Basic art hoe thotty

Bitch im unique~

>please don't insult lil peep on my profile
Legend.

I wanna eat your used tampon

Unique as black old skools

Glad hes dead

awful, kill yourself

You're hot as fuck and will be for maybe 3 more years, but you're lying if you think those will look good after age 27 or so. You have a cute, edgy style now, but that will fade with age and you'll just end up looking like trailer trash.

This is a valuable lesson on why tattoos are the methamphetamine of Veeky Forums: They're fun for a bit until you realize you need to be an adult and move on with your life, but by then it's too late.

i give it 2 years.

Apparently even she's smart enough to know it was a dumb, edgy decision. She's allegedly getting them removed.

put an adidas logo on your nose

ur pretty af can u be my goth gf OP

fucking dumb slut, you deserve to be shot, everyone on this fucking board deserves to be shot all of you are underage faggots, and the mods know this.

> tats

isn't this that face tattoo trash that od'd recently

checked

orbiter detected

why is Veeky Forums filled with these faggots

quads have spoken

You look like you're incapable of dedicating yourself to a craft. Your parents did a bad job and you'll realize this when you're thirty.

Honestly, more effay than 90% of this board, just look at /waywt/ lmao

But unless you're planning on dying from an overdose within the next 15 years, I'd probably get those tats removed eventually, they usually don't age well. Effay atm though

Calm down satan