COPE

this is the third time in the year cryptocucks got BTFO'd. I fucking love it :D

how does it feel cuckies? investing in shit without value, into "unhackable" newage "currencies". KEEK

this is the message that brought ETH down. fucking lmao.

its just one exchange that got hacked.. ETH will recover soon enough user.

I dont even own ETH, but the Mt.Gox fiasco was way worse than this, and yet it recovered

>one exchange got hacked
LOL. ethfags confirmed for clueless

Mt. Gox didn't wipe $250 million and cause a lack of faith in the actual protocol.

They will hack more. You thinkt that hacker will give his ETH back, shit he will.

The most important aspect of the cryptocurrency was that it is not hackable and decentrilized. Now it was HACKED and the guy that invented it begs the exchanges to hold the trades.

This is a freefall scenario.

Also, bitcoin still hasn't recovered from Mt. Gox over two years later

Bitcoin is still going strong friend. Still unhackable and not Turing Complete as a feature

You mean altcoins cucks.

Bitcoin user unaffected

Also ETH wasn't even hacked, it's that DAO shit. Idiots literally put millions in a shiny new software.

>hack more
Its like a bank robbery, you cant bring down the entire currency by hacking a few exchanges

afaik, the code wasnt compromised, just the exchange. But still to early, we'll see.

the crypto wasn't hacked you retard. the DAO wrote a shitty contract full of flaws for an account worth 160m $ in eth and they got their account hacked. it's not the same thing. now watch eth go back up, alrdy 14 > 17.5 in 2 hours.

>afaik, the code wasnt compromised, just the exchange. But still to early, we'll see.
Please stop being clueless, this has nothing to do with an exchange.

The DAO was hacked and is bleeding it's funds dry.

The cool thing about Bitcoin is that's it's not a real coin, so you'll never lose it somewhere between the couch cushions. The other cool thing about Bitcoin is that no one accepts it, so you'll never pay too much bitcoin for something because you'll never get the opportunity to spend it. It's decentralized, too, and that's pretty cool because it means no one's held accountable for when things go wrong, so no one's feelings will get hurt when an oopsie-doopsie happens...

>bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the future, man

The fact you bring up Bitcoin when it's this DAO that is having problems (not even its underlying currency Ethereum) shows how little you know.

>it's not a real coin, so you'll never lose it somewhere between the couch cushions
neither is most USD

>The other cool thing about Bitcoin is that no one accepts it
Are places that accept it, but right now it's mostly useful as a government proof store of value. Chinese are using it to get money out of their country. Tell me that's not a use? Bitcoin > chinchong funnymoney for some amount of Chinese.

>pretty cool because it means no one's held accountable for when things go wrong
Nothing has gone wrong with Bitcoin. The US Treasury or whatever is not held accountable either when a company has its safe emptied (literal comparison to the DAO).

If you don't see that a system for permissionless machine to machine payments has great utility then you are retarded. (Or maybe simply know nothing about the tech world. But you'll learn.)

the DAO isnt ETH tho.. unless you can confirm ETH itself was compromised

I was being sincere

>The US Treasury or whatever is not held accountable either when a company has its safe emptied (literal comparison to the DAO).

I'll take what is the FDIC for 500, Alex

>now watch eth go back up, alrdy 14 > 17.5 in 2 hours.

the shit's dead and burried, dogecoin tier ffs

> hacker can't xfer for 27 days
> being this uninformed

ETH wasn't hacked, dao that contains a lot of ETH was hacked. They've already split it, so haxor kid can't get anymore soon enough. Plus if it's hard forked, haxor kid won't be able to get it at all.

Basically the dao has 27 days to figure something out.

You guys are all dumb. You're like the soccer mom that doesn't understand Apr.

You're just dumb.

>You guys are all dumb.
>implying he's not the one losing money here, by buying imaginery shit over the internet.

>When you short just before the crash, with 5x leverage. Could have been 110% but got greedy.

>y'all are dumb. y'all are so dumb

Where have I heard this sort of niggy jiggaboo talk before?

And ETH is still higher than a week ago. I feel so btfo.