Bitcoin had many hacks and fuckups and it always recovered...

Bitcoin had many hacks and fuckups and it always recovered. Ethereum is barely two years old and has already shown remarkable resilience. It will recover and become even stronger. Vitalik has shown remarkable wisdom and intellect in the way he handles crisis.

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/ETH/BTC/?bonus=eLJwf
hackingdistributed.com/2016/06/17/thoughts-on-the-dao-hack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go fuck yourself eth shill

>muh damage control

This is honestly one of the best days on Veeky Forums ever. Watching the collective squirming of you losers in real-time is priceless

Its finished. Its like a 27 day session with a climax at the end, I wanna see Vitaliks face (he's on the receiving end).

Serves you right for calling us nocoiners when we knew it was a scam all along.

Alot of people buying now, it will recover in the next 24 hours.
the trade volume is HUGE and the exposure is HUGE

Its an utter failure. Your first crowdsourced investment dapp or whatever didnt last a month. Its literally POO.

But just as a reward for your shilling, 10 Java tokens have been deposited into your account.

I'm being objective dude, the trade volume IS huge and the exposure is HUGE

yes yes keep holding that bag

Just keep repeating that to yourself you full-on retard.

Trade volume is huge because smart people are dumping and idiots are buying in on "the dip".

How are you so sure it isn't the opposite?

I honestly don't know what's more satisfying... The fact that most of the people being burned in this are poor or that they're from the third world.

It's like poetry.

Price has been rising steadily for the past hour again. Shame, wanted some super cheap eth.

Bitcoin was the first of its kind though so it's not surprising that things went wrong, the chances of ethereum catching up with Bitcoin are pretty slim now.

I'm new to this but I want in. Where to I buy ethereum??

Reading polo's trollbox go insane was insanely fun.

yobit.net/en/trade/ETH/BTC/?bonus=eLJwf

Bitcoin was never forked to save fucking Mt Gox.

As long as they just let the DAO die, it can recover, agreed.

Wish I'd been there.

>Vitalik has shown remarkable wisdom and intellect in the way he handles crisis.

hackingdistributed.com/2016/06/17/thoughts-on-the-dao-hack/

>rolling back the ethereum blockchain will send a terrible message. If contracts can be reverted, then how exactly are smart contracts any better than regular old paper contracts?

So Vitalik's remarkably brilliant way of handling this is to immediately obviate the entire purpose of the fucking platform.

Yes excellent well done

>Bitcoin had many hacks and fuckups and it always recovered. Ethereum is barely two years old and has already shown remarkable resilience. It will recover and become even stronger. Vitalik has shown remarkable wisdom and intellect in the way he handles crisis.
top fucking kek.. with the difference that BTC was the first of its kind.

>So Vitalik's remarkably brilliant way of handling this is to immediately obviate the entire purpose of the fucking platform.
what does Vitalik's asshole taste like?
this, this and this

DAO - what a bunch of morons we were to hand a bag of money to a million clowns and think it wasnt going to go sideways. I remember reading th forum and they were talking about making a project that gives money to poor people or some such bullshit.

>
>>So Vitalik's remarkably brilliant way of handling this is to immediately obviate the entire purpose of the fucking platform.

Learn to read.

my apologies friend. I stopped reading posts of ETH cucks thoroughly .. you can think of the reason.

>the devs can literally control the entire market
It has no future senpai. If anything significant happens you can bet your ass that they'll sell out to the government and do whatever the fuck they want.