Mfw my 148 IQ finally paid off and I figured out how to become a millionaire that anyone can do with minimal investment...

mfw my 148 IQ finally paid off and I figured out how to become a millionaire that anyone can do with minimal investment that takes years, and everyone who you would tell has given you an attitude about it so it's all yours

Whoops, I meant to say it takes 3 years

I have a strategy for becoming a millionaire that anyone can do and only takes about ten minutes.

Just pick your favorite number, take 25 dollars to the roulette table, and win on it three times in a row.

Boom, over a million dollars!

Lol whatever nigger

so tell us about it. Just some general idea, no spoon feeding needed. I am only 129 btw :(

nobody cares

Post in three years. Talking big is eady delivery is hard

Will screencap and literally do.

It has to do with compounding interest, but it's not interest at all.

I figured out how to compound my way to millions

please tell me it does not involve stocks with dividends.

No nigger.

What's the average return rate on dividends? Isn't it very little?

I'll tell everyone in the world once it's too late to do it, so I'm the guy who figured out literally how to make millions from nothing purely with math and finance skills.

>148 iq
>posts on Veeky Forums
>posts frogs

4/10 since you got shitters to respond. no frogs next time, maybe a stock price chart or something. that can bump you up to maybe a 6-7/10.

Lol whatever nigger, cry yourself to sleep later that you didn't figure out something this simple

If it only works 1 time I get it, keep it to yourself - don't be a dumb nigger, but if it works multiple times you could try to explain it, or just give a general idea of what it is.

How much capital does it require as an initial investment?

Just give us a few hints..

OP, you remind me of this one guy from a Macroeconomics class I took last year. During the first week he told me:

"Just watch. In 6 months I'll be a millionaire. My import/export company will take off and I'll leave you suckers here in uni. I'll come by now and then to show off my Lamborghini and make you losers jealous."
"Sure thing, bro. Hope it works out for you."

>mfw he dropped out and now works at a Chipotle near my house

Lol whatever nigger

Do you not want us to join in? Will it be ruined if more people do it?

How about you use your 148 IQ to learn the concept of punctuation.

>have 950 grand
>make ten percent gains
My strategy shits on your strategy

>OP made 1% gains on Robinhood this week and thinks he's going to a millionaire

I have a strategy for becoming a millionaire that anyone can do and only takes about five minutes.

Just use your time machine to travel back in time 6 months and put $1000 on Leicester to win the title.

Boom, over a million dollars!