What Death Grips shirt should I get?

What Death Grips shirt should I get?

Everybody on /mu/ was really mean I think u guys would be cooler.

Other urls found in this thread:

hellomerch.com/collections/death-grips/products/peace-daisy-t-shirt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Death Gribs

What is this, 2013?

Naw senpai u got me wrong I said Death Grips not "Death Gribs" no idea who the second group is they sound good tho.

Death Classic one is classic...get it? :D
Fr though I bought pic related and never wear it because I got the 2017 tour tee at a show and wear that instead.

Fuck off
You're almost 10 years behind.

>Death Grips
woah calm down big boy!

that one in white

/mu/ and Veeky Forums users are basically the same, but just gayer.

I was thinking this earlier today

>cop moneystore tee
>wear at your local mall and watch old ladies look at you in disgust and laugh
>just say its a band shirt if people ask what it is and dont be autismo about it
>profit

I've never seen someone with one on I thought I might be the first in my circles but now i see why that is.

Me too, weird. I don't have the money but I want to get a no love deep web shirt

none of them you underage faggot. seriously don't buy it, it'll impress no one. you'll thank me in 1 - 2 years if you follow this advice. "baby's 1st time on /mu" the band

Get whichever one you like best obviously.

this

seeing death grips and swans t shirts worn irl make me cringe

This this. It’s fine to listen to but you just seem like an underage who is active in meme Facebook pages

/thread

how do I obtain this

It's still in stock, nigger. hellomerch.com/collections/death-grips/products/peace-daisy-t-shirt

Yeah but it’s orinted on Gildan tees which suck ass. I got the hoodie tho and it’s kinda cool. Have gotten mixed reactions from it but mostly complimentd

>caring this much

Kek I have the exact design but a hoodie (pic related isn't me). It's pretty nice. (OP pic) is a bit emo for edgy kids in my opinion.

t. was at a concert in Pittsburg.

>Wearing meme band merch

>posting riffquisition on Veeky Forums
fa is for atmo ONLY

I have this one in white. Its fair sicc dunno what else to say

thats nice, can someone buy me one

What is it with this website and being vehemently self-loathing and insisting on hiding literally any aspects of their actual personality. Are people here so autistic they think that's the only way they can be normal?

this

I would wear this, but I don't listen to their music and that would make me a poser
Oh well

insecurity, senpai. it's the same kind of people who think you have to be a cunt to be admired by others.

Hows the quality on this? thinking about getting one.

What's the purpose of scythe on winter, it's long past harvest time.

Stop buying band shirts to impress people. Buy it if you want

>insisting on hiding literally any aspects of their actual personality
no, there are plenty of great band tees to wear.
me and the other user were pointing out the death grips tees SPECIFICALLY are incredibly cringey and scream "underaged baby's 1st time finding alternative music."

One word: Gildan

>Everybody on /mu/ was really mean I think u guys would be cooler.

>buying a death grips t-shirt like an autistic middle schooler
>2018

>>>/reddit/

made me laugh

dont wear band shirts or graphic t shirts whatsoever unless you’re hot.

Shite

Did they make a nldw tee cause I suggest wearing that

Or you just happen to be a fan of death grips?

This, I'm pretty well in the face for the most part but I don't even wear my Death Grips hoodie I got from their show anymore because every associates such a good artist with shit memes and a godawful fanbase

obviously this??

Any subtle t-shirts by them?

imagine being 3 guys who just want to make weird music and then creating one of the most cancerous fanbases in the history of music. feel bad for death grips desu.

they dont give a fuck, why would u do?

they dont have to acknowledge/care that their fans are literal retards, but it doesnt make it any less true. especially since they are so private, can you imagine having an army of military-grade autists chomping at the bit for literally any miniscule information about you?

>death grips
>subtle

honestly if you want something "subtle" from a band, especially one like dg, you shouldn't bother at all.

not if you've actually listened to that shit lmao

death grips fans are the worst. entry level underaged cancer

I like the music, I just don't want some "in your face" graphic T