Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Previous thread Discord: discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TQQi5eT
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you are not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers

FAQ regarding Robinhood
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
(It is also pretty basic software)
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It has been X days, why is my account not verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, it is not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you do not have instant, RH will not let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

FAQs tangentially related to Robinhood:
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Yahoo Finance, Google Finance, TradingView, Investing.com, and even StockTwits all have charting capabilities.

Other urls found in this thread:

fscomeau.com/why-technical-analysis-is-bullshit/
youtu.be/tlpwRtLmOik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for CERU my nigga

When am I gonna make my money back on SPXS

$CERU TO THE MOOOOON

MSTX

>everything blood red
>hemorrhaging money
J U S T

First for TYBNoko and for VHC paying for my college. Remember to give back to the world, if you gain a lot, share a little.

NOKO BRO IS NOT A BRO

HE IS A FALSE PROPHET

KEK HAS NOT BLESSED HIM WITH MEME MAGIC

SO HE TRIES TO FORCE MEMES WITH ARTIFICIAL JEW MAGIC

REMEMBER WRESQ, PTX, AND NOW VHC

NOKO AND BOKO-NO-PICO ARE THE SAME PERSON

DEATH TO TRIPFAGS

MAY KEK WILL IT

Have literally only made ample the money I usually make on these terrible threads because of the calls thatNoko and broko have been making lol

What's he deal with the niggerskin thing?

Noko-Bro is not a bro

I'm making money off of them too.

What to buy?

The detectives here google searched noko (because noko is using his real name here) and only found black people

Like wresq was something I was speculating on. I never called PTX. The only major calls broko and I have made are AKS (yesterday) EBIO, GEVO, GWPH, and VHC.

Also when AAPL settles in court with VHC next week they will drop in value and will be a good buy in point for when they want to make an Apple car.
Always give something back. There is never a reason to not be nice.

stop posting about tripfags please

for fucks sake

What's that matter if they're black? Lol why are poor people racist?

WRESQ was a meme you tried to force

how did that work out

This. Just fucking stop already. You aren't funny.

Hey. I'm really grateful for your tips. So far everything has been working out. Could you please stop replying to the trolls though. It's really annoying to me that you're validating them. If you ignore them we'll all be happier.

That wasn't a meme I tried forcing, it was collectively decided as a group in a diff thread to try and shill it. I tried to force FDBL and no one could buy it because they use RH. Someone else chose WRESQ and I went with it. You need to relax buddy, and get your facts straight.

As a guy said in the last thread, please try to ignore the trolls. You do great DD for your picks and have led us in some good directions for stocks looking towards the future.

Fuck any nay sayers and fuck me for doubting everyone who drops legit tips. KEEP IT UP. YOU ARE THE HEREOS WE NEED AND NOT THE ONES WE DESERVE.
>in b4 dick riding
ill ride the shit outta a dick if he's got good tips and knowledge.

MGT is a stock work actual growth potential

Unlike VHC

You're right.

Also its a great day guys! I finally managed to sell off my GEVO bagholdings for a loss instead of a hemorrhage

Agree, GEAR sempai please come back

stop validating trolls

Look, I'm the one who exposed wresq as not looking good by posting an article and asking a few questions about bankruptcy. But that still hasnt played out and you cant call someone out on what is a play that wont turn out till september when the bankruptcy settlement is through

I believe in ptx, I will go down with the ship

Stop posting with multiple IDs gear.

can we all have a moment of silence for my pockets? I'm getting raped over here.

Lol you're gonna drown in a bag then.

relax, i woudnt touch PTX with a 10ft pole

Don't bother, he's a troll with 1k networth and a wagecuck job with no plans to leave that lifestyle.

OK BOYS not that we aren't talking to trolls anymore. What do you guys think of this graph. I was looking at it yesterday and was quite intrigued, I'm going to follow it in the next few days but its looking good right now.

I've been following SDRL for about a week. It's starting to look OK but offshore is still a bitch. SDRL is working on trimming down their debt but there isn't too much as far as actual profit on the horizon, last I checked.

I just started looking into them, I haven't done any actual research but I figured they were a good prospect based on the Candlestick chart. If they do have a bunch of debt though it could just be a bust. I'll update you guys once I know more.

B-but that guy said his family has insider information and the stock is about to E X P L O D E.

Appears to be rolling right now; not necessarily on a month-long up or downtrend. Could be swing traded.

what the FUCK happened to cpxx? It was a penny stock last i checked and now all of a sudden its a big boy stock?

buyout m8. I wish I was on that ride... fucking kill me.

What you weren't in on that thread? Yeah noko called it in advance. What a wild ride.

You're missing the ride right now. I'll tell you as soon as the trip fags leave :^)

>panic sold CERU
Fuck me

Nah I made my money off of CPXX already, I got in at $1.04 and sold it off when it hit $29. IDGAF about cpxx anymore.

21st and 30th my nigga.

This shit happens a lot in pharma.

I don't trade pharma though, I feel like I'd need good knowledge of pharma to trade it.

