how do you cope with the anxiety and fear

Other urls found in this thread:

fourhourworkweek.com/2016/04/05/caroline-paul/
fourhourworkweek.com/2016/02/28/how-to-achieve-self-ownership/
fourhourworkweek.com/2016/02/02/how-to-practice-poverty-and-reduce-fear/
dropcanvas.com/zpf5p
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't have fear.

Why go into battle with anything other than expecting to win?

Because you have no choice

This. Fuck that faggot shit OP.

meditate and find the root of your anxieties

cultivate a positive world view

try writing down every day : "the world is a safe and friendly place" and other such positive things. basically condition yourself to be positive

But you do, you can always lie down and die, if you want.

But it's like making a big jump, if you are trying to jump over a river you need to put all your belief and effort into that jump. If you doubt yourself for even a second you'll stumble or not go far enough and get yourself all wet.

Dying is scary so I just have to put up with it.

You buy Bitcoin.

just buy ETH

And do you believe in that shit?

Can confirm. Meditating has helped me and has made me realize where my thought patterns and anxieties are coming from.

Try a webpage calm.com for meditating, they also have a mobile app.

Writing down positive things and making sure that you see only positive things at the morning can make your day better and after a little while it becomes a habit of being happy.

I don't fear it nor fear shit like tests or idea of jail.

Being stabbed is scary taking a massive risk and going "oh no I might fuck it up and work 5 years to pay it off" is pointless.

Can't handle the heat stay out the kitchen.

Actually fail a few times. Get punched in the mouth and survive. Realize you're not as weak as you think, and the world isn't as hard as you're imagining.
Sure Dusting off sucks, But if you haven't fucked up you weren't pushing yourself to begin with.

If your shit is fucked the best way to make progress is by increasing your attempts and upping your failure rate.

Amateurs play to Win, Professionals Play till they can't possibly fail.

Jordan quote
Bruce Lee Quote
Yoda quote

Seriously the worst thing is you'll go bankrupt and start over, its only 2 years of axe sharpening bro, No biggie.

Stoicism, make more real commitments,

fourhourworkweek.com/2016/04/05/caroline-paul/
fourhourworkweek.com/2016/02/28/how-to-achieve-self-ownership/
fourhourworkweek.com/2016/02/02/how-to-practice-poverty-and-reduce-fear/

Hustle Muscle Rehab also deals with a lot of this.
dropcanvas.com/zpf5p

It could be biochemical too in which case check out bulletproofexec. but do all the free stuff first.

Hey this post and that one from "calm" site was great.

I was scammed 2 BTC and been thinking about it a lot. But basically I am just starting with the stuff, trying to get more and more involved into crypto not just on investing.

I kill myself and so should you

Beta blockers you nutcase. Ask your doctor

I have anxiety OP. It can be crippling. But I get by, by not giving a fuck what anyone thinks. It's a weird duality of sorts because I alternate from anxiety, sometimes just going home to sleep till I wake up for work, to just being a man with no fear when I have to be.

I feel like I'd be happy if I was somewhere in the middle though.

>Seriously the worst thing is you'll go bankrupt and start over, its only 2 years of axe sharpening bro, No biggie.
M8...

SCARED MONEY DON'T MAKE NO MONEY

So you lie to yourself?

Shameless plug to my thread to save this one from pg10: