One Island Place Condos, Miami, Aventura

Employee by the name of *Mahleik Leach* who works at One Island Place(3801 NE 207th St, Miami, FL 33180) has been caught taking pictures of his penis while sitting in his office on the clock in his uniform. When reported, the management system said that nothing could be done when it was very obvious who it was. How can such a high-end sophisticated, expensive condo association allow such filth? This can be classified as sexual harassment in a workplace as well as public indecency. Who reported it isn't important. The real issue here is sexual harassment going on at this establishment. Children live here! Somethings needs to be done. Please help!

[email protected]

is completely useless. How can they even allow an employee to stay after being proven to be taking pictures at work in the office on the clock in his uniform?? Justice must be served!

Post pictures of the children.

How do I make a profit out of this?

No one cares. So what if he wants to sit with his dick out? Who are you, the dick police?

No pictures at the moment of children. But it is a condo and they are very family oriented. The face. Same watch, will eventually get pictures of him in uniform.

What is so wrong about taking a picture of your penis?

The deal is he should be getting trolled on. I'm looking to make a fool out of him is all. I can be the dick police though ;)

While on the clock working at a high rise condo with his dick out where the door is open and residents are constantly walking in and out? Can someone please help me get this out?

Who cares faggot.

Can you ask him about that bump? What's the deal? has it always been there will it go away? Has he talked to a doctor about it? Pls respond

Obviously I care.

Bump, just cause it's hilarious, how did you end up with these pictures OP?

No clue it's supposedly a vein. Very strange though.

I was sent these pictures and was asked to get this around because they weren't doing anything about it in the building. I figured I'd try this site.

Why do you care so much ? You sound like a feminist ,also this is a worksafe board you faggot

THIS IS A WORK SAFE BOARD

WTF

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

actually, I'm not a feminist and could care less about that. first time using this site in general. honestly just want him fired.

Pls ask him I'll wait

I don't see a problem with it myself and don't understand what children in the building have to do with anything unless he's showing them his benis

what if he is?! who knows what he was doing. but the fact it happened at work on the clock in uniform is what's wrong.

I went ahead and reported you op. This guy seems alright, but you should be visited by law enforcement for cyber harassment.

Haha. I see no problem what my actions.This is sexual harassment at a workplace. Shoud be unacceptable.

Go to /b/

what does /b/ mean?

MODS

NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

I won't help until I have pictures of children to fap too.