Relativly easy to learn skill to make money?

What is a skill the can be learned relativly quickly and easily, that can then be used to make some money. Like something that can be learned in a week and you can start making money off of it. An example might be learning how to make a niche handmade product and selling it on etsy. I need a side hustle while I'm doing school and a job part time. Ideas?

Sucking dick

the ability to not need money. learn that and you will be free

Shoemaking. Dumb girls on etsy pay upwards of $300 for a pair.

Html5, PhP and C++/C#

Everyone needs one.

Jew-jitsu

He can't learn any of that in a week and just knowing any one of these or even all 3 is not enough to make money off he would still need to combine it with more things to learn.

What other things?

Learn in a week? Absolutely nothing. Unless you already have a skill, then you could learn to market it in said week.

Well since you have indicated that you are a college student with only enough motivation to beg Veeky Forums to spoon feed you money making ideas I would saying mowing lawns is by far your best bet.

What about skills that require one or two months of learning?

I'm on like month 5 of studying webdev and everything is just now starting to click. 1 week isn't enough

You would be able to add skimming dead leaves from pools and dog walking to your list of services. Well, realistically for you I would push that back to 3 months of your "effort," but it's still doable!

Good money in lawn mowing. I used to do that. Tons of rich lazy people want their lawn to look good.

seconded

what are you using to learn? doing this myself and has been going well using some free courses online

You can earn a private security license within 2 months

underrated

I'm following the curriculum on freecodecamp.com but I'm using the actual learning material from codeschool.com ($30/month). It's just better quality and easier to get into.

Not exactly a learn in one week skill. It requires a lot of specialized, expensive equipment and materials unless your making moccasins.

Make willow baskets. Materials are free and the necessary tools are cheap and few.

webdev, specifically wordpress stuff isn't too hard to get ok at

And in 5 years you'll start understanding how to make secure products :^)

Be a camwhore on fag sites. Jerk off on camera once a night and shove various things in your butt and the donations will come rolling in.

Bumping

>thank you for your application but we decided for an another candidate of 150 applications.

yea, sure.

If you are young, charismatic, can dance salsa, and can keep up a good conversation. Just become a manwohre. There are a lot of business women who needs a trait, and they pay more than men.

C++

if you're talking about serious, no half ass shit. Something that you will force yourself to learn no matter how boring or disinterested you are at it, then languages. some popular ones like chinese / japanese etc etc.

Learn that and become a certified translator. It's easy money since people still can't depend on just google translate so they actually need translator for it.

to make it less boring for you, pick a language of a country you want to visit or pick up girls from and learn that language. 2 birds one stone. No need to than me in ETH but if you do, I'll PM you my wallet address :^)

This could be interesting, but unfortunately I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere and need some money to get out of here and start actually find a job.

Is there anything I could do at home with a computer and an Internet connection?

What about hand jobs?

Could combine hands jobs with dick sucking and make mad cash, tax free. Plus tip if you swallow.

go to /int/ and learn languages by yourself

I meant some other activity other than learning a language, since that would not only require years to get on a professional level, but also it would require me moving somewhere else to get certified and actually find a job, which is something I can't do because of lack of funds (that I would first need to make at home).

You could always translate at a distance. We're talking about translating written documents on a contract basis for a fee that can be done remotely (ie in your home office--that is to say your bedroom). Not you standing in a conference room with submissive body language in a goofy outfit as an emissary introducing Ken Hirohito to Max Steele doing something called 'interpreting'.

Already tried to get into that (English is not my mother language), and you earn so little that the pay becomes part-time level only when you work more than full-time hours. There's lots of competition because of the huge number of bilingual people.

If it's the only thing I can do, then it's better than nothing, but obviously if I can do something else then I'd rather avoid working all day long on mind-numbing translating work for peanuts.

you could do an intensive massage course or something
Get weekend work for a parlor or go freelance.