Are tactical pants tucked inside work boots effay?

I am tired of uncomfortable shit and I want to explore new outfits. I'm going for a drastic change in my style.
I am thinking of wearing -for the first time- tactical pants tucked inside work boots (instead of those tactical boots in my pic, try to imagine work boots), what do you guys think? Thanks in advance.

Unless you are either in the army or have a genuine need for work boots, you will look dumb as hell.

If you want comfortable dress like mac Demarco and drink flat whites whilst looking through spreadsheets

I do it and like it. W2C pants

I would look dumb? Fuck. You think?

I mean, imagine something like this pants with...

... this boots (I've picked the first images on Google; not to be taken as the exact outift I am going for).

have you served in the army?

First off just buy stuff through Dickies and Carhartt if you want workwear and if you want tactical buy army surplus off ebay.

If you want good boots get blundstone or redwing.

Look at Shia if you want to know how to wear some tactical shit

go the ripped skinny route, black or grey, also depends on your style.

I never do this unless I have reason to.
If you wear this and it's not snowing, heavily raining or super cold out then you have no reason to do so.
The whole point of that look is functionality, wearing it out of context just doesn't work, unless it's at a fashion show

dont listen to this guy, he's retarded, i know him irl

Am i seriously reading this on a fashion board in 2018?

Please, for the love of all that is holy and even that which is not- do not ever wear your boots like pic related. It's on par with new balance and cargo shorts almost.

you're sincerely a fucking faggot. leave.

>Not wearing boots in the winter
Do you live in a third world country?

High quality bait right here

What If he is into tactical outfits?

do you? the streets in my city are plowed almost as soon as it can snow

Fuck, those look comfy

Even as someone in the Army (now the Guard) I'm kind of uneasy walking around like that. Just attracts so much attention. Feels like I'm trying too hard. Still do it in the winter, doesn't look as weird when it's snowy out or when hunting/hiking.

This

This too.

Don't know what city you're in, but it sure isn't New York or Chicago.

bruh you don't ever tuck your pants into your boots; that shit won't last more than 5 minutes and it looks dumb.

get some blousing straps--pic related--they're at most 5 dollars for two pairs.

Well then he better hope he live in a place with those conditions, or have a job that requires cargopants and boots.
otherwise look for alternatives.
Tucked cargos in boots isn't the only option for that aesthetic.

>Don't know what city you're in, but it sure isn't New York or Chicago.
>Do you live in a third world country?
So not a 3rd world shithole?

Listen, anyone who has never tried this or doesn't see the appeal in military style aesthetic will tell you it looks dumb.

That you have to do is decide for yourself that YOU like it. Try it and see that it keeps shit out of your boots and that in bad weather keeps your pant cuffs try and prevents them from getting dirty, THEN you will see that you don't have to give a fuck because you've realized it's the way to do it.

It would look aesthetic as fuck, OP. Nobody says it wouldn't. But I would take this user's advice:

This. OP, try it. Go for it. Worst thing that can happen is that you look dumb for a day and then you can go back to your normal style.

Varg looks ok in this kind of outfit i guess

but america is a third world shithole, user

This guy knows what's up

Actually, you guys have a point. Nevermind, those places suck.

Thanks for your input

Is this screenshot from a video?

It's from "Until The Light Takes Us"

Damn that's a blast from thw past, haven't seen anyone use those for years now, everyone at my unit just tucks them or uses the blouse strings. Assuming you're actually tying your boots tight there's no way your pants are coming loose.

this

..ten years too early bro.

It looks good but lace all the way dummy

This 100%.

That's not OP. Reverse search the image and it shows that is a model.