P
R
O
O
F

W
O
N
T

SHOW

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I JUST MAKE MONEY!? DOWN THREE DAYS. THREE FUCKING DAYS. THREE DAYS. FUCKAEGJEJAEG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How long did it take for cpxx to get bought out?
Is there any chance at all of the same happening to MSTX?

>emotional trading
Stop hijacking your dad's margin accounts. Wait until you are old enough to get your own.

Why do you even care if it IS a lie? Its your money you don't have to listen to anyone, we all have the same info available to us.

>what is long for 200 alex
Let me vent. I'm long on a few things and they're down at the moment. Only thing that is a plus right now is MSTX.

>Falling for a daily shitpost

>MGT

Wew, lads.

My portfolio would be soaring right now if not for VHC.

Actually, my VHC would be tanking my portfolio right now if not for MGT.

Mate everyone has margin accounts. It's like 2500 to get one.

It's the intra day accounts that most people don't have. That's like 250k

Wait what the fuck they lowered it to 25k???

who /cursed/ here

>set stop loss
>stock immediately tanks to hit your stop and then bounces back up

HMNY
MGT
Fucking meme stocks

Tempted to sell mgt but holding thuglife

Time to buy back into MGT guys?

>setting stop-losses on volatile stocks

but im a filthy wagecuck and i cant keep my eyes glued to my portfolio all day

its a hard life

What I don't get is why Noko's account balance even matters? He could have $100 RH account and it wouldn't matter. When a stock is posted it is up to you to do your due diligence before buying. At least pick better way to attack. I find his posts amazing cause he outlines his reasons for buying and I can take the info as a base and research it more before, saves lots of time.

I missed a couple threads what stock memed

A stop-loss seems to me to be a decent way to stop major losses (stop-losses set at 5% are definitely foolish), and also give people a good alert to pay attention for any reversals. Why would you say otherwise?
They do it as an easy ad-hominem.

Then you shouldn't be messing with meme stocks

Those are for day traders

Just take the day off if you want to trade those

Thoughts?

Ok I was getting confused, it's:

2.5k = margin account
25k = day trading account
250k = portfolio margin account

CERU my nigga

Just sell my man

Never get fooled by technical analysis
fscomeau.com/why-technical-analysis-is-bullshit/

>I never called PTX

B-but seriously gais! Just remember the ones that went up!

>SKLN will end up being worth $4-5 dollars

Holy shit

Everyone PLEASE watch CJES coming up.
Currently they are halted but we could make some quick cash afterwards. They just announced a new CEO. If it moves upward after the halt, buy and sell after a 5% gain, DONT GET GREEDY.

>GEVO +10.62% right now
nigga what

B T F O
T
F
O

Reminder that non vhc people are on suicide watch.
If you know one, please try and reach out to them.
Every life matters.

youtu.be/tlpwRtLmOik

youtu.be/tlpwRtLmOik

youtu.be/tlpwRtLmOik

THE HYPE IS REAL

Gear, I don't know if you're around but if you're PLEASE tell me you're going to play this one with me. Making money is boring alone.

>have only 3 day trades per week on rh
>use one of them for only a 5% gain

Nigga you cray

What is the announcement?

dude cmon that's what makes these threads fun.

I fucked up this morning and accidently sold at 2.70 instead of putting in stop loss. Now waiting to see where bottom will go (back to the 2.40 range I think).

Alot of talent steadily coming in, but can't figure out why it climbed so much today so quick. Looks like a pump.

Stop-losses are determined by trading strategy. If you set a stop loss so tight that you instantly sell, then you're right it is foolish and any amount even more than 5%. The spread the stock is trading at makes a big difference too imo.
All I know is that having a stop-loss set when trading penny stock will usually lose you more in the long run with so much volatility. If someone intends to be day-trading penny-stocks I feel that they should be diligent of the charts so that they may prevent any sudden losses. Even the biggest red candles usually have their rebounds.

$INFI is starting to move a little after hitting a new low yesterday due to some bad news, big gap down. RSI very low, very oversold. Something to watch guys, could end up being a bounce play in a while, not today, could be a month who knows, add to your watchlist

Not sure, needs to break that 1$ to be worth it

Bought a bunch this morning but weekly day trades don't refresh until tomorrow

For better or worse I'm in until tomorrow

Your definition of "fun" is too shallow. Fulfill yourself.

Dude there have been so many Noko-bros saying stupid shit...

Interest rates, huge deal

cjes has 52million float, so not to my liking, and the short float is 29% lmao

TWER looks like it's about to bounce back up!

Im considering putting on a trip so you all remember who called TGTX when they get bought out by gilead

Damn. I was expecting a much larger swing in either direction that I could profit off of. No one seemed to panic though

What are some kosher stocks I can buy?

do you think they will raise rates today

Gold, will most likely do well in downturn. Markets predict zero chance. The real question if they will signal that rates might rise for July or Aug

GLD and GDX m8

W R E S Q
R
E
S
Q

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

The company is having a meeting today with some corporations regarding their product, they probably wont release info on what was decided until a few weeks from now but the price still spiked