GALAXY RESOURCES official promo website daylait.com

GTFIH gxy fans and other lithium raggers

OFFICIAL STOCK OF Veeky Forums GET IN HERE

GXY - has a producing mine in Mt. Cattlin and a management with know-how for years now, had to shut the mine down since there was no interest for lithium in 2009-2012, but restarted it now in great supply shortage. has a lithium off-take agreement with mitsubishi, the production started two days ago. share price still massively undervalued. has a low-cost brine deposit in Sal de vida waiting for development.

My best choice for investment in the industry is GXY, they are the ONLY producing lithium company next to the "big five" (ALB, SQM, FMC, Tianqi, Ganfeng) with a shareprice that is massively undervalued and no debt in the company. Everybody else from the lithium junior developers are virtuals (companys with a research in their hand and a field infront of them).

GXY is a good investment, solid company, no debt, good experienced management with ties in china and year-long know-how in the industry, experience in the sector meaning they already did this for years now and most importantly they have a producing lithium mine which works and already produces, NO other company in that mkt.cap-range or SP has that. A bargain at the current price.

>How do I buy GXY

IF AUSSIE: GXY
IF BURGER: GALXF (Traded on OTC Market)
IF EURO: GXYA:F

>Can I Trade w/ Robinhood

NO. Only LARGE PROFESSIONAL brokerages trade. If you have to ask this question or any questions regarding how to trade OTC I recommend you go back to your memecoins

>Is this a Pump & Dump?!?!!

NO. GXY trades, on average, 8,000,000 shares on any given day with the previous weeks topping out at 15,000,000 shares. This is several millions of dollars worth on money being invested here.

>What is your price target

Assuming lithlium prices continue their unprecedented rise (up 50% for the year) and since GXY is actually mining then we expect to hit at least $2.50 which is their previous high

>whats the website?
daylait.com, coming soon

Buying in on the next dip

Make good money buying at .33 selling at .36, wish I would have held for .4 though

Post your personal analysis to back up your "undervalued" claim.

It's looking to sweep up lithium production, new CEO has been doing very well

are you guys alivvvvve? god damn, we gonna acquire GMM, lithium shortage booom

I was cleaning the darkside of the moon, we're out of lemon pledge.

Will it go down until 0.45 aud today? I will set the order to 0.46 I guess

Why has it dropped so hard?

Lithium hype train slowed down

seems like I timed the peak, bought in at 0,353EUR, now it keeps dropping like a rock. What do you guys think of this stocks future prospects, should I cut losses or average down?

Crazy high and low this week. I bought back in at 0.475 yesterday. I've been daytrading and have increased my holding from 81000 to 84000ish. I thought I missed the boat when it soared up to 57c.

Whens your site going to be finished czechfag?

>Lithium hype train slowed down
everything slowed down because of the retarded britbongs and their brexit shit

I will hate the brits forever if they ruin this for me.

Dammit, may be a combination of the two. THEY BETTER NOT FUCK THIS UP! REEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Is this a good time to buy GALXF?

Anytimes a good time really, July and August are when we see what we've got I believe, it should jump those months

yes, since next week their brine project definitive feasibility study should be released. this means they are doing something there, and this is their flagship project.

>I will hate the brits forever if they ruin this for me.
I already hate them, stupid uncultured pieces of shit fucking up the market because of "muh immigrants" YOU'RE ALREADY A FUCKING PAKISTANI STATE FFS !!!

Bump

Honestly, I would just wait.

I bought at the previous peak at the end of april and was in the red for a month - but then it came back up. If you think long-term and things go according to plan (which they did until now and hopefully keep doing so), this stock has quite a bit of room to grow.

Let's wait what the GMM takeover brings.

QUEBEC FAG, I SUMMON YOU, WHEN IS YOUR ACQUISITION?! OR HAVE YOU ABANDONED US LIKE MOON BOY?!?

We need a tribute to appease our lords.
(-1 stability, -3 public order)

It's a work safe board, otherwise I'd love to post some stuff I found on a "Japanese cows" thread from adult gif. Some awesome Hitomi Tanaka stuff

Anybody hear anything about any news coming up?

Only news is that their definitive feasibility study is coming out from their brine project like user above us said next week. Hopefully stock jumps a little wouldn't mind making a quick buck

Would you work here Veeky Forums?

Mmm... I guess man, I don't know haha