Sneaker General

I don't like sneakers, but here's a thread where I can ask: what sneakers do you recommend for people who don't like sneakers? I like the style of the NMD Gore-Tex and the Komyuters, but in reality they are pretty thin and gay and not very versatile.

What are the best and comfiest sneakers out there?

where to buy margiela gats in black/gum for under retail?

Its like you’re asking whats the best jacket out there?

Give us something to work with. Sounds like you like mid top sock like sneakers with a semi thick sole(?) but wtf does “thin and gay” even mean? What do you normally wear? I’m guessing you prefer something thats minimal (e.g common projects and similar silhuettes)? Or a plain dad sneaker like new balances or spalwart?

You posted another thread didntcha? Grailed or auctions like ebay. Or join a FB BST group.

I Think EQT ADV are the best sneakers for people who are indecisive and want a new sneaker

>Give us something to work with
I like classic Converse, I'm trying to find something a bit tougher and not a plastic bag on a sole, but most sneakers are like that and also look like shit. At least Converse has some protection at the front. I can't explain why 99% of sneakers look like shit, but if it looks like 99% of sneakers I'm not gonna like it.

Right now it seems like I'm gonna find some tougher type of Converse and be a Conversefag forever

are chunky sneakers coming back?

how comfy are these sneakers? been wanting to get one.

yes

I'm looking to replace a pair of Damir Doma Silent Silas that I've abused since '14 - where do I cop them shits these days, are they out of production?

Find some cps made in the same factory anyways

Just get these and stop worrying about it. Classic silhouette, doesn't look try hard. Timeless really.

ebin trole :----------D

lol have fun getting laughed at when these shits are on ya feet

not op but i really like sock-like sneakers like the balenciaga speed trainer, reebok x vetements, etc. etc. What are some decent looking shoes like this that i can cop?

wtc

Whatever you say pal.

>maxrresdefault
man try harder

I prefer them over boost, but once you wear them more the plastic cage sometimes stabs you ankle

Does anyone else have a small obsession with looking for beater shoes? I just really like wearing shoes out (unfortunately it's rare because I don't need to walk much).

air force ones

sold out everywhere baka

nice yeezys dude!