Ethereum is done for

Ethereum shills BTFO

King-of-all-Autists Vitalik demanded the exchanges halt trading of ETH to prevent a mega dump.

When trading resumes, I'm going to sit back and watch this shitty pre-mined IPO scamcoin go to zero with a smile on my face.

It's bitcoin or nothing

they seriously thought its gonna replace btc

>be me
>be leaning up against a wall, flipping a Bitcoin up and down with my thumb like a cool dude while keking at all the NEETs who poured their mommybux into Ether

wew lad 14.48 and dropping

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

sell sell sell !

Time to buy ETH

bought ETH around $9. sold most of what i had earlier this week around $18. dumped the rest this morning around $16. not going to get back on that train.

This is the perfect time to buy in. The technology backing Ethereum hasn't changed, it's still superior to BTC. This is why I love trading crypto, it's a market filled with emotional traders. Gonna make a shit load buying at $5 and selling at $15 once it recovers. Probably going to put as much as 120K in.

>When trading resumes

It never stopped.

Why are nocoiners so dumb?

Even with the price drop it's still worth more than a week ago. Stay poor.

hahahahahahah look at those delusional bagholders.

This crash gives me so much joy. Stupid ETH cucks. Brb smoking a cigar and flipping my BTC's.

>still worth more than a week ago
As of right now that literally isn't true.

>Tfw sold all my Eth at 18 for sweet 30% gains
Feelsgoodman

who /nocoiner/ here?

JUST

>120K

First things first, you need to have that much money
Then, no one with 120K+ cash is going to put them into a fucking meme coin that just showed how worthless it really is.

(Unless you inherited the money, if that's the case mark my words, 5 years from now you'll be living in a dumpster)

>he's not buying the dip

>implying it won't drop to ~15 mBTC before recovering

How do i short ethereum

Too late, it's already rising again.

>he really believes the dump is over
Classic ethercuck.

>being in denial

Classic poor autism bucks nocoiner

Ethercucks are more retarded than Dogecucks back in the days. I still remember them saying Doge will surpass BTC

Wait, I was wrong.

>it's already recovering

it's not recovering. It's wales getting rid of their ETH's.
>not knowing how pumps work

>It's wales getting rid of their ETH's.

What about Scotland?

I just love the trollbox

Sounds just like Veeky Forums. I havent laughed so hard in a long time.

Same. Sold all my ETH and bought back an hour ago at $13.82. It's $15.28 now.

What a great day for easy money.

"The Problem is DAO not ETH" - This proves how retarded Vitalik actually is. Fucking dropout should get his ass back to college.

Nothing is going to replace Bitcoin, stop being delusional ETHcucks.

I suggest you cut your losses and sell this pre-mined IPO scamcoin now because the future looks bleak for Ethereum.

"[3:43:01 AM] Vitalik Buterin: ok can you guys stop trading"

ahahahhahhahahahhahha "please stop selling my shitty scamcoin guise!!!"