bump

>bump
>bump

Just let it die.

No

ump

you fucking piece of human trash

u mad

There's literally nothing wrong with doing this, go trade ethereum or some shit faggot

If there's nothing wrong with this, then why don't you tell us your amazon account?

I would kill you if I had the option, srsly

Why would I do that?

There's nothing wrong with it right? What do you have to hide?

I would kill you as well if i had the option, the feeling is mutual my good friend

It is not permitted to do so

I thought you said there is nothing wrong with it?

Morally there is nothing wrong with it but it is against the Terms of Service.

So you're a nigger. Good to know.

Yes I am a nigger

Is there anything wrong with that?

Are you 17?

No i'm 18

How old are you?

A. They track the package, and could call you out on your bullshit.

B. I don't feel like adding risk to myself for some random ass thing I ordered.

>A. They track the package, and could call you out on your bullshit

Could, but they don't.

Also they can't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

3 scenarios -

a. Driver delivers it, it gets stolen off my porch.

b. Driver is the ONE who steals the package, marks it as delivered or lost in shipping/no update on shipping

c. Item gets to me, I receive it - sign for it, but the item is not in the box, either the wrong item or it is empty - A fulfillment center error.

Try proving it's not one of those three. -- Protip, it's a very enormous company, the risk they would take being wrong and telling a customer to fuck off is a lot more significant than simply replacing the item or refunding you.

Basically it's not worth the trouble to them to engage in a massive dispute with you, considering how near impossible it would be to prove that neither the Driver stole the item, nor it was stolen off your porch.

Also a company, especially A MAJOR ONE with shares trading at $700+ each would NEVER accuse you of lying or trying to steal from them. Do you realize how disastrous that bad press would be to them? Thy would much rather eat the loss.

Read the TOS. This won't work. Maybe you'll get away with it the first few times, but then you're redlined.

Bump

dumb idiot that won't happen

bump

wait do delivery drivers just drop packets in front of your doors in america? what the actual fuck

>wait do delivery drivers just drop packets in front of your doors in america?

Often times they do, yes.

In a lot of cases there is actually legitimate problems of people getting packages stolen off their porch because of it. That's why it's not completely unreasonable for this to happen.

Whats the highest priced item you did this with? Id love to try this

Anything under like $600 you'd be safe with

bump

Amazon Employee here. Your fraudulent activities have been reported.

Ok pajeet

Some of us believe that decency holds existential value.

Oh, also KILL YOURSELF OP.

>Some of us believe that decency holds existential value.

Yeah and much more profitable and respectable ventures exist such as begging for cryptocurrencies on Veeky Forums or shilling for the newest pump and dump coin.

Hm

are you insulting him for being on Veeky Forums when you're here too

I'm insulting this board for having like 15 begging for bitcoin threads these last few days with many replies in each one but when someone posts an actual way to make some money he gets called a nigger or "muh decency and muh morals"

I wonder how expensive of an item you could order and still get refunded by doing this.....

For anyone thinking about doing it. As a seller I could say it would be easy to pull this off. Had a guy tell me that the post office would "lose" his packages multiple time in the return report. My defense to Amazon was that this was a common occurrence and should be investigated and I pretty much got stuck with the automated "deal with it and eat the refund message" so I learned to accept it as a result of business and adjusted my margins accordingly to account for that.

Anyways that's not the point. Amazon has recently changed their policy so if you claim an item is missing and the seller has provided confirmed tracking Amazon will instead eat the refund and not ding accounts with a penalty.

Now Amazon likes to show their sellers they're working with them occasionally but I'd have to figure Amazon wants to do this to fully crack down on it for one reason or another. I don't know what they could do besides ban accounts that seem to do this often but claiming a package was lost or stolen brings in federal offenses.

I'm going to guess if you're the jackass that does this once or twice a year they're not going to give a shit but for those that are trying to abuse this you're asking for trouble.

>I'm going to guess if you're the jackass that does this once or twice a year they're not going to give a shit but for those that are trying to abuse this you're asking for trouble.

Exactly why you do this occasionally.

That's why you have like 10-20 legit orders that went fine and then once in a while your laptop or tablet "never arrived".

They're not about to accuse a long-term customer of lying and stealing from them when he will NEVER be a customer again if they do so and will likely tell his family members and friends about his terrible experience ordering a $600 laptop, it getting stolen or not arriving and Amazon telling him to suck a fat one.

Can you imagine that?

it's dishonest

how many times can you get away with this? also dont expensive items need a signature?

>how many times can you get away with this?

Don't do it too much or too expensive, you will eventually be banned.

>also dont expensive items need a signature?

Sometimes, easy way to get around this is to just say you opened the box but the item wasn't there amidst the packaging.

Has anyone actually done this or is it bullshit? I have a 4 year old account with hundreds of purchases so I'd probably be able to get away with it.

>Has anyone actually done this or is it bullshit?

Many people have done this, why do you think it's bullshit?

this is actually fraud, champ

depending on the cost of damages, you may be committing a felony

If you have an old account with many purchases then this may work once. I doubt it will work many more times

>this is actually fraud, champ
>depending on the cost of damages, you may be committing a felony

Whoa i didn't realize this was the "things poor people say" thread, when did I get here?

woah, your post is ironic because I bet you're poor

shut the fuck up kid. this isn't funny or epig trolling xddd

it's really just pathetic

I ordered a phone off amazon once and used a free Prime trial.

I was anxious getting the phone as i was switching carriers and needed it ASAP. After 2 days, it didn't arrive, but USPS said it did.

So I called them and explained the situation, they advised I give it 24 hours.

24 hours later, no phone, so I call again and they refund me.

I ordered the phone somewhere else... And the next day- First phone arrived.

So I got two phones for the price of one. Sold one to my sister at a discount for her birthday (which she subsequently broke, RNA'd, and got a better phone in exchange at no additional cost lololol)

Was completely unintentional but to be fair, Amazon flubbed their 2-day shipping. I have been a customer for a long time so that probably helped my case.

Wait a second.. how did you call if you had no phone?

Checkmate.

I had my previous phone and plan, but the plan was about to expire and the old phone was not 100% compatible with the new network. Verizon to tmobile