Real talk how can I be prepared for another bitcoin?

real talk how can I be prepared for another bitcoin?

Nothing.
Bitcoin really should not have worked. It derived it's value from people who believed they would make money with it. They aren't good for anything and arent backed by anything. They were purely sold as being a way to make money.

Go invest in every two bit scam and eventually one of them will miraculously work

$CERU

learn about crypto currency and follow up on shit you lazy fuck. there have been ethereum threads in Veeky Forums everyday since january. People literally call it bitcoin 2.0

Is it normal for an actor like him to have that net worth?

I would've said at least 50 millions, or maybe I'm just overestimating him.

Buy waves when it releases tomorrow

What is WAVES on yobit right now? Where do I purchase offical waves?

Buy ethereum

Waves on yobit is IOU, do not trade. First exchange to have waves is likely Bittrex or Polo

Thanks m8

Unlike this guy you could immerse yourself enough in a particular field such that you can recognise a ground breaking invention/product when you see it.

Bitcoin is something people in the cypherpunk and cryptography world had been trying to invent for decades.

Amen.

/thread

Buy your TRUMP before it's too late

Up to 4000 trumpcoins.. did i make a mistake or am i on this rocket

Is this how you cope?

No coiner cope detected.

>he's in literally every thread

holy fuck are you satoshi himself?

how do i use coinbase without a smart phone because im poor

comptooter

they ask for phone verification tho

Buy ethereum

Literally worthless with no chance of ever taking off.

He cant be. Satoshi has a life, bro.

you dont need a smartphone.. just get a simcard and borrow someone's phone for a few minutes to get verified

Bump for this.

bitcoin is actually about to go full retard and crack 1000 and probably keep going higher because of all the gookmentum

newfag to Veeky Forums, what's the buzz with ethereum?

bretty much the futuree

but what's so good about it? What makes it different from all the other cryptocurrencies?

Unless someone's entire fortune is in cash, these estimates are pure speculation.

Let's say Gooseman owns 10 properties - those can fluctuate a lot depending on location, market and 10 other variables. Who can really say if they're worth 5 or 10 million?

It gets even worse if he owns stock in a privately held company. A company like that is valued at investment rounds which usually happen with 2-year intervals. A small company can grow 100x in size in 2 years. It can also collapse unto itself. Besides, there are many valuation models, and who can really say which is more precise?

Now imagine being some faggot writer with a liberal arts degree sitting at Forbes and trying to estimate how much all of Ryan Gosling's assets are worth. It's a discussion best left to econ professors.

goose never sold out and does like 1 movie every year

Yeah I know, but I thought those things weren't accounted for (so I always read that as "N millions plus hypotetical personal investments").
It just seemed strange that someone famous like him would have so litle money when even one hit wonder musicians sometimes make more.

This seems to be the answer.