Ethereum Dapocalypse

>0.0186
Dead cat bounce incoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4omdlf/to_kickstart_the_building_safer_smart_contracts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was literally one day away from buying it when it was at $20. I wanted to go to the moon...

I'll go back up.

You should definitely buy around now. This is a really good price.

>t. bagholder

And no, it wont ever go up if the devs decide to push for the suggested intervention route, because that shit opens the foundation and dev teams up to lawsuits to force them to fix these:
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4omdlf/to_kickstart_the_building_safer_smart_contracts/
and many more future fuck ups as well. The decentralized, trustless, immutable blockchain just seizes to exist if its established that reverting transactions and contracts, however broken they may be, is an option

People are getting a bit overexcited. The news about DAO was troubling but the volatility we're currently seeing in Ether will subside and it will be well over $20, possibly closer to $50 in 12 months time.

>0.0169
I'm sad to see this wonderful bull run get ruined by the DAO.

So they either loose 60 mill or die. I'd buy that hacker a cake.

he's gonna need it, since the ether he stole wil be worth dog shit.

did you mean 0.0168?

He shorted eth with 3k btc, he'll never work another day of his life.

Only $47m at this price. However better number and wording to use would be "the few greedy investors who made incredibly risky investment in insufficiently tested and rushed out as hell DAO either lose ~30% of their risky investment OR the whole idea of Ethereum as a trustless smart contract is kill", the dev team even needing to have a discussion of the possibility of rolling back a failed contract is inexcusable

I've heard that number as well, is that the total short supposedly done, or just the unleveraged number?

You are a dumb cuck. ETH will never recover, Vitalik is a central banker and ETH is the currency of this central bank.

Time to go all in Bitcoin and start winning.

you know what will go back up now that ether/dao have proven to be a scam?

Litecoin

lol

>tfw sold at 0.027 a few days ago
I still have some dao tokens tho kek

protip: the hacker will trade for monero to cover his tracks, since monero offers anonymous transactions.
Literally moon time for monero...

Total I think, one guy put in that order before it plummeted

Waves is going to scoop a lot of marketcap from ETH and DAO

It is 12 hours after your post, and has dropped another five dollars to 10. I am glad I didnt listen :^)

Fuck it, I'm moving my position over to trumpcoin.
eth is toast lads..don't try and cope me jesus christ

>anonymous transactions.
what tinfoil universe do you live in?

Literally the one thing Crypto is great for.
Moving money without possibility of capital controls AND not being able to retroactively be fucked by any institution

Monero is a winner

We just hit rock bottom at $10.50. At that price, it is no longer profitable for a miner to sell.

This is the same reason bitcoin keeps increasing in value.

All aboard.