Wallet thread

Anons recommend me good quality wallets. I bought mine 2 years ago for 80€ and i had to stitch it up after 3 months. The leather looks dreadfull and overall my wallet is pretty fucked.
I want to spend a good amount of money for a piece that will survive the next 5-10 years. (Or is such thing just a meme ?)
Anyways post quality, good looking walllets.

Other urls found in this thread:

flowfold.com/product/vanguard-limited-billfold-wallet
myroik.com/zip-coin-dark-brown.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have a longchamp one and it has aged pretty nicely for 2 years even tho i accidentally put it in the washer.

I have one from Herschel. It has lasted well for a year now.

>longchamp

I bought this one and a half years ago and it's still holding up strong.
Payed exactly 7 euros, got the money back because the logo was wrong

My two wallets. The LV is suburb quality, has held up well for two years. the Goyard is disappointing, have had it for maybe two months and is already showing signs of wear

Why would you buy a wallet that is worth more than the contents of it?

Agree with the lv quality. A friend of mine has a custom one which also has leather lining inside. Had it for 2.5 years and it still looks brand new

Any recommendations for quality slim card holders? Would prefer not to drop a ton of money on one if possible.

Seconding Hershel if on a budget. Got mine as a gift from my sister like 3 years ago and it’s still holding up quite well. There’s some signs of wear on the inside, but still works very well.

That actually looks super nice.
I think I'll grab one, thanks user.

I need a very slim bifold with a coin purse and room for maybe 4-5 cards.
Anyone have a recommendation?

Material doesn't really matter much as long as it looks nice and formal enough to use when I'm wearing a suit.

How thick is that one when folded?
here and that looks pretty close to what I had in mind.

>implying

Can anyone speak on the quality of Paul Smith wallets?

what's great about LV is that they offer servicing on minor flaws that happen over time

who's Edo Lee?

Who else /alligator/ here?

Lo fi SoundCloud artist. Highly recommend

It's really thick, don't get a Herschel if you want something slim.
Those are heavy duty wallets that can take a beating and still look perfectly fine, they are anything but thin by design.

I have this in black after having spent hundreds of dollars in wallets seeking the best, but my requirement include that it can survive a fall in a pool.

flowfold.com/product/vanguard-limited-billfold-wallet

I have a belroy and it's as new after 5 years

I have a saddleback wallet. Very good quality and durability, but I am currently looking for something less bulky, interested in stingray or ostrich leather.

I have this one. I live in Europe and we still use coins for fucking everything, so having ample space and a safe compartment for them is super important.
myroik.com/zip-coin-dark-brown.html

looking for a very specific Gucci wallet like pic but no embossed pattern just red and green stitching from 2008 or something but I can't find any archives for Gucci leather online pls help