>Doing pretty good so far
>over $300 sold in less then a week
>Literally only 2 feedback out of more then 20 items I have sold so far

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/d8ed21a37269c2f55dbc90486a9fbb1b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Details?
What do you sell?

i am small seller around 1.2k/month. i get very little feedback. dw is going to gradually increase. also use the same acc to purchase stuff on ebay.. you will get feedback higher much quicker. ( i dont use amazon, i am all ebay, it helps get more feedback od) also have some low price item that you have very little margins on and ppl buy regularly, just kindof increases feedback rate abit.

>ask for it

dont ask for it, its simply not done anymore

what u sell m8

What u sell

What should I sell

Did you just alibaba that shit?

i found some creams in a discount store that i could get great margin on. buy for 4.99 sell for like 13$ after fees n shit its like 3$ profit. i never did alibaba cause there are other much larger ebay sellers which can afford to buy the HUGE quantities to get lowest prices. i use this excel thing to calculate profit n shit for possible mass quantity buys. gyazo.com/d8ed21a37269c2f55dbc90486a9fbb1b

i have like 25 items in store but i grew from those creams i found. started with barely with initial investment of 200$. now i have like 700 $ in inventory ( my room). i have been doing it for like 6 month now.

How do you ship your products?

usps on ebay on anything below 1lb. i try not to sell stuff above 1lb cause it gets weird after that. but 1,2,3 oz it costs 2.45 and 4, 5, 6, 7 its like 2.6 cause of ebay discount. buy the mailers on ebay at decent costs 150 4x8 mailers only cost me .1088

Started end of may. Things are picking up.

I fucking love spreadsheets.

mirin. Maybe I'll finally start shilling some shit. don't know how to make anything but I can buy pawn shop garbage and resell it maybe

Why are you not on amazon too? I bet the exposure there would be better.

Still testing the waters to see what sells. Only 4 of my 12 listings are getting any attention. Going to save up and set aside some money in case of any problems with buyers or supplier.

Because amazon has higher fees. Both a higher rate and a fixed fee that kills low dollar items. Sell a $20 item and commission is almost 25%.

Bump from page 10

Ma boi

£45 profit from that much effort of listing/shipping? Lmao you deserve to be poor if you're this retarded and it isn't a troll.

Its a more productive use of time then shitposting.

Implying I'm not getting paid to shit post whilst I trade.

I can shit post 14 hours a day and still earn £200/day easy.

Know your class peasant.

Sure you do.

Half an hour of my time every 30 days to list everything.
I dont ship the items, someone else does.
So much effort.

Just put a free sticker or some other cheap crap in with your orders along with a little card that says 'don't forget to rate me :)'