IQ & Resumes

Is it autistic to put your IQ on your resume?

Hard mode: Is it autistic to put that you're a member of Mensa on your resume?

Seems like it would be a good indication of a high productivity worker.

Iq - yes
Mensa membership - depends what kind of job you are applying for. If it's a technical role or a profession, it should be fine. If it's secretarial, flipping burgers or mopping floors - no.

yes

yes

no

You'll want to save the MENSA and IQ for the interview, where you'll want to mention it at least 5 times.

>Is it autistic to put your IQ on your resume?
Probably
>Hard mode: Is it autistic to put that you're a member of Mensa on your resume?
Probably not.

If you do put it in your resume, be prepared for some sort of test during the interview.

>instead of showing results of your own work you boast with something that was absolutely out of your sphere of influence
>not being autistic

If you had such a high IQ you would have done projects, uni and internships that you wouldn't need to list your IQ. It just shows you're a limpdick tryhard with no real value whatsoever.

this

>by the way did I mention I have an IQ of 132+?
Seems pretty autistic.

>Very
>Sometimes. If you're including a 'clubs and hobbies' section it's fine, also if IQ is explicitly important.

By the way, my IQ is 130, so I'm smart, but not smart enough to know that IQ tests are a scam.

id die laughing if i saw someone put their IQ on their resume

If your IQ was so high then you would realize that the interviewer isn't going to trust your word for how high your iq is but he will determine it himself

low iq coper

>IQ
>a good indication of a high productivity worker
not related

Yes, yes

Although if society made sense everyone would be classified by IQ and be assigned into their social strata based on that. I wouldn't even care if I was a paralegal with my just smart enough IQ of 123. Society would run much more smoothly.

Having a high IQ does not prevent you from being an autistic kid unfit for business relationships/a 12 pound aspargus unfit for physical work (buterin)/etc.

You're right, but to say there is not a place for the high IQ sperg in the business world is a lie. You can still potentially make a lot of money in a high paying tech job as one but it won't be through the socially demanding part of the business world.

A hardcore personality test and analysis should be built in as well.

Aww, wittle lil two digiter. :(

It's pointless. Employers don't care about your iq or whether you're part of some club that does nothing. They only care about where you went to uni, the grades you achieved, extracurricular activities (esp. If it's related to the job or leadership), and most importantly work experience. A 140 iq won't help your job prospects if you went to some obscure state school and got a 3.4 because you're "smart but lazy". And if you do have the credentials then putting your iq on your resume might make it seem like your boasting or it will be ignored.
t. Asked my career counsellor about this during my last year of uni

>Is it autistic to put your IQ on your resume?
Totally.

>Hard mode: Is it autistic to put that you're a member of Mensa on your resume?
Probably not.

>Seems like it would be a good indication of a high productivity worker.
It's unrelated. Misguided intelligence exists (you're on Veeky Forums so you should know this).

That would be really stupid because it would give precedence to high iq people who may or may not be hard working over above average iq people who can more than make up for the gap/have skills that are more important to success than iq. It makes more sense to earn a position rather than have it handed to you and I'm talking from a practical basis, not a moral "deserve or don't deserve" perspective.

>If you had such a high IQ you would have done blah blah blah blah

High IQ doesn't mean you're an achiever.

>If your IQ was so high then you would realize that the interviewer isn't going to trust your word blah blah blah

High IQ doesn't mean you have any experience of human nature / the workplace / whatever.