Any credit masters here?

any credit masters here?
explain this shit to me please?

>also ITT: share credit scores/stories

1) Not Fico Score, its a vantage(precise not accurate) score looks like.

2) 7 years to a complete score,

3)missing data

4) possible problems beyond the 2 year payment history.

can't get credit card cuz low credit score
credit score low cux no credit card
fucking circle jerk credit shit.

Very adult attitude. I can tell you're gonna far user.

shut up. everything you have was prolly handed to you. if so, then your input is shit.

if you actually know why 100% on time payments = shit score, please enlighten me.

walmart almost never says no if you can verify id. If you can't get A secured card, YOu should try for the highest limit secured card you can get.

If you don't have a credit card, then the only thing on your credit report is going to be either (a) something old, or (b) something like your utility bills. No one really gives a shit if you pay your electric bill on time, because it's not really credit.

Also, you're a faggot.

Isn't credit card to Jewish? Why not stick to debit card?

You shut up.
Fresh immigrant speaking.
I got a CC after 3 months using a checking account at a bank.
$800 limit, now $4,000 after just 1 year.

Had this happen to me when I started building credit. My banks didn't offer any credit card services and I didn't want to put up on a secured card.

I just picked a few stores that I frequented and picked the one I thought would be easiest to get a store card. After a months (may have been 5-12 months) I went ahead and applied for a credit card.

Don't try to apply for a bunch of credit lines, some of those pulls may not disappear from your history for 2 years. Try to pay off bill every month as debt to available credit is also a factor.

I didn't want to bend over backwards for a starter card and didn't want an annual fee as I knew that my open credit line history would be somewhat important getting started. So chose something that you can keep for a few years before moving on (hence why I chose a store card).

You need to give the jews more money, then you get a bigger goy number.

Secured cards start st like 300 hundred bucks, hows that a problem for you??

What's the issue with a secured card? Genuinely asking because I have no credit and am looking into building it.

>515

Jesus christ how? That can't be just from starting out with no credit history.

Go off the grid OP you won't regret it.

I'm poor and started out like this too but I managed to get a Cap 1 Secure with no job a couple years ago and managed to get more cards as time went on afterwards.

It's been about 6 years now and I'm at TU 716 and E 696 with a slave wage job and have multiple cards that I got for the financing they offered then didn't use them again.

I don't know how you can't get the Cap 1 secure I've had some coworkers that couldn't get it either and they were pretty dumb people so that must be something you should consider?

b/c they're dumb. its a bad loan

Why is it a bad loan?

When I got a secured card I deposited 50 dollars and got 200 dollars of credit and managed to build up my credit legitimately. When I didn't need the card I closed it and got my 50 dollars back in the form of a check.

That's great to hear. I was contemplating getting a secured card to start building credit. Though what should someone do after they've started building credit? When's the appropriate time to applying for unsecured cards?

I got my second non secured card after about 8 months probably. I paid my internet bill every month with the card which was 40 bucks and paid it off on time every month. It was another Cap 1 card and I wouldn't get another card until maybe 2 years later but after that I got approved for pretty much any.