How do I profit off of the gun nuts?

How do I profit off of the gun nuts?

Buy ethereum.

Set up a more extreme gun lobby than the NRA.

Take donations and actively fight the automatic weapons ban.

Buy up all the ARs, turn around and sell them for triple the price
This MUST be done before Obama triggers The Happening (tm)

Way too likely to get suicided or just be paid opposition, not what I'm interested in

NRA thinks its cool to defend the gun rights of terrorists who happen to be in the USA who will use automatic and semi-automatic weapons kill ...... NRA members.

.05$ has been added to your paypal account.
Kill yourself, faggot.

You know terrorist isn't clearly defined right? Obama could decide tommorow a terrorist is somebody not voting for Hillary, and given his in-office behavior, it hardly seems farfetched

ITT: Libtard cancer.

Open a gun store. Spend a lot of time becoming knowledgeable about every type of gun you sale. Go out and shoot weekly. Make friends with your customers. Sell them guns. Profit.

That's also an awful idea. I want something quick, easy, with excellent profits and that won't require me to build relationships that would be hurt when I never contact these people again. I'm thinking stocking up on .22 or lowers.

>quick and easy
>excellent profits

>for the gun business

Take it from an actually gun designer, don't bother.

You want easy money huh?

Sell broken guns to niggers for cash.

hypothetically - kill an ugly old woman with any method other than a gun.

Terrorists (and assumed terrorists) can't get plane tickets due to "No Fly List".

Terrorist can buy guns, no prob. NRA squeals like pig caught under a gate when a terrorist can't buy a hassle free gun in the US. That's just the way it is.

So, Nizam decides to get those virgins and walks into Ricky Ron's Gun Store and that fine American, former military, say "Sold to you, buddy!" and rings the register on a deal that might kill unsuspecting NRA members who are good and decent people. Were there any NRA members among the dead in San Bernardino?

Not only did you not address what I said
Reading this I don't think English is your first language
Which completely and totally disqualifies your opinion here on Veeky Forums

Having unarmed gay clubs and schools isnt our choice.

Anything small enough that noon aides shoot them can be done with improvised explosives and knives, and you can always nab weapons off the black market. Theyll jail a bunch of rednecks for dealing illegly and then some mudslime will show up at a school with an rpk and an rpg.

>the all knowing cia/fbi has every potential terrorist on a blacklist
Lel

>hates the 2nd amendment so much he wants to take away the 5th
What is with you liberals and taking away people's rights

>Which completely and totally disqualifies your opinion here on Veeky Forums
>Which"

Dumbass, you should have started that particular sentence with "That", not "Which".

How many years did you spend in 8th grade?

If you are a terrorist your "rights" aren't being taken away. Go back to cutting the sleeves off your Metallica t-shirt and re-think your point.

How about selling guns

>implying everyone on the "no fly" list is a terrorist

Buy RGR and then go on a shooting spree and you will boost their revenues higher then expectations and it will be an earnings surprise at the end of the Q

Maybe, just maybe, I would have started the sentence in question with "that"
But I don't write like an toddler in his coloring book, so I used a little eloquent diction.
That fucking okay with you?

Speaking of which, does Veeky Forums not have mods? How come there are /pol/ threads up 24/7? Fuck you Moot. Fuck all of you fags. BUY ETHER OR DIE LESSER

>US bans guns
>"Yay victory for humanity!"
>"Now terrorists and criminals are going DOWN!"
>Guns now have a large black market
>Guns are now cheaper to buy due to no regulations and taxes they have to go through
>Guns now easier to obtain due to no wait times and background checks

Two weeks later

>Be in a bank with armed robbers
>Killed all the guards because they have no guns
>Quietly call police
>"Hello? Police? There is a man shooting people to death in the bank!"
>"Sorry sir but they banned guns so it's impossible for them to get them. Stop prank calling"
>Get spotted by robber
>Die of natural causes because guns are illegal and there is no way for me to die to guns now

good bait op

almost got me

Thank you for posting on Veeky Forums. By the way, Madam President Shillary just put you on the no-fly list for being a cis-gendered white male posting on Veeky Forums. Bye bye rights Hello police state

>not assisting your friendly neighborhood bank robbers
lol

Honestly, buy Smith & Wesson. The stock's dipping right now and quarterly profits are always higher after a massacre because of gun nuts fearing new laws.

Buy gun stocks, Smith & Wesson, Ruger, etc.
Seriously, every time the gun nuts start trying to pass shit, sales go through the roof.
See any recent shootings for evidence.

Yup I can't believe those NRA bigots made Pulse a gun free zone so the people can't shoot back.

Maybe if democrats made it a double gun free Obama safe space the shooter wouldn't have killed anybody.

There is no trial to be put on a watchlist or the no-fly list.

Banning someone labeled without trial from purchasing firearms is a violation of their 1st and 6th amendment rights.

If you're so convinced somebody is a terrorist, take them to court. If you don't have a case, leave them be.

Make more strawman comics and get click bux.

Are you trolling?

That logic is so fucking autistic I can't even phantom how you could get there.

>If you are a terrorist your "rights" aren't being taken away.

And if the proposal was "ban gun sales to terrorists" all would be well.

But oh look, that is already the law, felons cannot buy guns and all terrorist charges are felonies.

But the proposal is: "Ban gun sales to people we haven't proven are terrorists" and so it is a shit proposal.

They're always trying to pass new laws and there's a major shooting every month.

The no-fly list has names, not people.

There is absolutely nothing wrong (legally) with saying "human beings who are referred to by [name] cannot fly on airplanes". This is, coincidentally, why Marines returning from Iraq, Newborns, and state level politicians get fucked over by the list as despite having nothing to do with terrorism. Because they share names with people who ARE involved with terrorism.

And because names, not people, get put on the list the actual people involved in terrorism can just change their names and get away with it because hey, names, not people.

need to shut hole in face and put helmet back on mongoloidian cranian. good think parents no guns for you not last this long

If there is enough evidence to put someone on a list that says they can't fly on an airplane, how the hell is there not enough evidence to indict them?

desu after each mass shooting gun sales rise not because of nra rhetoric but because every libtard in power promotes the importance of banning high powered weaponary. Therefore shill assault weapon bans whilst selling them. ????? Profit.