Carhartt beanie

carhartt beanie

Plenty better imo, volcom, the hundreds, but then again I wear skater brands because I skate. Not for some fashion trend.

It is not 2010 lmao

>carhartt

yikes

asspizza and kanye wear carhartt

Volcom and the hundreds aren't skate brands you faggot. They just cater to whatever street wear flavor of the month is trending, which right now happens to be skating.You don't skate. Nobody who actually skates thinks fucking volcom is cool, may as well wear billabong or some shit. kill yourself faggot.

wow eduardo chill

bump

>i skate thats why i wear brands like a billboard

said no skateboarder ever

Stop posting here at any time

>volcom not a skate brand
what did he mean by this

>brand sold in the mall
>said brand literally copies the designs of the latest streetwear trends with no effort at all
Lurk moar

I wear the fuck outta my black no-fold.

I've got a Carhartt beanie I don't really wear anymore. It's all right for acrylic. Doesn't feel shitty and irritate the skin like cheapo acrylic I have worn before.

The two I wear now are one from Varusteleka and an Outdoor Research one.

Kek (at you, not with you)

opinions on the yellow one

was thinking of picking one up

this guy gets it

nice, but it's the most worn one. at least it's the one i see most at my uni

It's not a true skate brand. iirc their demographic is the "Action Sports" market, which the boardroom execs that run the company have no idea about, other than it's trending right now and they can make money off it. It's why you see volcom ads and influence in surfing, snowboarding, BMX etc. Not that those aren't legitimate pursuits, but nonetheless volcom is nothing more than a khol's idea of a skate brand and nothing else

pic rel is the only good beanie

get it in orange my boy