Hi friends

Hi friends,

I was thinking about throwing $1000 in the next time ETH dipped.

How low do you think the price will go with the news of the DAO/ETH hack and likely hard fork?

(Honestly, I don't give a shit about DAO or the tech. I just want to make a couple bucks like I did with bitcoin and others.)

-Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ethcore.io/attack-on-thedao-what-will-be-your-response/
whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd wait for the west coast to wake up shit a brick and panic sell before you jump on. But thats just my opinion.

I'm thinking around $10

Definitely not jumping in today. We'll see what happens.

Its going back up to $18 by the end of the day. Panic over, ethcore is going to be issuing a patch.

blog.ethcore.io/attack-on-thedao-what-will-be-your-response/

I don't know dude, business insider article makes it sound pretty devastating.

Suspicious funds being locked for 27 days to give time to decide what to do. Exchanges halting trade.... 40 mil worth of ETH.

Bound back in one day?

Nigger please... BUY the DIP motherfucker!

>panic
lol.. if people don't wake up after this one everyone deserves what they will get. Ethereum is shit. This whole TC crap is bullshit.. have fun with your hardfork shit

Lol whatever fag. Btc has had multiple hard forks, like the time someone created billions of btc by exploiting a bug.

Dont shit your pants when ETH is over bitcoin market cap by next year

>Dont shit your pants when ETH is over bitcoin market cap by next year
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you are like those idiots who buy penny stocks hoping to get rich one day.

I think we'll be in single digits by the end of the weekend.

short the pig

Poloniex being down is a deliberate move to stop people from dumping ETH.

Give it 24 hours since the attack.
When Eth was going to $20 there were a LOT of people that were kicking themselves for not getting on early.

They will get greedy soon and jump on thinking this is the oppertunity they thought they'd missed.

Just be careful. On this line of thought eth could spring back really really really fast.

eth alrdy went 2100% up though so i don't see what it has in common with penny stocks

people will dump regardless of that, when the exchange comes back or if they hold the eth in a wallet, dump it elsewhere

Its time to buy m8s
it will go to 20$ in the next 15 hours

I think vitalik already proved himself pretty damn well with this whole fiasco. The price already bottomed out. Everyone is pretty much awake and has processed the news.

Actually I just tried to check poloniex to see if shits still falling. Is polo down for anyone else? All I get is 404.

i like this picture :^)

In /g/ speak the only thing Ethereum has proved is that its POOO. Literal POO. Who in their right mind would trade US dollars for POO?

How many shekels did you dumbasses lose?

Lmao fuck off /g/tard. You guys are wannabes, almost worse than all my Berkeley eecs friends. Rather than panic dump, I bought dao for .005 dao/eth, sold to btc on the rebound, and made more cash than you will ever have the privilege of being in the same room with. Go back to sniffing your mothers panties.

Put it on trumpcoin instead.

Already have 50k Trumps.. only paid $100 for them. Zero expectations, just fun.

Appreciate the derailing to trump though.

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

Short ETH if you want to make money

Ah perfect timing for the second most shilled thing on Biz to pop its head in.

>it's turing-complete they said

>Single digits by the end of the weekend.

>Single

>Digits

How much of my port should be in shorting this? 5-10%?

Can't say for sure.

I would just buy some if it gets low enough, or forget about it if it goes up again.

Crypto traders are irrational. Only sure thing seems to be, in the long run, you can catch a bubble.

It's a religion to them, when the hype fades these will die. But it's easy now.

Can't believe this got me banned for a few hours