tattoo threads.

MUTILATION IS ANY CHANGE THAT IS DETRIMENTAL; HAIRDYEING IS DETRIMENTAL FOR THE HAIR, AND FOR THE SCALP, THUS, IT CONSTITUTES BODILY MUTILATION.

Dye the facial hair. Go full Dimebag-core.

I see where you're coming from, but I don't see the hair as part of the body in being dead - that's like calling nail polish mutilation. And if it's colored responsibly it isn't harmful, but whatever you weird man.

Bleach and shave but only if you have a good jawline. Can't tell from that picture with the beard in the way.

I know you said you don't want to cut it, but you should really cut it. And shave

>... I don't see the hair as part of the body in being dead...

YOU BADLY; IF THE HAIR IS NOT PART OF THE BODY THEN OF WHAT IS IT A PART?

HAIRDYEING IS DETRIMENTAL TO THE SCALP ALSO —DO YOU NOT CONSIDER YOUR SCALP AS PART OF YOUR BODY EITHER?

THE OUTER LAYER OF THE EPIDERMIS CONSISTS IN DEAD SKINCELLS —DO YOU NOT CONSIDER THE OUTER LAYER OF YOUR SKIN AS PART OF YOUR BODY EITHER?

>... that's like calling nail polish mutilation...

NOT REALLY; THAT ANALOGY IS INAPT.

IF YOU THINK THAT I AM THE "WEIRD" ONE FOR BEING REPULSED BY BODILY MUTILATION, AND ITS NORMALIZATION, YOU ARE A SOULLESS ROBOT.

>YOU [SEE] BADLY...

lol you're the one writing formulaic prose in a robotic manner, mockneckboi

"Robot" means "slave", idiot. Someone, or something with no volition, sensibility, or mind, mechanically going through the motions of which he/it is a mere vehicle.

Reminder to filter trips

Anyway, what’s bleaching you hair like? How long does it last? I have black hair btw, not OP. W-will I look like Sam Hyde?

if you want a change, go clean shaven and cut your hair really short.

>Le neanderthal mouse-man face

XD

>Captcha: ALTARIA Rathaus

You could pull off the bleach look pretty well imo

Oop, didn't even read all your post before I posted this. Yes you can pull of bleach you are pratically made for it :-)

H-hey... i-is your ass hairy?

First of all, you should shave.
Imo don't bleach it. Your skin color + brown eyes wont look good with bleach hair.

Basically: shave and try a new hair cut

Sounds like people do not like the facial hair.

Thanks senpai

Oh, Senpai, that is inappropriate

Type normal faggot, being fa doesn't involve capitalising every word for attention