Uniqlo U

when is the second half of the line dropping what're you guys going to cop?

the first release was pretty disappointing

NOTHING!

Copped a green hoodie. its nice

Already dropped in Australia

I think it's the worst U collection they've done, the only thing I got was the green hoodie. It is niceee

the second part already dropped. 3rd part drops next week

It's dropping today (Thursday)

I already got what I wanted in the first half, not really interested in the second half stuff. Like the t-shirts or the short-sleeve sweaters, kinda meh.
The open-collar stuff from the first half is pretty good imo

3rd part? Is there a preview?

S H I R T ( S )

>3rd part? Is there a preview?

Scroll to the bottom of the U section

I'll probably be going for the Supima t-shirts and maybe getting pic related depending on how it looks in person

Same section as these t-shirts? I thought they were part 2, my bad.

Yep exactly. I believe Part 2 dropped sometime in February. The March 9th stuff is the third part of it.

I got the normal crew cotton the shirt.
Goddamn it's a thick t shirt, heavyweight fabric for sure. Not even mad that it was $14

I like this alot, was disappointed to find out its above knee length.

yeah! the plain t-shirts are good.

>what're you guys going to cop?

sorry i don't buy garbage

How do I buy this? Also, how does uniqlo size? I like some of this stuff but I've never bought clothes online before

>how do I buy this?
Order it? Although I think that shirt is sold out last I checked.
Uniqlo has size charts for pretty much every item. Just measure yourself and check, their recommended sizes are usually accurate.

There are a few pieces on ebay for ~50$ + shipping

For a $30 shirt? Pass on that senpai

Some countries dont have Uniqlo or delivery so it is not the worst case. If i would be interested in shirts I will spent 50$ on unique cut/color shirt like this instead of meme basic shirts like Brook Brothers and similar brands which looks exactly the same as 1$ thrifted shirts.

how's the quality? how soft / thick are they?

I suppose. It's not the worst you could do